Chapter 2

One Love Mr Kim (spartace version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“oemma... I’m here” shout Ji Hyo in front of her gate house.

In a while a middle-age lady appear to open the door, she’s Mrs Song, Ji Hyo’s mother.

“aigoo, my first daughter is finally come home!” said Mrs Song excited approach Ji Hyo.

“oemmaa....” said Ji Hyo hug her mother tightly to show up her yearning toward her mother. It was so long time for them not meet each other like that.

“I miss you oemma...” add Ji Hyo wrap her arm on her mother waist.

“aigoo, who was told you to stay at US for a long time then if you really miss me?” said Mrs Song slap Ji Hyo head with her hand.

“ah oemma, it’s hurt..” complain Ji Hyo her head.

“it’s a punishment because you won’t heard what I said.” said Mrs Song, Ji Hyo only smile brightly try to decrease her mother annoyed by her.

“I’m sorry oemma, em?” said Ji Hyo with her puppy eyes. Mrs Song just stare at her but then she smile looking at how funny and cute her daughter is.

“but Ji Hyo-ah, are you come alone? Where’s Woo Bin? You don’t meet him?” ask Mrs Song curious who can’t find Woo Bin anywhere behind Ji Hyo.

“Woo Bin? Who is him?” ask Ji Hyo blankly, it’s the first time she heart that name.

“Woo Bin... Kim Woo Bin, my son’s friend. His mother ask him to fetch you at airport, you don’t meet each other?” ask Mrs Song confuse looking at Ji Hyo.

“mollaseo... I don’t know him, and also oemma, why ask him to fetch me? We even never met before and we don’t know each other...” said Ji Hyo with her innocent face.

“yakk!! you! Didn’t I told you there will be someone who fetch you? Why are you come home alone then?” ask Mrs Song while hit Ji Hyo arm multiple time.

“ahh... ahh oemma, it’s hurt!” said Ji Hyo her arm.

“why are you so stubborn and won’t listening to your mother huh?” ask Mrs Song annoyed.

“oemma, I’m sorry, don’t hit me again em? It’s my first day come back home and you keep hit me...” said Ji Hyo put her cat eyes try to gain pitiful from her mother.

“aigoo, this lady, oemma feel guilty to Woo Bin and his mother now...” said Mrs Song take her phone and make a phone call.

“yeoboseyo... Woo Bin ommoni? Ah... I’m really sorry, Ji Hyo just come back home now... ne.... .... jeongmal cheonsongeyo.... (I’m really sorry)” said Mrs Song through her mobile.

Ji Hyo just staring at her mother confuse, why is her mother have to say sorry because her daughter was arrived at home? Ji Hyo take her suitcase and pull it inside the house.

“oemma, I’m coming in, I’m tired...” said Ji Hyo pass her mother who is still busy with her mobile phone.

Ji Hyo enter her house and go to her bedroom straightly at second floor. There was nothing changed from her room from the last ten years ago. Ji Hyo put her suitcase near the door, she doesn’t think to tidy her clothes and just have a plan to take a rest and sleep. She just need a minute to really fall into deep sleep because she is a sleeper princess.

Ji Hyo was felt asleep for 6 hours and she doesn’t realize that the sky was completely dark.

“Ji Hyo-ah... let’s have a dinner!” shout Mrs Song from the ground floor. Ji Hyo doesn’t listen and keep enjoying her dreaming land.

“yeobo, maybe she is sleep now, she must be tired” said Mr Song to his wife.

“even so, she can’t skip dinner family, it was 10 years for her to come back have a dinner with a family like this, aish this woman is really frustrated me” nagging Mrs Song.

“I will wake her up oemma!” said Ji Eun, second daughter of Song family. She stand up from her chair and walk toward the stairs to approach her sister room. Ji Eun is 6 years younger than Ji Hyo, she is now working at TV station as a writer.

“yak oenni, wake up!!” shout Ji Eun when she was inside Ji Hyo room but Ji Hyo still doesn’t move even a little. Ji Eun then smile naughtily looking at sleeping Ji Hyo, she suddenly jump on the bedroom and hit Ji Hyo with her body.

“yakk! it’s hurt me!” shout Ji Hyo who wake up because feeling the pain on her body because of Ji Eun.

“hahaha, that’s why oenni, wake up palli. Oemma was nagging a lot...” said Ji Eun happily because succesfully wake Ji Hyo up.

“yak, Ji Eun-ah, how dare you wake me up like that?” ask Ji Hyo annoyed to her little sister. She pull her hair hardly and bite her right hand.

“akk!! Oenni, I’m sorry, I’m sorry” said Ji Eun. They were not meet for a long time and they really enjoying spend the time together to bickering or hit each other, that’s their way to show their closeness.

“just take a bath fastly and go down” said Ji Eun pull Ji Hyo hand and push her to go to the bathroom.

“don’t take your time too long, everyone was waiting for you” said Ji Eun exit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter