Chapter 19

One Love Mr Kim (spartace version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“we have a delayed dating today... do you still want to go with me?” ask Woo Bin after let Ji Hyo cry for a while. Ji Hyo slowly noding and try to put a smile on her face.

“kajja...” said Woo Bin turn Ji Hyo around then wrap her small body and put his arm around her shoulder.

Woo Bin take Ji Hyo to a small minimarket near the park, he buy a two big cup of chocolate ice cream and give Ji Hyo one.

“people said that ice cream is the best friend to recover our suffering heart” said Woo Bin smile to Ji Hyo.

“gomawoo..” answer Ji Hyo sincerely. Both of them then enjoy the ice cream with a happy feeling. 

After enjoying some spoon of ice cream, Woo Bin decide to stop and staring at Ji Hyo. He observing her excited face eating her ice cream. Ji Hyo can feel that Woo Bin staring at her the whole time, she then turn around and looking at Woo Bin with a wondering face. She doesn’t realize that there is ice cream stain around her lip. Woo Bin giggling when he saw that make Ji Hyo more confuse and looking at him with a blank face.

“waeyo?” ask Ji Hyo confuse. Woo Bin smirk infront of her face, then suddenly pull her face closer and kiss her lips to erase the stain with his lip.

“yak!!” shout Ji Hyo in surprise and push Woo Bin away.

“yak you, you’re ert! You steal my kiss!” said Ji Hyo covering her lips with her palm.

“hahaha, you have to be carefull, who ask you to leave an ice cream stain there? Aren’t you do that in purpose so I will kiss you? The girl really love watching that kind of scene from drama right?” said Woo Bin.

“there’s a stain?” ask Ji Hyo try to clear her lips. Woo Bin help her to clear the left stain with his tumb make their space is no more than inch. Ji Hyo even can smell his fragnance and her heart is jumping highly.

“want to walk around the park?” ask Woo Bin then. Ji Hyo just nod without say anything, she is just too speechless with every skinship that feel different tonight than before.

Woo Bin and Ji Hyo have a fun walking around the park, they also buy some street food and enjoy it together. After have some walk, they decide to sit at the bench.

“there is something I always wondering about....” said Ji Hyo suddenly. Woo Bin turn his face and looking at her with a questioning face.

“I always confuse with your reason accept this marriage, I just can’t understand why did you just accepted it directly without think to reject it at first?” ask Ji Hyo while looking into Woo Bin’s eyes.

“long time ago when I still at elementary school... I saw a little girl who really looks serious drawing alone, when I saw her, I just think that... aah... this girl really enjoy her own world, she looks really attractive with that... somehow, I just think that it will be fun if I can being a part of her world...” tell Woo Bin to Ji Hyo.

“who is her? that girl...” ask Ji Hyo curious. Woo Bin looking at Ji Hyo with a smile on his face.

“Song Ji Hyo....” answer Woo Bin straightly.

“naega? Were we a schoolmate before?” ask Ji Hyo again, can’t remember anything.

“anniyo... I visited your school during my study tour, I know your name from the teacher, that’s why” explain Woo Bin.

“aah... I see...” said Ji Hyo understand.

“actually I feel a little annoyed, why should we met again because of the marriage? I think it will be better if we can find our own way to meet each other accidentally...” said Woo Bin.

“actually, even we were matchmaked, our first meeting was kind of accidental meeting right?” ask Ji Hyo remembering their first meeting at the airport.

“you’re right... but in the end I think that.. this marriage, like some fortune for me, my luck to find a way meet with you like this” said Woo Bin smile again to Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo feel a skip beat when she listened that and she feel that her face is burned. She just quiet in her position without say anything.

“let’s go home, it’s was late” said Woo Bin in the end.

They need around 20 minutes to reach Ji Hyo’s home. Both of them exit the car and stand infront of the house before Ji Hyo go inside.

“thanks for today” said Ji Hyo smile then get ready to enter her house but Woo Bin grab her hand make her stay and looking at him again.

“keep moving forward, forget everything in the past, try to approach me, I will always here for you... after this, let’s start something new in the future... together” said Woo Bin never let go his gaze from Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo smile then hold his hand gently. She looking his handsome face. She then remove his hand from her hand softly.

“good night...” said Ji Hyo.

“night...” said Woo Bin. Before Ji Hyo turn around, she goes closer to Woo Bin and land a soft kiss on Woo Bin’s cheeck. Woo Bin is feel surprise with her kiss, he touch his cheecks and unconsiously smile to his self. He is blushed by Ji Hyo’s act toward him. Ji Hyo giggling when she catch his shy act, he is the one who always act so cool about everything can show his shy expression infront of her.

“just go...” said Ji Hyo push Woo Bin toward his car. Woo Bin smile to her before enter his car and wave to Ji Hyo before start to drive away.

®®☺☻☺®®

It’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter