Chapter 27

One Love Mr Kim (spartace version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo come back to Korea and start their daily activity like before, the different thing is they are now live together at the home Jong Kook specially built for Ji Hyo and they will spend as many as time together at their home together when they are not busy with their job.

For Jong Kook as a singer, when he come back from his honeymoon, he has to start his asian tour concert that was planned a long time before. Today is the day when Jong Kook should go around asia to do his special concert. Ji Hyo now tidy up his cloth while facing him and Jong Kook keep staring at her.

“are you sure you won’t go with me? I will spend a week for this concert and I will not able to see you for that time...” said Jong Kook try to persuade his wife to come with him. He can’t imagine how he spend a week without her, she was like an air for him and being away from her is really make him feel insecure.

“oppa... I won’t give you and your manager a burden, beside, I have my own job here, I was take some holiday for our honeymoon and it will impossible for me to take a week more, it will give my co-worker a hard time...” explain Ji Hyo clean the dust from Jong Kook’s shoulder even it’s not really dirty.

“but... I...” said Jong Kook still can’t just let go of her, he just too much love her and can’t stay away from her.

“you can call me all the time when you miss me everytime you want, I will answer, promise...” said Ji Hyo.

“will you miss me?” ask Jong Kook.

“silly! Ofcourse I’m! I miss you already now...” said Ji Hyo pinch Jong Kook’s chest.

Jong Kook doesn’t say anything and just staring at Ji Hyo with his small eyes, somehow she can catch uncomfort from his eyes.

“what’s wrong oppa?” ask Ji Hyo put both of her hand on his cheeck.

“I just can’t imagine to not able see you for a week and also...” he stop for a while and looking at other direction.

“you are work together with your ex-fiance, so I... I just... you know...” said Jong Kook without looking directly at her eyes.

“jealous?” ask Ji Hyo with her concern eyes. Jong Kook doesn’t reply but just pout his lip.

“aigoo oppa... I’m your wife, remember? I’m belong to you, physically and mentally.. you don’t need to worry about that kind of thing oppa...” said Ji Hyo holding his arm and chuckle. She then give him insurance by smiling at him sincerely.

“but... you spend so many beautiful memory with him before, and...” Jong Kook not able to continue when Ji Hyo suddenly kiss his lip to make him stop.

“I’m all yours, I love you and only you... arraseo?” ask Ji Hyo again. Jong Kook smile to her warmth, her sparkling eyes and sincere smile is really make him feel safe. He then pull her body closer and sharing a passionate kiss together. Their kiss is really long and passionate, like they won’t to stop because they feel that they will not able to do that again.

“er... hyung...” said Gap Jin who enter their home to call Jong Kook. Ji Hyo shyly pull her self from Jong Kook and Jong Kook glaring at Gap Jin to interupe their moment then Ji Hyo giggling.

“we will late... you know that?” ask Gap Jin point to his watch.

“can’t I take a longer time with my wife?” ask Jong Kook begging.

“no oppa... let’s go, you will late...” said Ji Hyo pull Jong Kook hand and lead him to outside. Ji Hyo smile to Gap Jin and say her sorry to make Jong Kook late and Gap Jin just tease Jong Kook about that. He never saw Jong Kook being this happy before and he actually really understand how precious his time he spend with his wife.

Ji Hyo send Jong Kook until he enter his van car, she kiss him on the cheeck before he goes. And Jong Kook can’t help to not kiss her lip again if she is not push his body entering the car. She send her husband and wave on him with a bright smile on her face.

Jong Kook concerts are going well, he always take his time to call Ji Hyo before and after he goes to the stage. They keep exchange stories everyday and talking through the phone everytime they have a time. It’s not as bad as Jong Kook’s thought when he think he will stay away from his wife. In fact, Ji Hyo is really know how to make him feel safe and cheerfull, she will give him a big support and love everytime he need her. He enjoy his concert because he receive so many support from his fans and also his lovely wife. He really feel happy with everything that he has right now.

“why is she doesn’t answer my call?” ask Jong Kook to his self when he is alone in his hotel room. His last concert just finished one hour ago. He try to call Ji Hyo and say her a goodnight before go to bed. He try to call her again but still, she is unreachable. Somehow, he suddenly feel worry and afraid that something bad may happen.

Jong Kook then decide to call his manager, ask him if he may can take an earlier flight as soon as possible. From his manager, he know that he can has his flight at early flight on 4 a.m, that’s the fastest flight he can get. He then agree to take that flight even though he can stop worry about his wife the whole night.

®®☺☻☺®®

The next morning, Ji Hyo and Yoon Hee come together to their office. They come together with Yoon Hee’s car and Yoon Hee as a driver.

“unni... are you sure you want to work today? Doctor said you may need more rest than usual..” ask Yoon Hee concern before they exit the car.

“it’s okay... beside we have so many thing to do...” said Ji Hyo smiling, try to heal her worry.

“alright then, but won’t you tell Jong Kook oppa first about this?” ask Yoon Hee again.

“I won’t make him worry, I will just tell him when he come back” said Ji Hyo.

They then enter their office building together and start their work day. Today, Ji Hyo has to meet a big actor Choi Jin Hyuk who want to use her brand. She has appoinment with him at 9 a.m. Ji Hyo was showed some of her design to him and they agree in one design. Today, they need to meet to measuring Jin Hyuk’s size. Ji Hyo and Jin Hyuk already at the special designer room now, Ji Hyo is busy around measuring him while Jin Hyuk suddenly feel nervous to feel a close space with that beautiful lady. He keep staring at her and observing her beauty face. Somehow, Ji Hyo can sense that Jin Hyuk gazing her whole move, she then lift her head and find Jin Hyuk already staring at her.

“what’s wrong?” ask Ji Hyo.

“a...a..ni...” said Jin Hyuk can’t hide his nervousness.

“ehem! Are you guys doing a drama?” ask a man voice from the door side. Ji Hyo turn around and find a masculine man was already standing there, glaring at them with a jealousy face.

“oh oppa!” said Ji Hyo surprise but can’t hide her excitement.

“why are you keep staring at her? She has a husband already if you don’t know” said Jong Kook sarcastically.

“I... I’m sorry...” said Jin Hyuk feeling threatened by Jong Kook’s behaviour. Ji Hyo can’t hide her smile to see how jealous her husband is. She than tell Jin Hyuk that they were finish and he can leave now. Jong Kook keep glaring at Jin Hyuk even when he passing him at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter