Chapter 16

One Love Mr Kim (spartace version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been three days since the last day Ji Hyo visited Jong Kook at hospital. Start from the day, she was decided to not visit or meet him again outside their business relation. She also busy for her engangement ceremony with Woo Bin, they have to order their engangement ring and do some reservation for the place and prepare the invitation. They are not telling their teamate yet about their relationship cause they want to make sure everything is ready and going well before announce their engangement party to everyone.

Ji Hyo was promoted from her position because of her great work, and now she have her own privacy office. Her office is right beside Woo Bin’s office and still at the same room with her previous team office but more private.

Ji Hyo now is busy in front her computer doing some works. In the middle of her browsing she accidentally read an article title about Jong Kook condition after the accident. Being curious about the news, she open the link and read the article, she knew Jong Kook just left the hospital yesterday from Yoon Hee. The article said that Jong Kook is slowly recovered and will come back to his stage soon. After she read the article she conected on the other article, the article said that Jong Kook and Hyo Ri is suspected in relationship. There is paparazzi who catched Hyo Ri visit his hospital multiple time and it make everyone suspicious about their relationship. Ji Hyo frowning when she read the article, she knew about their relationship before she read the article but still she admit that she is feel unsecure to read the article about them.

“aissh.. Ji Hyo-ah, stop it, you will engange soon, you are someone’s fiancee now. And he is someone’s boyfriend too!” said Ji Hyo shouting her self. For her fortune, she is alone at the office so she’s not afraid that someone listening her.

“Song Ji Hyo-ssi.. Kim Jong Kook-ssi is here looking for you” said an employee appear to inform Ji Hyo.

“ne? Why is he here?” ask Ji Hyo feel surprise. She is being excited to meet him soon but after what she read at the article she won’t to meet him even if it about their “business”.

“he said you told him to come here for knowing his size to your design last time...” said the employee again.

“aah....” said Ji Hyo remember.

“well, tell my assistent to do that, I’m busy now...” said Ji Hyo. The employee nod and bow to Ji Hyo prepare her self to inform Jong Kook about what Ji Hyo said.

When the employee left, Ji Hyo staring at her computer screen and see the article again. She close the article window and try to focus continue her work. She try to drag her mind to not thinking about Jong Kook nor about the article again. But her concentration is gone when she heard a knock on the door.

“Song Ji Hyo-ssi, I’m sorry for interupting you again.” said the same employee again.

“what’s a matter?” ask Ji Hyo to the employee.

“I told Kim Jong Kook-ssi about what you said before but he said he won’t allow everyone to work with him except you, also he said he want to meet you in person” said the employee.

“I told you that I have many thing to do, I will not able to meet him” said Ji Hyo start to feel annoyed.

“about that... he said he will waiting for you until you finish your work” explain the employee then leave Ji Hyo’s room. Ji Hyo blow her front hair and frowning, seriously she won’t meet him again. She try her best to guard her heart to completely forget him cause she was decide to move on and she also decide to engange soon.

“alright, he said he want to waiting for me until I finish my work right? Let’s make he waiting until this day end” said Ji Hyo to her self and back focus on her work.

 She plan to do her work as long as possible so she can make an excusse to not meet Jong Kook. She is succes to focus in three second but after that she finally stand up from her seat and can’t hold her self to make Jong Kook keep waiting for her. She go to the designing room and when she enter the room she see Jong Kook is waiting patiently sit on the sofa. He turn to the door when he knew Ji Hyo entering the room.

“long time no see...” said Jong Kook smile and stand up.

All of Ji Hyo’s annoyed is completely gone when she saw Jong Kook’s smile, she staring at Jong Kook’s face and notice that he become thinner. She walk fastly approach Jong Kook and stand infront of him.

“how is your condition? Are you okay?” ask Ji Hyo can’t hide her worries about him anymore.

“feeling better...” answer Jong Kook keep smiling. He look into Ji Hyo’s eyes and feel addicted with her big eyes. He was miss her so bad and keep hoping to meet her in person soon but she never come back to visit him. At the end, Jong Kook and Ji Hyo just staring at each other silently while stand facing each other.

“alright, let’s find your size fastly so I can come back to my work soon” said Ji Hyo turn her head and looking for the roll measure to know Jong Kook’s size. Ji Hyo start to metering Jong Kook’s shoulder size then his arm’s size. When she has to metering his chest’s size, she hesitate for a while then wrap her hand on Jong Kook’s back awkwardly. Jong Kook keep staring at Ji Hyo from the first move she did around his body and when he feel Ji Hyo is going closer to him and feel her arm wraping his body, he is pounding and hold his breath. Both of their heartbeat increase with the decreasing of their space. Ji Hyo’s head almost lean on Jong Kook’s chest when she try to get the exact position to get the right size.

“Ji Hyo-ah....” call Jong Kook softly to Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo pull her head and casually read the measure without answering him.

“may I ask you something?” ask Jong Kook then.

“what?” ask Ji Hyo keep focu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter