Chapter 5

One Love Mr Kim (spartace version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ji Hyo-ssi, please come to my office” call Woo Bin to Ji Hyo from his office. Everyone in the room exchange their view when Woo Bin call Ji Hyo.

“ne director...” answer Ji Hyo stand up from her chair then entering Woo Bin’s office. When Ji Hyo already inside his office, Woo Bin was sitting on the sofa waiting for her.

“wae?” ask Ji Hyo informally as soon as no one saw them. She still stand behind the door and doesn’t have a desire to come closer to Woo Bin.

“just sit here, I have something to discuss with you” said Woo Bin pat the place beside him. Ji Hyo hesitate for a while but then she decide to following his command, no matter what he is still her bos at the office.

“I want to give you a special job” said Woo Bin when Ji Hyo was sit beside him.

“what is that?” ask Ji Hyo curious.

“I just get a phone call from JK entertaiment, they want us to design the cloth for their artist solo concert, actually JK entertainment always work together with us for these 7 years, and as always I want to give the best design cloth for them, that’s why I ask you to do this job” explain Woo Bin to Ji Hyo.

JK entertainment is one of big artist agency at Korea, they managed many of most famous singer and idol at Korea.

“well, it will not be difficult to me...” said Ji Hyo accepting the offer.

“that’s good then, I still have no information whose singer they mean but JK entertainment’s side will visit our office soon, maybe the next Monday because today was already weekend” said Woo Bin.

“so I will meet them 2 days again?” ask Ji Hyo.

“yes, I will call them back to confirm your agreement” said Woo Bin stand up and walk toward his table to call JK entertainment’s parties.

“well, I will come back to my table and continue my work then” said Ji Hyo stand up and walk toward the door.

“Ji Hyo-ah...” call Woo Bin in informall tone when Ji Hyo just almost open the door. Ji Hyo turn arround and look at Woo Bin direction.

“it’s a lunch time now, let’s have a lunch together and wait for me outside.” said Woo Bin.

“wae?” ask Ji Hyo has no clue why Woo Bin ask her to lunch together.

“yak! We are still at the office, beside I’m not accept this marriage yet too!” said Ji Hyo then.

“yeboeseyo.. Kim Woo Bin imnida...” said Woo Bin doesn’t give any respond to Ji Hyo and just continue the calling when it was connected, he just give a hint for Ji Hyo with his hand to waiting for him outside. Ji Hyo just rolling her eyes and get out from his office.

“oh hey, Ji Hyo-ah... why did director call you?” ask Jae Suk when Ji Hyo was outside. All of the designer team was gathering together and get ready to have their lunch at the canteen.

“he ask me to do a work with JK entertainment” explain Ji Hyo.

“ah I see, so this time you will be a team leader for this job, you’re the best designer here tough, congratulation Ji Hyo-ah...” said Suk Jin pat Ji Hyo’s shoulder.

“keunde.. which singer will work together with us now?” ask Haha curious.

“I have no clue...” answer Ji Hyo.

“Yoon Hee noona’s cousin is a singer there too, noona, ask your cousin about that then..” said Kwang Soo to Yoon Hee.

“ne, I will ask him later, lately he is so busy, maybe he will be the one who will work together with us” said Yoon Hee excited.

“well, let’s talk about work later and have a lunch together now.” said Suk Jin to everyone. All of people just nod and smile and they start to walk toward canteen together while Ji Hyo still stand at her position.

“oenni... you won’t follow us?” ask Yoon Hee curious when Ji Hyo doesn’t move, everyone stop and look at Ji Hyo.

“just go first then, I have a lunch with other one” said Ji Hyo remember about Woo Bin.

“with your boyfriend?” ask Haha curious.

“aigoo... don’t get too excited about other one’s business, let’s just go..” said Jae Suk drag Haha away.

“have a good lunch Ji Hyo-ah” said Suk Jin waving.

“ne... see you later all, have a good lunch” said Ji Hyo waving back and bowing.

“see you oenni...” said Yoon Hee.

Now, Ji Hyo was left alone at the office, and everyone was unseen. After a minute, Woo Bin get out from his office and see Ji Hyo was waiting for him infront of his office door.

“let’s go...” said Woo Bin walk first.

“hei... why do I need to have a lunch with you?” ask Ji Hyo following Woo Bin.

“I don’t like to eat alone” answer Woo Bin faster his step. Ji Hyo face a hard time to equalize his step, so she just walk behind him.

“aigoo... you’re so slow” said Woo Bin turn arround and look at Ji Hyo.

“I have no long feet like you do” said Ji Hyo annoyed. Woo Bin grab Ji Hyo’s arm then pull her closer.

“arraseo, I will slower my step, just keep walking beside me and don’t make me seem like a cruel boss toward his employee to make her walk behind” said Woo Bin.

They finally walk side by side together. All of people who saw them is watch them with a big question mark in their mind, it’s their first time saw their director walk together with his employee like that. Woo Bin and Ji Hyo are actually realize about that but Woo Bin just ignore it while Ji Hyo doesn’t mind about it because she was used to see many people staring at her when she onstage while in the US. Woo Bin take Ji Hyo to near restaurant rather have a lunch at canteen. They now in the middle of their lunch together.

“how is your feeling?” ask Woo Bin curious while they’re eating.

“about what?” ask Ji Hyo confused.

“our marriage.” said Woo Bin shortly.

“were you alright? I know you were shock before” add Woo Bin.

“hhh... I still have no clue with this marriage, and still thinking about it, but... why are you accept it just like that?” ask Ji Hyo curious.

“I just think it was my time to get married” said Woo Bin bite his steak.

“but why should with me?” ask Ji Hyo again.

“I just want to following my mother offer” answer Woo Bin expressionless.

“are you try to make me a bad girl who won’t listening to my mother by said that?” ask Ji Hyo glaring.

“why should I?” ask Woo Bin without looking at Ji Hyo.

“geurae.. just forget it, but... are you really okay with this marriage? I mean, we even not knowing each other before, beside, we are not loving one another, but why you really seem didn’t matter with that? Don’t you have a girlfriend?” said Ji Hyo with a multiple question.

“nope” answer Woo Bin for only the last question.

“do you have one?” ask Woo Bin back.

“anniyo...” answer Ji Hyo shook her head.

“then it doesn’t matter, both of us are single” said Woo Bin.

“but the reason is... I don’t love you and you not love me too” said Ji Hyo.

“I can make you love me later..” said Woo Bin casu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter