Chapter 18

One Love Mr Kim (spartace version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ji Hyo-ah... let’s go to date” said Woo Bin who enter Ji Hyo’s room. He standing while leaning his arm on the table and staring at Ji Hyo intently.

“mwo?” ask Ji Hyo confuse.

“we.... dating?” ask Ji Hyo again unsure. Woo Bin just nod and smile brightly.

“wae? Do you plan something for me?” ask Ji Hyo curious.

“well, I know we were go out together before, but I think we never spend our time as man and woman together, well, I just want to spending my time with you walking together in the street, eating some food street and etc, like that...” explain Woo Bin to Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo just left blank and not able to say anything, is this kind of confession from him or what? Looking at Ji Hyo’s face who still silent, somehow Woo Bin feel afraid that she will reject his offering.

“anjoha (don’t like it)?” ask Woo Bin straighten his standing. There’s a dissapointed expression from Woo Bin’s face, well, Ji Hyo is the first woman that he ask to go to date together but it’s seem like she has no interest to do that with him.

“Johayo!! (I like it)” said Ji Hyo quickly. She even doesn’t understand why she should answer his question that fastly, it seem like she is actually really excited about his plan.

“jinja?” ask Woo Bin smile happily.

“ne...” said Ji Hyo smile back to him.

“keurom... kajja!!” said Woo Bin to Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo nod and stand from her seat, both of them then exit from Ji Hyo’s room together and get caught with the rest employee.

“woaah... seem like someone will go out together... our office couple will go to date” tease Haha to them. Kwang Soo also make a suspicious smile and join to tease them while Jae Suk and Suk Jin just exchange their view and Yoon Hee smiling nicely to them.

“aissh... stop teasing us like that” said Woo Bin feel shy with his employee’s act.

“director kim, aren’t you too much? Should you show us about you and Ji Hyo noona being lovely dovey in the office too?” ask Kwang Soo continue his tease season.

“ah jinja?” ask Woo Bin then staring at Ji Hyo, he then wrap his arm around Ji Hyo’s shoulder.

“do you mean like this? should I kiss her too?” ask Woo Bin.

“yak!!” said Ji Hyo land a soft hit on Woo Bin chest, feeling shy with the sudden skinship he does. Everyone in the office burst of laugh when they catch Ji Hyo’s red face. Woo Bin then tell his employee to go home soon and take a rest before he and Ji Hyo leave the office first.

Ji Hyo now in the front building, waiting for Woo Bin who go to take his car. Ji Hyo looking at the sky and smile to her self to watch a beautiful stars on the sky.

“waiting for director Kim unni?” ask Yoon Hee who now standing beside Ji Hyo.

“oh Yoon Hee-ah, do you want to go home now?” ask Ji Hyo back. Yoon Hee only nod then being quiet again.

“unni...” call Yoon Hee again being hesitate.

“waeyo?” ask Ji Hyo confuse who catch her hesitation.

“may I ask you something?” ask Yoon Hee again but still there is an uneasy expression from her face.

“what is that? Just ask me...” said Ji Hyo give Yoon Hee a warm smile tell her that she will okay with everything that she want to ask about.

“that is... do you... em... aren’t you want a home with a swimming pool inside? The forest background on the wall? The picture of the sky on the roof and a big swing in the yard? Your dream home....” said Yoon Hee.

“non... oddeoke arra?” ask Ji Hyo confuse and looking at Yoon Hee observing her expression.

“that’s because....” said Yoon Hee hesitate to tell Ji Hyo. She doesn’t sure is telling Ji Hyo about this now is a right matter, Ji Hyo already in an engange relation with Woo Bin. Somehow, she afraid that she tell Ji Hyo about this, she will make their relationship in a bad situation, but in the other side, she really want to tell Ji Hyo about the truth, about her cousin, Kim Jong Kook.

“am not I said in our first meeting that I feel like I ever saw you before, do you remember that unni? I realize now that I really did saw you...” said Yoon Hee tell Ji Hyo slowly.

“ne, I remember... where did you saw me?” ask Ji Hyo.

“nan... I saw your picture before... in my oppa’s phone,... at the architecture’s display...” said Yoon Hee. Her mind drag her to the past memory when she saw Ji Hyo’s picture on Jong Kook’s phone.

“oppaa....” call Yoon Hee when she open Jong Kook’s room door. She was used to spend the time together with Jong Kook in Jong Kook’s room, she will ask him to help her doing her task or tell him many stories from her daily activity at her school.

“where is he?” mumble Yoon Hee when she can’t Jong Kook anywhere in his room.

“ahjumma... is Jong Kook oppa go out?” ask Yoon to Mrs Kim who just pass her and walk to the kitchen.

“he is not come yet, just waiting him inside, I will prepare dinner, sleep here tonight ne” said Mrs Kim to Yoon Hee. It’s not the first time Yoon Hee will sleep at Jong Kook’s apartement, she usually sleep at the empty room beside Jong Kook’s room.

“ne ahjumma...” said Yoo Hee entering Jong Kook’s room. She see some paper on the Jong Kook’s table work, she then approach the table and saw a home design on the table. She take the paper and saw each picture, it’s seem like Jong Kook want to build a home with a swimming pool inside.

“this design is unique, I will happy live at this home” said Yoon Hee then sit at the sofa near the table and observing the detail of the design.

“cekkleek...” suddenly Jong Kook appear from the door with a frustrated and sad face. Yoon Hee looking at Jong Ko

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter