Trente-Neuf

Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun

It was two in the afternoon when Sehun's phone rang. He was working on revamping a website for a long-time client, and was grateful for the break. When he picked up his phone, however, Sehun wasn't thrilled to see the number illuminating his screen. Though he had deleted the contact from his phone, Sehun couldn't erase the part of his brain that had memorized the number.

"Kai," he nearly snarled as he answered the phone.

"Sehun, before you hang up I want to apologize," Kai said quickly.

"You've got five minutes of my time, but no more," Sehun said curtly.

"I'm sorry for what I did. I know it hurt you, and I know now that it was a terrible thing to do." Kai sounded distressed, but all Sehun could think about was how long it had taken for this call to take place. "I was just so hurt after you rejected me, and I was so angry with Eunji because I thought she was the reason you wouldn't accept my feelings. I didn't know you felt that strongly about her. I'm also so sorry I drugged you because that's not excusable at all."

"Do you actually expect me to forgive you?" Sehun asked angrily.

"I know I did wrong, but I'm changing my ways. Sehun, I still love you," Kai pleaded.

"Your apology was shoddy at best, Kai." Sehun shook his head and stood up from his seat at the counter to pace the length of his apartment.

"What can I do to make it up to you?" Kai asked.

"Nothing," Sehun cried out, "Kai don't you realize that you ing drugged me and ruined the relationship that was the best thing that had happened to me? Let me repeat that: you ing drugged me. Why did it take you this long to apologize? What have you been doing all this time?"

"I went home," Kaid said plainly, "I couldn't stand staying here after what I had done to you, I was so ashamed of myself, so I went back to where I lived before."

"So you ran like the coward you are?" Sehun asked. He knew he was being harsh, but he was outraged that Kai would try to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter