Dix-Huit

Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji

A soft breeze rustled Eunji's sundress, and she enjoyed the feeling of the fabric caressing her legs. The sun was out and it was an overall beautiful day. Today, she was out on a double date with Sunmi and Chanyeol. It had been two days since Eunji's party that ended in both a failure and a triumph, and she felt that her plan to solidify the relationship between her and Sehun had worked. He seemed to be more attentive of her as if he didn't want her out of his sight. The way he looked at her, too, was different. It was like he saw more in her knowing that that night was not a one time gig.

"Something's different," Sunmi whispered in Eunji's ear as the two of them walked together and their boyfriends walked behind them.

"I think there's a new shop that opened up across the street," Eunji said casually.

"No, I mean with you and playboy." Sunmi rolled her eyes.

"Is it a good different?" Eunji asked, biting her lip.

"He looks at you like you're the Holy Grail and you look at him like you've done something cunning," Sunmi said, "I don't really know if that combination is good or bad."

"Oh." Eunji looked down at her hand bag and became suddenly facinated with the zipper.

"Don't just mope." Sunmi shoved her friend by the shoulder. "What changed?"

"Nothing," Eunji mumbled.

"C'mon, you have to tell me," Sunmi pressed.

"Not in front of them." Eunji shook her head.

She quickly entered the next shop they came by and grabbed a few things off the racks, only pausing to make sure they were her size. Eunji then dragged Sunmi with her to the back of the shop where the dressing rooms were as Sehun and Chanyeol waited towards the front of the shop. 

"I slept with him," Eunji whispered as soon as the two of them were in the dressing room and the door was closed behind her.

"And you didn't tell me right away?" Sunmi cried out.

"Quiet down!" Eunji hissed, covering Sunmi's mouth with her hand.

"Well, what was it like?" Sunmi asked with glittering eyes. "I mean a guy like him is gonna be super experienced."

"It was amazing," Eunji sighed, "I really felt a connection with him. He was so gentle and kind. He seemed like he really wanted to make sure I was comfortable."

"That's sweet." Sunmi smiled. "Althought I pegged him for the more rough kind, y'know?"

"Sunmi!" Eunji scolded and slapped her friend's arm. "Don't talk about my boyfriend like that."

"Yeah, yeah." Sunmi waved her hand dismissively. "So why do I sense something else coming from your end?"

"Can I tell you something that you must not tell anyone, not even Chanyeol?" Eunji asked, slipping on one of the dresses she had grabbed.

"Shoot," Sunmi said with a small nod.

"I did it because I'm afraid that Kai is going to try to mess up our relationship," Eunji confessed, "I thought that if maybe we slept together, Sehun would feel more connected and therefor more obligated to stay with me if Kai tried anything."

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Sunmi asked softly.

"I mean, that wasn't the only reason I slept with him," Eunji said.

"I know that, you talked to me before about wanting to do it, but you weren't sure how long to wait." Sunmi shook her head. "But what I mean is that if Sehun finds out about that, he may feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter