Chapter 3

One Love Mr Kim (spartace version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the first day for Ji Hyo to start her new job at M fashion agency. Ji Eun take Ji Hyo to her office by her car, actually if Ji Hyo want she can buy a car from her money a long she work at USA but Mrs Song forbid her to do that, she told Ji Hyo that she won’t spend money for something not so important but somehow Ji Hyo sense there is a hidden reason behind that but she doesn’t know what.

“there’s something wrong with oemma, why is she forbid me to spend my money to buy a new car and make me bothering you like this?” ask Ji Hyo curious to Ji Eun who is driving.

“hahaha... I don’t know” said Ji Eun, she look at Ji Hyo from the rearview mirror try to hide her smile.

“well, is it okay for you to everyday take and fetch me? You also have your own job right?” ask Ji Hyo worry.

“actually... I think it’s the only day I take and fetch you oenni, maybe for tomorrow, oh anniya... start from later when you come back, you will have a new driver” said Ji Eun.

“what do you mean?” ask Ji Hyo confuse.

“ah! We were arrived!” said Ji Eun excited change the conversation topic.

Ji Eun stop her car in front of big and high building of M fashion agency. Ji Hyo look at Ji Eun with a suspicious face, she feel strange with Ji Eun words.

“what? Don’t you want to go out from my car? I have to go work too” ask Ji Eun.

“arraseo... I’m going..” said Ji Hyo exit the car.

“good luck for your new job oeeni, and also, don’t forget for our dinner tonight...” said Ji Eun waving then drive her car away.

When Ji Eun was unseen, Ji Hyo entering the building with a casual step, she was use to work at fashion agency before so she’s not feel nervous and have a big confident in her heart. She walk straightly to the reseptionist.

“excuse me, I’m Song Ji Hyo, a new designer here...” said Ji Hyo introducing her self.

“ah ne, Song Ji Hyo-ssi, wait a minute...” said the reseptionist, she make a phone call to someone and tell that Ji Hyo was there.

In a minute a beautiful young girl with a wavy brown long hair appear from the lift, she slowly run and approach Ji Hyo.

“annyeonghaseo sunbaenim, Lee Yeon-Hee imnida , we will work together start from now...” said Yeon Hee greeting Ji Hyo politely, she is younger than Ji Hyo and she has an eye smile.

“ne... annyeonghaseo, Song Ji Hyo imnida...”greet Ji Hyo back.

“please follow me...” said Yeon Hee and start to walk, Ji Hyo follow her behind and both of them entering the lift.

“I heard that you’re a great designer and was worked at famous agency at US for 6 years?” ask Yeon Hee after she press twelve button near the lift door.

“ne, I was worked at K agency” answer Ji Hyo.

“I’m so much excited to work with a great one like you, please teach me to be a great designer...” said Yeon Hee bowing.

“let’s work and do our best together...” said Ji Hyo smiling.

“keunde.... (but) were we met before? You look familiar for me...” said Yeon Hee.

“do you ever visit US before?” ask Ji Hyo.

“nope....”answer Yeon Hee.

“well, I think we never met if like that, I was live at US for 10 years....” explain Ji Hyo.

“ne... I know that, but somehow I feel like I ever saw you before, but I don’t know where...” said Yeon Hee try to remembering.

“really?” ask Ji Hyo unsure.

“ah.. let’s just forget it then sunbaenim...” said Yeon Hee smiling.

“you don’t need to be formal with me, I don’t like when people call me in formal tone, you can call me oenni then...” said Ji Hyo smiling.

“really?” ask Yeon Hee excited. Ji Hyo nod and smile.

“well, so... welcome here Ji Hyo oennie, if you need any help you can ask me...” said Yeon Hee.

“ne... gomawo Yeon Hee-ah” said Ji Hyo sincere.

They finally reach at the twelve floor, Yeon Hee lead their step and they entering a room for the team designer. There’s six table in the room and there’s one other room inside for their directure. When they enter the room, there are four man who busy doing their work but when they knew Ji Hyo was there, they stand up to greet her.

“annyeonghaseo... Song Ji Hyo imnida...” said Ji Hyo introducing her self.

“annyeonghaseo Ji Hyo-ssi, nice to meet you, Yoo Jae Suk imnida...” said Jae Suk.

“welcome Ji Hyo-ssi, you’re such a beautiful lady, Ha Dong Hoon imnida... you can call me Haha...” said Haha.

“he is a playboy, you have to be aware with him, Ji Suk Jin imnida...” said Suk Jin.

“eeh.. hyung, I know you actually also think that she is beautiful, stop blushing when you talk with her...” said the talest and youngest one of them, Kwang Soo. Everyone burst in laugh when listened to Kwang Soo.

“I’m the youngest and the most handsome here, Lee Kwang Soo imnida” said Kwang Soo to Ji Hyo.

“yakk! what do you mean with the most handsome?” ask Ji Suk Jin slap Kwang Soo head make Kwang Soo bowing.

“thank you everyone to welcoming me with your warm atmosphere, please take care of me...” said Ji Hyo bowing to everyone and they bowing back.

“is director not arrived yet?” ask Yeon Hee to the other.

“nope, maybe he will come soon, let’s start to work” said Jae Suk.

Everyone start to work on their own table, all of the six table is gathering together so it’s easy to everyone if they want to discuss, Ji Hyo get a table near the window, and she really like her spot because she able to watch the scenery from there. Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter