Chapter 14

One Love Mr Kim (spartace version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo doesn’t remember how she go to that place but when she realized she was in front of Jong Kook’s door room. She is hovering alone there, she want to see him to make sure that he is okay once and for the last, but she has no enough brave to come in. She feel that she was crazy to accept the marriage, but she has no other choice. And today, she decide to meet with Jong Kook for the last time for her to see him as her love, to say her goodbye, to completely let him go. Maybe to look at him directly and say that she will get married soon will give her a strength to go forward and never look back on him again, maybe to tell him that she will become someone’s woman directly will give her “no any excusse” to see her first love again and not hoping that he will return her feeling. She stabilizing her heart and ready to open the door but when she was touch the door handle she pull her hand again and sigh in frustration, her heart beating so hard and it give her a breathless.

“do you want to visit him miss?” ask the nurse who was observing Ji Hyo hovering by her self the whole time.

“a..anniya..” said Ji Hyo in nervous.

“so... may I know why are you keep standing infront of the door?”ask the nurse again.

“aa... I...emm... anniya... nothing...” said Ji Hyo in the end. She cancel her plan to meet Jong Kook and turn around ready to leave. But after she walk one step she come back to the nurse.

“may I ask you something?” ask Ji Hyo to the nurse.

“ne miss...” answer the nurse.

“how is his condition? Is he getting better? He has no serious injury right?” ask Ji Hyo can’t hide her worries about Jong Kook’s condition. She really want to know about his current condition but she can’t easily ask Yoon Hee or the others about him cause she afraid that people may notice her hidden feeling to him.

The nurse look hesitate to answer Ji Hyo condition, the hospital protocol said that they have to keep their patient condition information in secret from the outside parties except their family or relative.

“I’m sorry miss, but we have to save the information for only the family and patient’s relative, are you maybe one of them? May I know your name? I will tell him that you want to meet him” said the nurse.

“anniya... I can’t meet him.... and I won’t if he know that I come here” said Ji Hyo sadly. Even she can’t meet and talk to him directly she just want to know his condition right now. She really want to make sure that he is okay.

The nurse can catch Ji Hyo’s sadness and her worries, she thinks that Ji Hyo maybe not a bad person and won’t damage the patient. Somehow, she feel that Ji Hyo is really care to Jong Kook and they must be something between them.

“well, actually his condition is better now... he has a back’s injury but he’s not looks like suffered by th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter