Chapter 12

One Love Mr Kim (spartace version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“oppa!!” shout Ji Hyo loudly call Jong Kook. Her forehead is really wet with her cold sweat.

Ji Hyo just awaken from her sleep, the sun even not completely shining, the dark sky just start dissapear. Ji Hyo sit silently on her bed with her gasping breath due to her bad dream. She saw Jong Kook was died, she then fastly stand up and run outside with still wearing her pajamas. Ji Hyo run to the main road and stop a taxi that passing there, she still wear her cat slipper  that she always wear inside her home.

Ji Hyo ask the driver to drive as soon as he can toward the hospital where Jong Kook is hospitalized. After they reach the hospital, Ji Hyo exit the taxi in hurry and run fastly to approach Jong Kook’s room. When she arrived at the room, she open the door soon and enter the room with a fast steps. She can see Jong Kook still sleeping on his bed with a hose in his hand and the area around his nose. Ji Hyo sigh in relieve after she sure that Jong Kook’s heartbeat still beating, to listening his heartbeat, Ji Hyo can feel that her heatbeat is normal again. Ji Hyo approach Jong Kook slowly and sit beside Jong Kook who still unconcious. She pull his right hand gently and hold his hand tightly with her both hand. She then kiss his hand softly.

“oppa... I’m so afraid... I thought you are really leave me....” mumble Ji Hyo talk to sleeping Jong Kook.

“kajima oppa (don’t go oppa), please... wake up soon, get well soon oppa,... I can’t imagine if you really leave me alone....” add Ji Hyo while Jong Kook’s hair with all of her heart.

“nan... saranghaeyo oppa.... that’s why... please kajima... cheoltero andwae (never)... kajima Jong Kook oppa, nan nomu saranghamnida...” said Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo make her face closer to Jong Kook then kiss his lip gently.

“it’s so relieve for me to watching you still here, I’m so happy, ireona palliwa eoh (wake up soon)? I have to go now before anyone saw me here...” said Ji Hyo, she land a slight kiss on his cheek before turn around. She walk toward the door and turn again to see Jong Kook, a smile appear on her face. She really relieve that she just had a bad dream about Jong Kook, it’s only a dream. Ji Hyo then leave his room and when she dissapear, Jong Kook’s finger are moving.

After Ji Hyo arrived back at her home, she saw a red sporty car that parked infront of her house, she asking her self what is the owner car doing in this early morning at her home. Woo Bin who saw Ji Hyo walking with her pajamas and slipper feel confused and exit from his car.

“where did you go?” ask Woo Bin curious to Ji Hyo.

“em...jogging?” said Ji Hyo without thinking, lying. She won’t Woo Bin know what was she did before, somehow she just won’t tell him that she was saw Jong Kook and she feel it’s better if Woo Bin doesn’t know.

“with that outfit?” ask Woo Bin disbelieve.

“er... I always jogging like this.” nod Ji Hyo then she practice stretching exercises. She strech her waist to the right then to the left.

“I come to fetch you, I want have breakfast with you before work” said Woo Bin.

“in this early? I'm not even bathing yet.” answer Ji Hyo.

“it’s okay, I will waiting for you” said Woo Bin without any expression.

“but... I need long enough time to preparing, let’s waiting inside” said Ji Hyo ask Woo Bin to enter her home.

“anniyo... I will just waiting here” answer Woo Bin.

“jinja gwenchana?” ask Ji Hyo unsure. Woo Bin just nod and smile.

“alright then, I will try as fast as I can...” said Ji Hyo entering her home. Woo Bin just watching Ji Hyo’s back with a smile on his face.

It’s almost a half hour when Ji Hyo finally appear with her tidy cloths and a radiant beautiful face. She enter Woo Bin’s car and meet Woo Bin who was waiting for her inside. It’s still 6.30 a.m and they still have about one hour a half left before they need to go to work at 8 a.m. It’s a very long time that they have to just have some breakfast.

“do we need to eat breakfast this early? I mean what will we do then after breakfast at the office?” ask Ji Hyo puzzled to Woo Bin who is driving.

“we will not eat breakfast first, we will walk around then eat our breakfast” explain Woo Bin.

“walk around? Where?” ask Ji Hyo.

“just some place...” said Woo Bin smiling, Ji Hyo l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter