Chapter 26

One Love Mr Kim (spartace version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s still early in the morning, Jong Kook start to wake up at 6 a.m. He slightly open his eyes and smile when he find a beautiful lady is sleeping beside him in his arm while backing his front body. He smile to his self when he remember a sweet night that they share together last night. He gently tighten his hug on her and press her warm body closer. He inhale her scent deeply then kiss her soft hair. Feeling not enough with that, he start to kissing her neck and her bare shoulder, leave kiss marks everywhere.

“em... oppa...” said Ji Hyo with a sleepy voice when she feel that Jong Kook keep kissing her.

“what are you doing?” ask Ji Hyo when Jong Kook still can’t stop what he is doing. Jong Kook then leave a deep kiss mark and smile to see it by his self.

“greeting you my good morning...” said Jong Kook grinning.

Ji Hyo then turn around and facing him, looking at his handsome face, she rub his chest and locking their eyes.

“you can’t feel enough about me, are you?” ask Ji Hyo.

Jong Kook just about to answer the question, but Ji Hyo suddenly kiss his lip when he open it. She kissing him in a passionate way and Jong Kook can’t help his self but kiss her back as passionate as her. When Ji Hyo feel that Jong Kook may does something further than just kissing, she then pull her self away suddenly.

“ah waee??” ask Jong Kook in frustration try to pull Ji Hyo and kiss her again but she refuse it by turn her face around.

“sirreo... we have some place to go today, and many thing to do...” said Ji Hyo.

“but I just want to spend the whole day with you on the bed” said Jong Kook with a puppy eyes.

“sirreo... we go this far not to just do that, I really want to spend our time in vacation, we just have two days left here” said Ji Hyo.

Jong Kook roll his eyes to hear that, he then turn around backing her with a sulky face.

“just tell me honestly that you won’t together with me” said Jong Kook cross his arm while pouting.

“aigoo, what a big baby...” said Ji Hyo wake up then lean on his arm, huging him with her small hand to coaxing him.

“oppa... we have so many time on the bed every night if you want, and the whole day on Sunday, you know that? Just let’s have fun and enjoy this beautiful country for two days, I will treat you well when we come back to Korea” said Ji Hyo persuading her husband.

“really?” ask Jong Kook grin, showing his white teeth. Ji Hyo smile then nod.

“you promise me right?” ask Jong Kook again.

“anni...” said Ji Hyo teasing him.

“yak you....” said Jong Kook want to turn around and hug her but Ji Hyo fastly roll her body away and run toward the bathroom.

“yak Mrs Kim!” shout Jong Kook try to chase her but just before he reach the bathroom she already close the door after stick her tongue out.

“yak Mrs Kim! You’re so unfair to your husband, you know that?” ask Jong Kook keep knocking the door.

“oh really? But I don’t care....” said Ji Hyo with a mocking voice.

“aigoo this girl, I will make sure to punish you later, I’m serious about that...” said Jong Kook with a pressed tone.

“for my pleasure nampyeon (husband)...” shout Ji Hyo from inside make Jong Kook giggle with her lovely act.

 

After Ji Hyo and Jong Kook take a bath, both of them then exit their room and plan to walking around New Zealand. They go to near market where people sell so many kind of thing from food until accesories. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo walking around while locking their finger together. They laugh and tease each other, sometime they will push each other but then stick closer again. They went to near restaurant to have their breakfast and try some street food there. They order some seafood and Ji Hyo are amazed to see how their food look so tasty. Jong Kook smiling to see how excited his wife is, he then prepare the seafood for her so she can eat everything in one bite. Ji Hyo is really touch by each little care and concern that he show her, she then feed him and purposely leave a stain around his mouth. Jong Kook widen his eyes with her act while Ji Hyo smile happily looking at him, when Jong Kook just about to clear the stain with his hand, Ji Hyo grab his hand and shook her head, forbid him to do that. Ji Hyo then move closer to him, and clear the stain around his mouth with her lip and land a slight kiss on his lip before come back to her seat.

“oho! You purposely do that so you can steal your chance to kiss me? That’s a criminal...” ask Jong Kook smiling to her.

“can’t I kiss my own husband?” ask Ji Hyo back.

“should we just come back to our room?” ask Jong Kook then hold her hand lovingly and staring at her with a naughty eyes.

“sirreo....” said Ji Hyo stick her tongue make Jong Kook really can’t stand to not kiss her. He land a slight and soft kiss then smiling at her lovingly and Ji Hyo grin to him put a bright smile on her face.

After finish their breakfast, Jong Kook and Ji Hyo then visit the ski resort. They playing snow together, make a snow ball and throw it to each other. They play the snow like they are children who enjoy their time together, sometime Jong Kook barely showering Ji Hyo with the snow on her head and Ji Hyo washing Jong Kook’s face with a cold snow. They also play run and chase each other, when Jong Kook chase Ji Hyo around, he will run fastly approach her then lift her small body on his arm. They keep laughing while playing. They then decide to drive a snow motorbike tog

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter