Douze

Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji

"I'm starved," Eunji complained, dramatically collapsing onto the counter by the register.

"I mean you own this place, you can take a lunch break whenever," Chanyeol laughed and patted Eunji's head comfortingly.

"Sehun is coming by soon to bring me lunch and I'll take a break then," Eunji mumbled into the counter.

"I understood about half of that," Chanyeol said, "hey, Baekhyun!"

Eunji brought her head up just in time to see Baekhyun approaching the counter with a smile.

"Rough night?" Baekhyun teased as Eunji peeled herself off from the counter.

"I feel like I'm still hungover from Friday night," Eunji laughed, rubbing her temple.

"You didn't even drink that much." Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"Sunmi and I practically drank that whole bottle of Smirnoff, I'd say have a bottle of vodka is a hefty amount," Eunji reminded him.

"Yeah, I think Sehun would say the same," Chanyeol laughed heartily.

"What do you mean?" Eunji furrowed her brow. She didn't care to admit that there were some holes in her memory of Friday night's party.

"You kept trying to take his shirt off and when he told you to stop you yelled in his face saying 'you don't even like peanut butter,'" Baekhyun joined Chanyeol in laughing and Eunji shook her head. That, unfortunately, she did remember.

"Ok, Baekhyun, but remember you're the one who kept crying over that book on my shelf." Eunji pointed at Baekhyun.

"W-what?" Baekhyun spluttered.

"You took one of my Russian books down and started crying because it 'wasn't in a real language,' so no one would be able to read it and the story would forever go untold," Eunji laughed at Baekhyun's look of dismay.

"No way." He shook his head. "I don't believe it."

"It's true, man." Chanyeol nodded with a grin.

"I think Sehun was probably the most sober out of all of us," Eunji said, "speak of the devil!"

Eunji perked up to see her boyfriend coming through the door of her coffee shop. The others turned to see him as he brandished a brown paper bag. 

"Chanyeol, can you hold down the fort?" Eunji winked at her coworker as she untied her apron and came out from behind the counter to give Sehun a kiss.

"I don't think I can, boss," Chanyeol said sarcastically and waved an arm out to the mostly empty shop, "look at all these people in line, I can't do this on my own."

Eunji rolled her eyes and led Sehun to a two top in the corner by the windows.

"How's your day?" Eunji asked with a smile, catching the odd look Sehun cast towards Baekhyun.

"Good," Sehun answered absentmindedly. 

Eunji could tell something had been bothering Sehun since Friday. It had been there before, but ever since the party it was more evident. She wanted to ask what was wrong, but she also wanted Sehun to tell her in his own time. She was doubtful, however, that he would ever tell her without her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter