Chapter 6

One Love Mr Kim (spartace version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                  Today is Sunday, the day when everyone can be relax or just take a rest at their home but not for Ji Hyo. Her mother was give her a trip ticket for a whole day at Emerald Hotel near the beach that far away from city. Today will held a fireworks party and festivals fishermen near the hotel, make the journey at the hotel so much fun. But not for Ji Hyo who can feel completely excited with that because she was realized that it just one of her mother plan in her marriage with Woo Bin because today they will spend the whole time together. Well actually, Ji Hyo was not feel awkward again toward Woo Bin but because she knew it’s all about the marriage she has no interest about that again.

“oenni, are you ready? Woo Bin oppa just arrived” said Ji Eun appear from outside Ji Hyo’s room.

“Ji Eun-ah, do I have to do all of this? oemma even pick me a dress like this, I’m not even go to date” said Ji Hyo annoyed to Ji Eun.

Ji Hyo wear a beautiful long white dress that cover her until her knee, the dress have sume flower motif there and make Ji Hyo look’s like a princess.

“oenni... you have to be happy about that, your relationship with Woo Bin oppa get a full support from both side, I envy you” said Ji Eun approach Ji Hyo and make her stand infront of mirror.

“it’s look good on you oenni, nomu yeopo” said Ji Eun sincerely.

“but, it a little bit annoying, everything was set by parents” said Ji Hyo.

“if you won’t our parent set it, then go out with Woo Bin oppa with your own initiate” suggest Ji Eun. Ji Hyo only glare at her little sister without say anything.

“come on oenni, just go down, Woo Bin oppa was waiting” said Ji Eun push Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo and Ji Eun exit the room together then they go down from the stairs.

“that’s she!” said Mrs Song excited when Ji Hyo was appeared. Mr and Mrs Song are accompany Woo Bin at livingroom who come to fetch Ji Hyo. Woo Bin look at Ji Hyo direction and find Ji Hyo who look so beautiful, he is amazed by her apperance. He just blink his eyes without say any word.

“isn’t uri Ji Hyo look so beautiful Woo Bin-ah?” ask Mrs Song to Woo Bin. Woo Bin just freeze for a while staring at Ji Hyo from top to toe.

“ne...keurom” said Woo Bin.

After say goodbye to Ji Hyo’s family, both of Woo Bin and Ji Hyo then leave Song family house and start their journey to Emerald hotel. They need arround 1 hour to reach the hotel, Ji Hyo can see the beach from the car and she become so excited about that. After they reach the hotel, they go to their own room directly. Ji Hyo’s room is right infront of Woo Bin’s room. Ji Hyo entered her room and walk toward the balcony, from the balcony she can saw fishermen market that look very crowded with many people. She can see all of fishermen sell varied handmade souvenir that will never seen at Seoul.

Ji Hyo plan to visit the fishermen market to looking at the souvenir. She go outside with a little back on her waist that she use to keep her mobile and wallet.

“odiya?” ask Woo Bin who saw Ji Hyo just exited her room. Woo Bin just go outside and close his room door.

“I want to walking arround market, it’s look exciting” said Ji Hyo.

“allright, let’s go together” said Woo Bin to Ji Hyo.

They then walk side by side and walk toward the fishermen market. The market is surrounded by many people, Ji Hyo look so excited to buy many souvenir from there. Suddenly, Woo Bin eyes catched on one of the store there, he then approach the store while Ji Hyo eyes catched other store make both of them separated.

“ahjussi... may I take a look and take some picture here?” ask Ji Hyo to the seller.

“ne aggasi” said the ahjussi. Ji Hyo nodding and smile happily, she take her phone and start to take some picture.

Ji Hyo was busy taking pictures and amazing the souvenir infront of her until she doesn’t notice that there’s an ahjussi who approach her slowy. He was observed Ji Hyo from the first time she arrived at the store, when he was sure that Ji Hyo doesn’t give attention on him, he come closer to her. He staring at Ji Hyo’s little bag, open it carefully and try to reach her wallet. Ji Hyo can find something move inside her bag, when she turn her face, she find an ahjussi try to take her wallet from her bag.

“ahjussi what are you doing?” ask Ji Hyo to the ahjussi.

Realized that his act was caught, the ahjussi lift his head and staring at Ji Hyo confuse. He then pull his hand from Ji Hyo bag that was hold Ji Hyo’s wallet and run away from Ji Hyo.

“yakk! ahjussi! You take my wallet!” shout Ji Hyo run fastly following the thief.

“ahjussi stop there!” shout Ji Hyo hardly keep running through many visitor at market.

Woo Bin who heard Ji Hyo’s shout voice looking at Ji Hyo who was far away from him. Without any word, Woo Bin run fastly to following Ji Hyo from behind.

            Ji Hyo keep following the thief whereve he goes, they just stop when they reach a quiet place where far away from the market. The thief turn arround and smirk when he found Ji Hyo was stand not far away infront him.

            “ahjussi, give my wallet back!” said Ji Hyo annoyed to him.

            “you’re so strong aggassi” said the thief approach Ji Hyo slowly.

            “chinggudeol! I bring a special bonus today!” shout the thief. Ji Hyo just blank at her possition, questioning who’s people that ahjussi talking with.

            In a minute, there are four other man who appear from Ji Hyo’s back. All of them are gathering Ji Hyo and make her surrounded by their big body.

            “waah.. aggassi. Are you an actress? You’re so beautiful, come here, come to oppa” said one man with a tatto on his arm. The man pull Ji Hyo’s hand and hold it tightly.

            “let me go!” shout Ji Hyo pull her hand back. After her hand was released, she grip her hand tightly and punch the man who holded her hand hardly. That man is struck by a her punch. He winced in pain, cluthing his cheek that affected by the hit.

            “yoouu!!!” shout the man ragely.

            That man lift his right hand and want to slap Ji Hyo’s face, but for her fortune there is someone who hold his hand and make he doesn’t able to slap Ji Hyo. Woo Bin holding his hand tightly then twist it hardly.

            “are you trying to hit a lady?” ask Woo Bin to the man. He make the twist on ahjussi hand harder make him shout in pain. Woo Bin then push away ahjussi strongly from him.

            “"Do not interfere!" said the man who bring Ji Hyo’s wallet attack Woo Bin. Woo Bin give him a powerfull kick on his stomache make he bounce behind and drop Ji Hyo’s wallet. Woo Bin then pull Ji Hyo’s hand fastly and pull her closer make Ji Hyo stand behind him.

            “after the third count, you have to run fastly...” whisper Woo Bin to Ji Hyo.

            “mwo?” ask Ji Hyo confuse.

            “hana dul sit!” Woo Bin finish his counting, he take Ji Hyo’s wallet on the ground then pull Ji Hyo and run together with her. Both of them are run as fast as they can leave the hoodlum. The hoodlum who can’t just keep silent and let them go then run fastly following Ji Hyo and Woo Bin behind.

            “they following us!” shout Ji Hyo in panic look at behind.

            “arrayo...” said Woo Bin flat. Woo Bin take his step faster while keep holding Ji Hyo’s hand. They run as fast as they can toward the crowded at the market. Woo Bin keep bumping people at the market but he doesn’t care at all and keep focus to run. He then see a gap between the store that can they use to hide. Woo Bin pull Ji Hyo’s hand to hide at the gap behind the store that covered by woodpile. The hoodlum who were following them seem didn’t realize their position and keep running straigtly infront. Woo Bin and Ji Hyo sigh deeply, they hardly to breath due to the long run they take.

            “yak! Non paboya? (are you stupid)? What are you did there?” shout Woo Bin annoyed to Ji Hyo.

            “hahaha... it’s so much fun” said Ji Hyo laughing.

            “are you insane? Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter