Chapter 8

One Love Mr Kim (spartace version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The vacation tour day is finally arrived, Woo Bin now is infront of Ji Hyo family home, fetch her. Woo Bin text Ji Hyo tell that he already arrived there and in five minutes Ji Hyo appear with her backpack and hold a paper bag on her hand, it’s her favorite brownies bread.

“why are you bring that?” ask Woo Bin pointing at the paper bag.

“it’s my favorite brownies, it’s really delicious and have a very soft texture, I want to share it with everyone, my mother cooked it to me” explain Ji Hyo excited can imagine how tasty the brownies is in her mind now.

“aah... I see, let’s go” said Woo Bin, both of them enter the car and go to their building office to meet everyone.

They don’t need so many time to arrived at their office building, everyone was there when they arrive at the location. There are two car that was parked infront, one car is Jong Kook’s car for Jong Kook and his manager together with Yoon Hee and the other is Jae Suk’s car for the rest of them. Everyone is happily chit chat while waiting of Woo Bin and Ji Hyo, but no one ever imagine that both of them will come together. There are a big question mark in their mind when Ji Hyo and Woo Bin appear together but no one asking when Woo Bin tell them to prepare their departure.

Everyone enter their own car and drive away following Woo Bin’s car behind. After a long journey on the road, they finally arrived at the destination, a place at the edge of village and far away from Seoul. The village have a fresh air that can drag away everyone’s stress. They stop infront of big villa near a lake, the villa is surrounded by big tress.

After they tidy up their luggage they gathering together at the wide yard beside the villa. There’s a volley ball field there and they want to play together. They split the member in two team and Gap Jin as a referee. The first team is Yoon Hee’s team the other member are Woo Bin, Jae Suk, and Haha and the last team is Ji Hyo’s team with Jong Kook and easy brother as the other member. They choose the member from toss-up. Ji Hyo is stratled when she realized that she is at the same team with Jong Kook, she staring at him secretely in nervous when Jong Kook is busy smile and laugh together with easy brother.

Jong Kook then look at Ji Hyo but she manage to turn arround fastly before she get caught, Jong Kook is actually feel happy and uneasy at the same time. He feel happy to team up with Ji Hyo so he can have fun with her but still he feel uneasy everytime he catch an uninterest look from Ji Hyo toward him. In the other side, Woo Bin also feel uneasy feeling when he knew Ji Hyo is together with Jong Kook, he staring at them silently and catch an awkward atmospere between the two, the awkward that make Woo Bin feel strange in his heart.

The game is started when Gap Jin blow the whistle, both of team play the game with their desire to win over the other. Jong Kook start the game with his strike, his strike is so strong and the ball fly over Jae Suk direction but Jae Suk just avoid it because he feel afraid to get hit.

“yak Kim Jong Kook, we just starting” complain Jae Suk to Jong Kook. Jong Kook only respond his complain with a smile on his face.

The game running balance between the two team, both of the team playing well and keep exchange the ball. The ball now fly over to Woo Bin, Woo Bin hit the ball and make it fly parabolic. Woo Bin’s ball fly to Ji Hyo’s direction and she prepare her self to welcome the ball and hit it back but she just miss the ball accidentally. The ball fall on the ground near Ji Hyo’s feet.

“yak Ji Hyo-ah! Why don’t you able to catch the ball, it’s not even fast” shout Suk Jin from behind then walk approach Ji Hyo.

“eeehh... noona, what was that? Why are you miss it?” add Kwang Soo, now Ji Hyo is surrounded by Kwang Soo and Suk Jin.

“mianhe... the ball just pass my hand” s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter