Chapter 9

One Love Mr Kim (spartace version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s a lunch time now, everyone gathering together at the balcony near the lake to enjoy their meal, all of them sit together infront of a big table and facing each other. Ji Hyo just go to the restroom, when she is come back there are only two chair to sit, one beside Jong Kook and the other one is beside Woo Bin, both of them sit infront each other. Ji Hyo approach the table, Woo Bin and Jong Kook are looking at her when she go closer to their direction, waiting, which chair that she will choose. The other chair will belong to Haha who also goes to the restroom. Ji Hyo hesitate in a while, feel confuse. But in the end she think she even doesn’t need to confuse and think about it, she has no reason to sit beside Jong Kook, so she approach the chair near Woo Bin. When Ji Hyo walk toward him, Woo Bin pull the chair behind to make Ji Hyo easy to enter and let her sit comfortably. Ji Hyo smile to Woo Bin to say her thanks while Jong Kook only staring at both of them silently.

“aigoo...” said Haha who just appear and sit beside Jong Kook make Jong Kook feel surprise and turn his gaze.

“let’s eat everyone....” said Haha smile brightly to people whose waiting for him.

All of them are eat happily and enjoy their own meal. Their lunch look so deicious and complete make everyone who watch the meal can’t endure their hunger.

“eat well everyone...” said Woo Bin to his employees and client.

“ne director, thank for the meal...” said Kwang Soo with a strong and full voice.

“you too, eat well” said Woo Bin to Ji Hyo give Ji Hyo a fried fish and put it on her table. Ji Hyo look at Woo Bin in smile and stick out her tongue.

“thank you” said Ji Hyo blushing.

Their action is not aside from Jong Kook’s attention, but he try to focus on his meal and continue eating without looking at their direction but besides Jong Kook, Haha also noticed Woo Bin and Ji Hyo act toward each other and he find it look strange and uncommon.

“I bring some brownies from my home, my mother make it for us, do all of you want to try it?” ask Ji Hyo when they finish their lunch.

“aigoo Ji Hyo-ah, don’t try to make us as an excusse, just say that you’re the one who want to eat the brownies” teased Jae Suk to Ji Hyo.

“ah oppa... you will also want to eat that if you saw it” said Ji Hyo.

“I don’t know that you really love to eat, how can a girl eat so much?” add Suk Jin tease Ji Hyo too.

“anniya...” said Ji Hyo.

“eh hyung, she is actually doesn’t look like a girl at all, look, compare Ji Hyo noona and Yoon Hee noona, aren’t they look so different? Yoon Hee noona even only eat a bite rice” said Kwang Soo.

“yak Lee Kwang Soo” said Ji Hyo pretend to angry, their behaviour make everyone laughing together. They really like to tease Ji Hyo cause they knew she has a bad temper.

“arraseo... arraseo, if there’s no one of you want it, I will eat all of brownies by my own” said Ji Hyo stand up and ready to leave.

“don’t forget to make sure that everyone have their pieces cake ne Ji Hyo-ah...” said Jae Suk in the end. Ji Hyo smile when she heard that, she turn around and give an “oke” sign to Jae Suk and then walk toward the main building to take her cake.

“I will help her then...” said Woo Bin stand up and following Ji Hyo behind. They then walk together to the main building.

“hyung... aren’t you feel strange with their relation?” ask Kwang Soo to Jae Suk and Suk Jin when Woo Bin and Ji Hyo were unseen.

“what do you mean?” ask Suk Jin.

“anni... director Kim is not kind of person who give a concern toward girl, but he is being so kind with Ji Hyo noona lately...” explain Kwang Soo. Jong Kook staring at Kwang Soo when he said his opinion silently, somehow he really doesn’t like people talking about Ji Hyo and Woo Bin infront of him.

“Kwang Soo-ah, whatever their relation is not our business, that’s their privacy” said Jae Suk to Kwang Soo.

“anniya hyung, I just curious, I just feel like there is a special chemistry between them” add Kwang Soo.

“well, I actually also feel the same way with Kwang Soo, I was catch director behave being so gentle to her, it’s strange...” add Suk Jin give his opinion.

Jong Kook who listening silently just grip a spoon in his hand tightly, he surely doesn’t like the direction of their conversation. Maybe deep inside his heart he just won’t to admit their chemistry and warm behave toward each other.

“ne hyung, I even catch director put the fish on her plate, and Ji Hyo just smile warmly to him, are they a lover? Did they dating?” add Haha give a speculation.

“brakk!” Jong Kook suddenly standing and put the spoon on the table hardly make everyone surprise and look at his direction. He just can’t stand it anymore, lover, dating, he really can’t imagine that.

“I just want to go to the restroom” said Jong Kook make an excusse to leave the conversation, everyone just look at his back walking away with a blank expression.

Jong Kook walk toward the main building and plan to use the bathroom but he stoped outside when he can see Ji Hyo and Woo Bin inside through the window. Ji Hyo is holding a plate with a brownies on it, she take a spoon of brownies and make Woo Bin eat it from her hand. Jong Kook who want to entering the room delay it and just stand at his position.

“it’s tasty right? My mother cake is really daebak right?” ask Ji Hyo with a sparkling eyes to Woo Bin.

“emm... it’s delicious, ommonim’s cake is really jjang!” said Woo Bin show his thumb to Ji Hyo.

“sure... you’re really lucky to be a first stranger who taste it, not every people can eat my mother brownies” said Ji Hyo.

“stranger?” ask Woo Bin disbelieve.

“anniya?” ask Ji Hyo back.

“yahh... how can I still a stranger for you? We even spend holidays together and its our second time, beside, I also your director, how can you said that to me?” ask Woo Bin frustrated.

“hehehe... eat it again” said Ji Hyo smiling and give the cake again to Woo Bin.

Jong Kook can feel his heart was broken into pieces when he saw their moment together, are they really dating? Are they really a lover? He knew Ji Hyo is kind of easy going girl but still the way Woo Bin treat Ji Hyo is really different, he is also a man so he understand what kind of behaviour that he show her. And Ji Hyo, she just so innocent, smile and laughing together with him. Her welcome and warm act toward Woo Bin is really different with her cold act toward Jong Kook and it make Jong Kook fall in a deep pain. Jong Kook then turn around cancel his planing and just walking away from the building to somewhere else.

 

Ji Hyo and Woo Bin finally come back to the balcony with two big plate of brownies on their each hand. They serve the brownies to everyone. Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter