Chapter 7

One Love Mr Kim (spartace version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            “what’s a matter? What was that during the meeting?” ask Woo Bin to Ji Hyo when they were sit together at Woo Bin’s office.

            “I’m sorry...” said Ji Hyo.

            “anni... I’m not blame you, but well, I won’t have a bad relation with my client” explain Woo Bin, Ji Hyo only keep silent at her position.

            “I know it’s not your fault, but to suddenly left the meeting room after bickering with your client was not something good, I think you were understand about that, don’t you?” ask Woo Bin again.

            Ji Hyo sigh when she listened Woo Bin’s word, she looks like holding her anger and feeling right now.

            “Kim Jong Kook-ssi, he was being so mean to you right? I admit it, he has no right to judge you like that, but.. it will better if you keep calm and stay professional as always you did, am I right?” ask Woo Bin again, he then tap Ji Hyo’s shoulder and smile to her. Ji Hyo look at him back and smile too.

            “however, your work is so great, you did a good job” add Woo Bin.

            “thanks Woo Bin-ah...” said Ji Hyo smiling sincerely.

            “well, I hope your relation with him become better, try to listen to what he want to and do your job with him as a professional, that’s my favor to you, can you do that to me?” ask Woo Bin to Ji Hyo. He is her boss at the office, but the way he is talking with his employee is not like the way boss to talk, it seem like he put their positioan as same, Ji Hyo knew sometime he being so childish and cold but he surely treat his employee so well. Somehow, Ji Hyo realize that he was make her adore him right now.

            “I will try my best to do that.... I think” said Ji Hyo unsure.

            “it’s okay, I will help” said Woo Bin tapping Ji Hyo’s head softly, suddenly Ji Hyo feel like a butterfly is fulling her stomache and her heartbeat increase, she doesn’t know why, but somehow she start to enjoy the time she spend with Woo Bin.

 

®®☺☻☺®®

 

            It’s a lunch time already, everyone is prepare to have a meal together. Ji Hyo actually want to have a lunch too but when she accidentally saw her design picture for Jong Kook’s costume she delay her desire to eat.

            “I don’t like it...” Jong Kook’s opinion about her design encoring in her mind make she lose her apetite.

            “I have something to do, better you have a lunch first with others” said Ji Hyo to Yoon Hee who is waiting for her.

            “are you sure unni?” ask Yoon Hee worry.

            “yes, beside director Kim is still working, so... I will do my work too” said Ji Hyo make an excuse.

            Yoon Hee is hesitate and tell Ji Hyo that she will accompany her at the office but Ji Hyo refuse it and tell Yoon Hee that she is okay and she need sometime alone to do her job. In the end, Yoon Hee give up on her and leave Ji Hyo alone.

            Ji Hyo come back to sit on her chair, she take her design and staring on it blankly, she wonder which part is bad about her idea that make Jong Kook doesn’t like it, that fact make she feel uncomfortable. Somehow she remember the moment when their relation is going well at the past.

            “I did well right oppa?” ask Ji Hyo after she finish her sketch and show it to Jong Kook who was sitting beside her. Jong Kook turn his head and staring at Ji Hyo skecth while Ji Hyo looking at him intently with her big eyes hoping he will say the word that she really love to listen.

            “ne, you did well Ji Hyo-ah...” said Jong Kook smile and tap her back.

Ji Hyo smile widely after she listened Jong Kook’s word, she feel really happy. It’s not the first time Jong Kook said that she did a good job, but from the first time he said that, she always want to hear that words again from him. She doesn’t know why that simple words from him make she feel blush and she keep want to impress him with everything that she did. The moment when he smile and tell her that she did a good job is one of the best moment that she really want to have, she become a naive and little girl who will happily smile and giggling infront of him just because of little thing that he did or said. She become a complete fool who fall in love with him.

Ji Hyo sigh when she come back to reality, now, everything between them was different. Now, they are act cold to each other like a stranger. Maybe Ji Hyo is the one who act colder than Jong Kook, but she just mad. She mad at him when he yell and mad at her without tell her what was a matter, she mad at him who never come to the airport for her, and now she become more mad at him who judge her idea badly infront of many people and said that he was only try to teasing her. She mad at him who was make her can’t understand what he want and what he except from her. She just mad because he won’t allow her to understanding him.

Ji Hyo reach her computer and browsing, she looking for Jong Kook’s costume during his previous concert. She try to find what kind of style he likes and fix her own design. She know she was angry with his word but she doesn’t know why she want to impress him again, without she realize, she just miss him and hope the moment she had with him come back again. Even she knew Jong Kook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter