Chapter 13

One Love Mr Kim (spartace version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s almost the time to finish a work, all of the designing team member still doing their job before the work day end today. Suddenly Yoon Hee feel a vibration from her mobile, she take her mobile and find her mother’s name on the screen.

“ne omma?” answer Yoon Hee when she pick the call. Ji Hyo who is sit beside he staring at Yoon Hee a while then come back to her work activity.

“are you done with your work?” ask Mrs Lee to her daughter.

“I will done soon, waeyo omma?” ask Yoon Hee again.

“visit your oppa after work, you must be happy, he is finally wake up this morning...” said Mrs Lee can’t hide her happiness from her voice.

“ne?? Jong Kook oppa was awaken?” shout Yoon Hee in cheerfull voice and jump from her seat. Everyone’s eyes are looking at Yoon Hee after listened about the news. They looking at Yoon Hee with a happy face, so does Ji Hyo who can’t hide her relieve and happy smile from her face.

“why are you not tell me before that he was awaken from morning? I really want to meet him...” said Yoon Hee again.

“that’s the problem, I know you will eagerly meet your oppa after you knew about this and skip your job, that’s why we decide to just tell you now...” said Mrs Lee who knew how much Yoon Hee love her cousin.

“arraseo omma, I will finish my work now and go to there soon” said Yoon Hee hang up the phone.

“is Jong Kook already wake up?” ask Jae Suk approaching Yoon Hee.

“ne oppa...” said Yoon Hee happily.

“let’s visit him together, all of us” said Suk Jin then.

All of the employee agree to visit him together after they finish their work, after the clock show that’s it’s the return time, those two ladies with four men visit the hopital together. All of them are so eagerly to meet Jong Kook as soon as possible expecially Ji Hyo. But somehow, the closer they arrive at Jong Kook’s room they more Ji Hyo feel nervous. She then stop her steps when she already can look Jong Kook’s door room.

“waeyo noona?” ask Kwang Soo who walk behind her and stop his steps too. Everyone turn around after listened to Kwang Soo’s voice and looking at Ji Hyo with a confuse expression.

“aah... emm... I guess I need to go to restroom first, you can go first, all of you...” said Ji Hyo smile awkwardly.

“is that really so?” ask Haha curious who catch her awkwardness.

“ne... I really need to do my business soon...” said Ji Hyo smile widely try to hide her nervousness.

“should I accompany you unni?” ask Yoon Hee sincerely.

“anniya... anniya... gwenchana jinja, I knew you are not patient to meet your cousin soon, I can go by my self, really...” said Ji Hyo try to persuade them to believe her.

“arraseo , just join us later then” said Jae Suk in the end.

They finally decide to leave Ji Hyo behind and she pretend to go toward the bathroom to make them not feel suspicious and catch her nerveousness.

“oppaaa!!” shout Yoon Hee in excited entering Jong Kook’s room and hug him tightly. Jong Kook hug Yoon Hee back with a smile on his face. Jong Kook is not alone in his room, he is accompanied by three others ladies there, Jong Kook’s mother, Yoon Hee’s mother and also Lee Hyo Ri who was sit beside his bed from a long time ago.

“aigoo... uri Yoon Hee, are you okay? Are you hurted somewhere?” ask Jong Kook after they realease their huging.

“what’s wrong with you? You’re the one who is sick right now? That’s the question that I should ask you...” said Yoon Hee.

“ah geurae? Well, I just worry about you cause the last time I was pushed you so hard, are you not hurted?” ask Jong Kook again. Yoon Hee shook her head and smile to him.

“boghosipeoyo oppa...” said Yoo Hee. Jong Kook just smile to her then he turn his direction to other side.

“gomawo for visit me, Jae Suk hyung, Suk Jin hyung, Haha and Kwang Soo.....” said Jong Kook to the men. He wish to catch another figure of that beautiful lady but he can’t find her between them, he is feel sad and dissapointed about that but he keep maintain his smile on his face.

“aigoo... how can this muscular man is collapse after hit by the car?” tease Suk Jin to Jong Kook. Jong Kook smile shyly to listening his words.

“well, everything may be happen hyung, everything can happen..” said Jong Kook.

“how is your feeling now?” ask Jae Suk then.

“I’m fine... I think I can back to work soon...” said Jong Kook.

“yak! Don’t force your self to much, you still need many time to rest” said Jae Suk worry.

“ahaha... arraseo hyung...” said Jong Kook feel touched by people’s concern around him.

“hyung... you can’t damage your self again? Don’t you know how much I’m worry about you?” said Haha approach Jong Kook and hug him.

“I also worry hyung, I’m afraid to losing you...” add Kwang Soo who also hug Jong Kook too.

“aigoo aigoo, what’s wrong with all of you, I’m fine, can’t you see that?” said Jong Kook smiling.

 

Ji Hyo still at the same place alone, she sigh deeply try to erase her nervousness. She breath deeply multiple time before she feel she is really ready to meet him directly. Ji Hyo walk slowly toward Jong Kook’s room. Before she enter the room, she take a peek to check the situation inside.

From Ji Hyo’s place she can see that Jong Kook is laughing and smiling happily being surrounded by many people. But the frame that can’t being ignored by Ji Hyo’s eyes is when she realize that Hyori is also there. Sit beside him at the chair. Hyori just peel an apple for Jong Kook, cut the apple to tiny pieces and give it to Jong Kook.

“em... gomawo...” said Jong Kook smile to Hyori. Hyori looks so happy with Jong Kook’s thank to her.

Ji Hyo just observing their lovely behaviour silently, she feel so broken heart to see how much closer Jong Kook with her, she feel so jealous that right now Jong Kook is smile to other woman like that, but she knew something, she can’t be jealous cause she is his girlfriend and it’s normal for them, to do lovey dovey like that. Ji Hyo sigh then hide her self behind the wall, she touch her chest and grip her collar. She can feel a heavy feeling inside her heart.

“gwenchanayo Ji Hyo-ah... gwenchana...” said Ji Hyo to her self try to be stronger.

“it’s a better situation than your bad dream, it’s better to see him still alive right?” ask Ji Hyo to her self.

“oke, I know it’s breaking your heart to pieces, but... I think you will can live like that rather than to know that he’s die right? As long as he is stil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter