Chapter 11

One Love Mr Kim (spartace version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s still dark in the morning, it’s just 5 a.m but Ji Hyo was wake up. She doesn’t realize how and why is she come here, but here is she infront of Jong Kook’s door room at hospital. She just stood up at her position, there is no one who visit the hospital that morning and it silent everywhere, just some of nurse and doctor walking around. Ji Hyo looking at Jong Kook’s door room silently, she hesitate to come in but she want to see his face. She reach the handle’s door, she sigh deeply before entering the room. She thought that she will find Jong Kook lying on his bed but she was false, Jong Kook is now standing facing the outside through the wide window with the patient shirt. He turn arround when he hear the voice of opened door.

“Ji Hyo-ah, you coming?” ask Jong Kook smile warmly to Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo just freeze at her place without say anything, she just confuse and surprise with his sudden wake up. She remember that the doctor told them that it will be unsure time when he will awaken but here is he, infront of her while smiling toward her.

“why are you just standing and silent there? Come closer....” said Jong Kook. Ji Hyo look hesitate but still she walk approach him and standing infront of him.

“was your day feel wonderful?” ask Jong Kook casually, like he is a healthy person, like there was nothing happened yesterday.

“oppa... non... gwenchana?”ask Ji Hyo anxious without give an attention to Jong Kook’s question. Jong Kook just noding and smile to her.

“gomawo... for visiting me here” said Jong Kook gently to her.

“oppa... why are you here, why don’t you lying on your bed? You even didn’t on a well condition, please come back to your bed” said Ji Hyo worry.

“aigoo... my cute girl, why are you so worry? Do you will that care and worry to me everytime I get accident, should I get it everyday to make you finally looking at me and thinking just about me like this?” ask Jong Kook jokingly and Ji Hyo’s hair make her hair a little mess. Ji Hyo is blushing when he call her as “his cute girl”, she really like that, it’s the first time he call her like that.

“but still oppa.... I won’t you suffering with your condition, I want you to get well soon” said Ji Hyo let Jong Kook keep touching her head and her hair.

“I’m all well, just if you are beside me I will get well soon” said Jong Kook looking into her eyes, Ji Hyo’s face geting red, she feel a goosebump in her stomache. She turn her head and avoid Jong Kook’s eyes, she really feel so shy right now. Jong Kook just smile to see her reaction, she looks so cute and beautiful with her blushing act.

“I have a favor to you, may you do that?” ask Jong Kook suddenly.

“what is that oppa?” ask Ji Hyo looking at Jong Kook with her big eyes, curious.

“I want to walk around, the air look so fresh outside, do you want to accompany me?” ask Jong Kook make Ji Hyo frowning.

“are you kidding oppa? Why should you go outside with your condition like this?” ask Ji Hyo cursing. She just really worry about him and she won’t make his condition become worse.

“please.....” beg Jong Kook with his puppy eyes, Ji Hyo so surprise to see Jong Kook behave like a little boy but she swear to her self that he looks so cute and adorable now.

“but...” said Ji Hyo hesitate. Jong Kook try to widen his small eyes, try to acting cute.

“oke, but promise me, we just walking around the park until the sun light is appear and then come back here again, promise me oppa...” said Ji Hyo give her pinkie to Jong Kook.

“I promise...” said Jong Kook interlock their pinkie with a big smile on his face.

Ji Hyo chuckle to see his childish side, she then take Jong Kook’s jacket and help him to wear the jacket. Both of them exit the room and walk toward the hospital’s park. They walk side by side, Jong Kook seem so enjoying the fresh air, he close his eyes to feeling it. Ji Hyo who walk beside him feel so anxious right now, the frame of unconsious and bleeding Jong Kook last night make her really worry about his condition, he was lost many blood and have a severe injury. How could he is walking around with her right now?

Ji Hyo go closer to Jong Kook, then wrap her hand around Jong Kook’s arm. Jong Kook open his eyes when he feel Ji Hyo’s little hand is holding her arm tightly, he turn at her direction and find her beautiful face look so worry infront of him.

“are you really okay oppa? I’m so afraid right now....” said Ji Hyo to Jong Kook.

“don’t worry, I’m okay...” said Jong Kook smiling, he remove Ji Hyo’s hand from his arm with his right hand, then holding her hand with his left hand. Ji Hyo look so shocked with his act, today he really act strangely to her or maybe he just act closer than he ever did before.

“it’s more comfortable right? Your hand is so warm...” said Jong Kook smile to Ji Hyo. He then pull Ji Hyo closer and they continue walk together again.

“oppa... people are looking at us...” said Ji Hyo with a low voice.

“are you feel bothering about that?” ask Jong Kook back.

“no... but.... how if some gossip about you spread out to public, how if people wrongly thinking about us?” ask Ji Hyo worry.

“well, I’m okay as long as the gossip talking about me and you...” said Jong Kook tighten their holding, he then interlock each of their finger.

“but... oppa...” said Ji Hyo again still feel worry.

“let’s sit here..” said Jong Kook change the topic and lead their steps to sit at the bench.

“I really miss these moments with you like this....” said Jong Kook smiling without looking at Ji Hyo’s face.

Ji Hyo staring at Jong Kook smile eyes, she can’t hide her smile, she feel so close to him right now, more than before. They never made any skinship at the past cause she knew she is just a sister for him, but today, he was holding her hand tightly, his warm hand warming her heart. She wish that she will have these kind of moment everyday in the future.

“I want to take a rest...” said Jong Kook then.

“should we come back?” ask Ji Hyo worry.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter