Chapter 4

One Love Mr Kim (spartace version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Along the way back home from the dinner, Ji Hyo doesn’t say any single word in her family car. When they reach home, she come in directly and walk fastly to her room. She really doesn’t understand why all of her family can just decide the marriage between her and Woo Bin. She even never thought before to marry soon. Ji Hyo enter her room silently then lock the door and lay on the bed.

“tok..tok tok... oenni, it’s me, may I come in?” ask Ji Eun from outside.

“ne” said Ji Hyo shortly, she stand up and open the door. Then Ji Eun entering her room and they sit together side by side.

“are you angry?” ask Ji Eun, Ji Hyo shook her head slowly.

“you already know right? Oemma and appa do this thing for your goodness, they just won’t to see you choose the wrong person” explain Ji Eun.

“I know... but...” said Ji Hyo paused.

“you know, he is actually very handsome and attractive, why don’t you just accepting this marriage? Beside, you also haven’t boyfriend right oenni, so what wrong to start a realtionship with Woo Bin oppa?” ask Ji Eun curious.

“I just... I think it’s too sudden for me, beside... I love someone else...” said Ji Hyo with a low voice at her last sentence.

“nuguya? The man at your skecth? Who is his name?” ask Ji Eun curious.

“eoh? How could you know about the picture?” ask Ji Hyo confuse, she sure she never show Jong Kook’s skecth to anyone, include Ji Eun.

“I just accidentally saw that” said Ji Eun stick out her tongue.

“don’t lie... you must be looking for information about me in purpose while I was at US? You always so naughty Ji Eun-ah!” said Ji Hyo annoyed but Ji Eun just laugh listened her sister’s word.

“hehehe,,, mianhe... but, who is him?” ask Ji Eun again.

“he is.... Jong Kook oppa, my sunbae at my previous University before I go to US” explain Ji Hyo to Ji Eun.

“did both of you ever dated? Are you guys still contacting each other?” ask Ji Eun excited.

“anniyo... he is my first love, I think it’s just a one side love... the last time I contacted him is the time when I went to US, after that there’s no any contact again...” said Ji Hyo to Ji Eun.

“I... always drowning in the shadow about him, until now.... it’s still the same” said Ji Hyo looking at outside, back in her last time with Jong Kook when their relation still goes well.

That day, Jong Kook and Ji Hyo attented an architecture display from some famous architect. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo enjoyed the display together and after they felt exhausted, they decide to go to coffe shop and drink a coffe together, well actually a tea for Jong Kook.

“oppa... wait a minute... I want to go to the restroom” said Ji Hyo stand up and went to restroom. After finishing her business at restroom, Ji Hyo washing her hand and come back to her table to meet Jong Kook who was waiting for her. But somehow, when she was come back, Jong Kook’s expression was changed.

“oppa, gwenchana?” ask Ji Hyo curious when she saw the different of Jong Kook’s expression.

“you were finish right? Can I leave you now? I have another business” said Jong Kook with a cold tone to Ji Hyo.

“n..ne...” answer Ji Hyo shortly. She was shock when Jong Kook’s behave suddenly change toward her. Jong Kook didn’t care about her confusion and he just stand up and leave Ji Hyo alone without any explanation.

“drt...drt...drt...” suddenly Ji Hyo felt a vibration from her mobile on the table. She look at the mobile and find and unknown number calling her.

“yoeboseyo...” said Ji Hyo answer the call.

“yeoboseyo... is it Song Ji Hyo from the art departement of Seoul University?” ask a woman through the call.

“ne... that’s right...” answered Ji Hyo.

“we are a commitee of the scholarship at “M” University, we want to tell you the result of your test. Congratulation, you have passed the test of sholarship at our University, you can come in here next week”explained the woman.

“je-jeongmal? Aah... gamsahamnida, jeonmal gamsahamnida...” said Ji Hyo feel so happy, finally she was one step closer to her dream.

Ji Hyo fastly take her bag and with full of excited come home to announced the good news to her family. All of her family felt so happy for her and congrats her with a big hug. After Ji Hyo told her family, she entered her room with a happy feeling. She lay on her bed and take her phone to make a call to someone. The One who she want to share her happiness together.

“oppa... you ever told me to trust my dream right? Now, my dream will started!” mumble Ji Hyo with full of excitement to her self while waiting for someone pick up her phone.

“he’s not answering...” said Ji Hyo weakly. She then remember their last time together when Jong Kook suddenly leave her.

“he seem angry, what did I wrong? I think everything is well today...” mumble Ji Hyo with a low voice.

Since their first meeting at the stationary store, somehow they often cross their path at Campus even they were at different departement. They also often met at the backyard and then they visited the backyard together. Start from that, they become close to each other. Jong Kook is actually a little shy with any girl and not easy to get along with them but with Ji Hyo, he just feel comfortable. Her easy going’s character make Ji Hyo been close with Jong Kook easily. Jong Kook really polite toward girl, but he never talked to them first if they not started the conversation, but with Ji Hyo, he was being a nagging man who can’t stop talking. She was like his own sister and they feel comfortable with each other. Jong Kook always show his concern to Ji Hyo and take care of her, but somehow he suddenly become cold to Ji Hyo after they spending their time at the architerture display.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter