Chapter 17

One Love Mr Kim (spartace version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook is really glad to feel that Ji Hyo kissing him back, he can smile while kissing her gently but his smile is suddenly dissapear when Ji Hyo push him away from her body, break their short kiss. Soon, after their kiss over, Jong Kook can feel a sting touch at his cheek.

“PLAKK!!” Ji Hyo slap Jong Kook’s face without realize it, she is just too shock with his sudden kiss but she is more shock with her slap that landing on his face.

Jong Kook really surprise when Ji Hyo suddenly slap his face but more than that, he feel so sad and broken. He looking at Ji Hyo with a sad eyes on his face, he can sense a sharp pain in his heart after receive Ji Hyo’s slap.

Ji Hyo never plan to slap Jong Kook, she rashly pull her hand that was slaped Jong Kook and hold it with her other’s hand. She then stand up quickly and feel so bad to Jong Kook after hurt him. She notice a change of Jong Kook’s expression and she can see a sadness from his eyes.

“Ji Hyo....” call Jong Kook with a soft and low voice.

“I’m sorry....” said Ji Hyo with a tremble voice and teary eyes. She quickly turn around and exit from the room, run away from Jong Kook.

Jong Kook just left blank at his position, he gazing the open door where Ji Hyo just dissapear. He feel so confuse with her change behaviour to him. He can feel clearly that she was return his kiss before but suddenly she broke his kiss and slap him hardly. Jong Kook need some second before he stand up and run over Ji Hyo, following her behind.

Ji Hyo is walk fastly while tears overflow on her face. She clearing her tears harshly while walking. She really doesn’t understanding Jong Kook and her own feeling right now. She is so confuse with everything. She feel that what was she done is wrong, she did a mistake. She is another guy’s fiancee soon and she was decide to aprove the marriage with Woo Bin but she just kiss other man before. She feel so wrong with everything, with her feeling and her wavering when she with Jong Kook. It’s not about her feeling and Jong Kook anymore, it’s not about only both of them anymore, her decision to accept the marriage is really make her family happy expecially her mother, she won’t dissapointing her. Moreover, she won’t hurt Woo Bin in the same time, she is happy together with him, he is always make her smile when they spend their time together, to kiss Jong Kook before, she feel like she was did a big mistake to him. She also feel that Jong Kook is doing something wrong to kiss her, he is someone’s boyfriend now, she knew about that. Both of them are belong to someone else now and what was they did before is really a big mistake. She feel so wrong to kiss him back but she feel so happy at the same time when he kissed her, she love him and her feeling is still same. But she won’t to hurt anyone because of her own feeling.

“Ji Hyo-ah...” call Jong Kook from behind following Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo won’t listen and keep walking away.

“Ji Hyo-ah, I want to tell you something, I will explain everything...” said Jong Kook faster his step, grab Ji Hyo’s hand and turn her around to face him.

“oppa stop it, let me go! It’s so wrong!” said Ji Hyo try to release her hand from Jong Kook.

“no... it’s not wrong... listen to me...” said Jong Kook gently keep holding Ji Hyo’s hand.

“she told you to let her go!” shout Woo Bin grap Ji Hyo’s hand from Jong Kook and pull Ji Hyo to his side. He is in the middle to come back to his office when he saw Ji Hyo and Jong Kook together. Ji Hyo is surprise to the sudden appearance from Woo Bin while Jong Kook glare at Woo Bin feel angry being interrupted.

“I’m sorry Kim Woo Bin-ssi, but I have something to tell her right now” said Jong Kook with a cold voice to Woo Bin.

“oh really? Well, what do you want to tell my fiancee about Jong Kook-ssi?” ask Woo Bin as cold as Jong Kook. Jong Kook is shock to hear the word “fiancee” from Woo Bin while Ji Hyo is also feel surprise and looking at Woo Bin who just reveal their relationship suddenly, moreover in their office.

“wha...what? fi...ancee?” ask Jong Kook unbelieve. Ji Hyo turn her gaze and looking at Jong Kook’s direction.

“ne.. matta (that’s right)” said Ji Hyo clearly. Woo Bin looking at Ji Hyo with a full meaning to heard her word, he feel so relieve with Ji Hyo’s confession about their relationship infront of Jong Kook. Jong Kook freeze on his spot while looking at Ji Hyo with a sad smirk on his face.

“jinjayo? Both of you are enganged?” ask Jae Suk who appear with the other staff. In a while there are a gathering people there when all of people surrounding Ji Hyo and Woo Bin feeling excited, curious and surprise for the same time.

“so unni, the guy who you talking about before is director Kim? A guy who matchmaked with you?” ask Yoon Hee disbelieve.

“ne... geuraeyo..” answer Ji Hyo.

“daebak!!” said Kwang Soo shooking his head. Even though all of them was predicting that there is something special going on between Ji Hyo and Woo Bin but they never think that both of them is actually enganged.

“yak, both of you! Since when both of you are enganged? Why don’t you tell all of us?” ask Suk Jin curious to Ji Hyo and Woo Bin.

“I’m sorry everyone, I just wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter