Chapter 22

One Love Mr Kim (spartace version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The engangement ceremony is going smoothly after all, but it become mess when the reporters suddenly appear because knowing about Jong Kook’s engangement that spread out to the whole Korea in just less than one hour. Gap Jin rashly go to the park where Jong Kook and Ji Hyo enganging, his company even need to call some security for their artist safety. After passing all of the crowded from reporters, Jong Kook and Ji Hyo finally can enter Jong Kook’s car, both of them sit at the back seat while Gap Jin at the driver seat.

“hyung, this is really a mess! Oh crap! How can they knew about your engangement before me?” nag Gap Jin when they were leave the reporters behind.

“I’m sorry, I never plan about this too” said Jong Kook feel guilty.

“this is really give me a crap actually, but...” Gap Jin staring at Ji Hyo from the reaview mirror.

“congratulation for your “sudden” engangement” said Gap Jin sincerely.

“thank you...” said Jong Kook smile and looking at Ji Hyo with a sweet smile. Ji Hyo just blushing and smile back to her fiance.

“but oppa... what will happen to you now?” ask Ji Hyo worry.

“well, I don’t know, I must be give a trouble for our company right Gap Jin? What are they say?” ask Jong Kook to Gap Jin.

“for now, our CEO want to meet you directly, as well as Ji Hyo-ssi...” said Gap Jin who drive their car to Jong Kook’s agency company.

“me too? What should I do?” ask Ji Hyo confuse and a little bit worry about that.

“I don’t know, but don’t worry, we will not put you at a difficult place, well, no matter what, Jong Kook hyung will need to officially confirm about your relationship to the public as soon as possible, so I guess our CEO will discuss about that” explain Gap Jin.

“I see...” said Ji Hyo noding then sighing.

Jong Kook can notice some worries from Ji Hyo, he feel guilty to make her in a difficult place because of his status as a big artist in Korea. He hold Ji Hyo’s hand and staring at her with concern make Ji Hyo turn her head and looking at him. Jong Kook hold both of Ji Hyo’s hand with his both muscular and big hand.

“I’m sorry for drag you into this trouble...” said Jong Kook with a worry eyes.

Ji Hyo shaking her head and smiling to him, she then remove her hand from his hold and hold back his big hand with her both little hand. She then caress his cheeck and his hair.

“why are you sorry to me oppa? Today is the most beautiful day for me, I can’t stop smile and feel grateful because of you...” said Ji Hyo can’t let go her gaze from his deep eyes.

“no matter what will happen from now, everything will be okay if we are together right?” ask Ji Hyo try to composing her man.

“gomawo...” said Jong Kook with a pleasant feeling.

“hyung, you can enganged without tell me anything first but don’t forget to invite me for your wedding day, arraseo?” ask Gap Jin interupting their world make Jong Kook laugh lovely while Ji Hyo just smile to watch his adorable laugh.

 

They finally arrived at Jong Kook’s agancy company, as soon as they reach the company, they straightly go to CEO office. Firstly, Jong Kook’s CEO is really mad on Jong Kook because he did something big without any plan and discusion before with his agency. Jong Kook just keep silent and receive all of his anger because he knew, he is wrong and because of him all of people in his company get into trouble. Ji Hyo also just silent listening to the CEO, well, she knew he has a right to be mad on Jong Kook but however she can’t stand to see Jong Kook being blamed because everything. She want to speak back to the CEO but Jong Kook just hold her hand and stop her.

“alright... I know you’re not young anymore and really want to get married but can you please tell us first about everything, for being our artist, you have responsibility of that, right Kim Jong Kook-ssi? No matter what, you’re still work together with us, you have to put your profesionalism in the first place rather than your personal life.” said the CEO.

“I know that, I’m sorry for make all of the trouble and make all of our staff in a hard place, I’m so sorry.” said Jong Kook. Jong Kook stand and bow to his CEO and Ji Hyo also do a same thing like Jong Kook, no matter what, she will always stand by his side and support him.

“oke then, by the way, I call both of you here because we need to do pers conference and explain about your situation to the public, the pers conference will held on 1 pm, 5 minutes later” inform the CEO.

“that is really fast plan” comment Ji Hyo speak out her mind.

“well, we need to do it as soon as possible, so the public will have a right confirmation from both you soon, I just afraid if we delay it too long, the public will have a wrong statement about you and it can give a bad damage for Jong Kook’s career, I hope you understand Ji Hyo-ssi” explain the CEO.

“well, ofcourse, I just... emm... a little bit nervous, you know...” said Ji Hyo stick out her tongue without realize it. When she realize about that, she fastly cover and bow to the CEO for her unpolite act infront of him. Jong Kook just chuckle when see that as well as the CEO.

The pers conference is started soon when it reach 1 p.m. Ji Hyo and Jong Kook waiting on the back stage before they meet the reporters, Ji Hyo hold Jong Kook’s arm tightly. She staring at Jong Kook and smile to him, both of them are feel nervous but also relieve to have one each other in that situation.

They finally enter the stage, all of the camera flash fulling the room when they appear. Every reporters never lose their chance to get their pictures even just for a one shot. They sit infront of the reporters and sit side by side. Jong Kook starting the conference with say sorry for his sudden engangement without say anything to public before, he explain everything to the reporters about their “special” situation. He also ask everyone to understand their choice, he say his sorry to his fans and thank for all of their support for a long time.

“the lady who sit beside me is my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter