Chapter 21

One Love Mr Kim (spartace version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jong Kook wake up in the earlier morning, the sun even not really appear on the sky. He is actually not fully sleep last night, he keep remembering his promise to Ji Hyo to attend her engangement ceremony today. Today is the day and to think about that, he can feel a very big presure on his chest. Even though he said that he will try to act as her friend but he can’t really accept everything completely. At least, he just need some more time to do so, but he won’t put back his word as a man.

Jong Kook goes to the bathroom to wash his body, he take a long time in the bathroom. He let the shower drenching his body completely while he just staring at the floor with a blank expression. He waiting and waiting with a hope that cold water maybe will ease his pain. When the cold water make his hair covering his face,  he wipe his hair slowly with his hand. After he finish take a bath, Jong Kook then pick up the best cloth he has from his cupboard. He try to make his appearance perfect and apply some spray of his masculine perfume. Even he knew today is not his day, but he want to show up infront of her with his best look. After finish with everything, Jong Kook then exit his apartement and walk toward his car, he drive his car to the park where the ceremony party will be held.

The park where the party will be held was arranged with a beautiful set up. There are some chairs for the guests and there a metal door accesorise with full of flowers decoration on it on the middle of the park. Almost all of the guest from the two side were there, congrats them with their cheerfull smile. Both of the family welcome the guests with a happy face.

Jong Kook’s eyes is catch a beautiful girl with her white dress.  She wear a long dress until her knee and tie her hair with a beautiful accesoris, she’s so adorable with her apperance. She smile brightly while wrap her hand around Woo Bin’s arm. Woo Bin also wear a nice suit that looks matching with Ji Hyo’s dress. Jong Kook just silent at his position, he sigh heavly and try to put a smile on his face.

“oppa... you were here?” ask Yoon Hee who suddenly appear from Jong Kook’s back together with Gary.

“annyeong Jong Kook-ssi...” greet Gary to Jong Kook and Jong Kook just bow and smile to Gary politely.

“were you meet Ji Hyo unni? Let’s meet her together” said Yoon Hee.

“ne... kajja..” said Jong Kook agree.

Three of them walk toward the couple together, their other office mate were also there and have a chit chat with Ji Hyo’s parent. Ji Hyo and Woo Bin notice their friend approach them and they give their smile to three of them.

“thank for coming...” said Woo Bin to three of them.

“I’m glad that you come here oppa...” add Ji Hyo talk to Jong Kook give him her best brightly smile.

“woah... Mong Ji, you look beautiful enough today, you really seem like a real girl” tease Gary to Ji Hyo.

“what do you mean with “enough”? my fiancee is really perfect...” said Woo Bin and wrap his arm around her shoulder. Ji Hyo just smile with Woo Bin behaviour and looking at Gary with her victory smile.

“oppa, unni... the ceremony will be start now...” said Ji Eun approach Ji Hyo and Woo Bin. Ji Eun then ask the three guest to get their chairs together with the other friend. They join Suk Jin, Haha and Kwang Soo while Jae Suk goes to the front to be the mc of the party.

Jae Suk start the main agenda with a slight joke to make everyone laugh, he really a great mc and can handle the whole agenda with his talent.

“by the way everyone, it’s such a waste when there’s a big and famous singer here if he is not sing a song for us right?” said Jae Suk staring at Jong Kook. Everyone noding and looking at Jong Kook as well.

“should we ask Kim Jong Kook to sing one song for us?” ask Jae Suk to the audience.

“ne!!” ofcourse everyone feel so cheerfull to hear his song, Jong Kook try to refuse it but he can’t make everyone feel dissapointed with him. He then stand up from his chair and goes to the front, Ji Hyo smile when she see Jong Kook will sing for her engangement ceremony while the other guest give him a big applause.

Jong Kook walk toward the piano and start a beautiful melody from the piano.

“chukaeyo for Ji Hyo and Kim Woo Bin for your engangement, I want to sing a song for their happy day, a special song “to Her Men” for them” said Jong Kook and start to sing. As always, everyone will amazed his beautiful and deep voice, they enjoy the song that sang by Jong Kook.

 

She doesn’t even know how pretty she is so

All day she’ll fuss infront of the mirror like a fool

 

Jong Kook smile when he sing that part, for him Ji Hyo will be the most beautifull girl in the world.

 

Don’t hold the words I love you

Be the first one to speak up when she pouts with anger

And if by chance when she thinks of me and hurts

Just hold her close... even if you feel unhappy

 

Jong Kook really sincere when he sing that part, his heart is really want to say those word directly to Woo Bin as Ji Hyo’s man. He won’t if Woo Bin does a same mistake by hold those three words and hurt Ji Hyo like what he did before. He really wish for her happiness from his bottom of heart.

 

If sometimes she comlpains about stupid things

Always soothe her with a smile

When you drop her off, always turn around another time to look

And if she tries to break up with you, be stubborn and hold onto her

 

Woo Bin listening each word that Jong Kook tell for him through the song, he staring at Ji Hyo and she looking back at him. Woo Bin then tighten his hand on her and smile for her and she did a same thing.

 

Why is it now that I’ve come to realize all these things?

Why is it now that I feel like I’ve done the best I could?

If, for one day I could trade places with you

I’d show her all the love I couldn’t before

 

The others start to feel suspicious by the song that Jong Kook sing, they now wondering in their mind is he has some previous relation with Ji Hyo? Why is he sing the song like he try to let his beloved one to other guy. Jae Suk and the others also feel something strange going on, and they just staring at Jong Kook with a sad face like they start to understand his hidden feeling.

 

It’s true I still love her

And it’s true that I still wait for her like a.

Everyday I turn it over and over in my heart like an echo

But it’s she that’s left my side and looks elsewhere

It’s she that will be at your side....

 

After Jong Kook finish his song, the audience is hesitate to clap for him, they just feel hesitate is claping him is the best way they can do. They just somehow feel some sadness from Jong Kook’s song and they feel sad about that to. Jong Kook bow after he finish his song then walk toward Woo Bin and Ji Hyo.

“I’m sorry, but I have to go now...” said Jong Kook to both of them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter