Chapter 20

One Love Mr Kim (spartace version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the day of Jong Kook’s special concert. As his personal designer, Ji Hyo has to accompany him and dress him up for his concert. Both of them are doing their job profesionally and put down their personal relationships, at least they try their best. Ji Hyo ask the hair stylist to tidy up Jong Kook’s hair to match it with her design cloth. After his hair is done, Ji Hyo go closer to Jong Kook and make a final tiny touch by touching his hair. Alright, this time Jong Kook’s can’t manage his heart again, he staring at Ji Hyo with a flustered feeling in his chest. Well, actually, it’s not so different with Ji Hyo condition when their space become so close and she can inhale his masculine scent closer. She shook her head then take the cloth and ask Jong Kook to change his stage’s cloth. Jong Kook just take his cloth without say anything and enter the dressing room.

While Jong Kook change his cloth, Ji Hyo goes closer to the window. She can see his over billion fans queuing outside to entering the concert building. Somehow, to see those many peoples, Ji Hyo feel nervous by just imagining that Jong Kook will perform infront of billion viewer. She then unconsiously biting her thumb while looking at the fans direction under there. It’s not like she is the one who will perform infront of them but she just feel nervous for Jong Kook. She pray that Jong Kook will do well even she knew he surely do that. After waiting about five minutes, Jong Kook exit the dress room with his masculine and handsome appearance. Ji Hyo approach him and tidy up his cloth with her nervous face.

“are you alright?” ask Jong Kook who catch a nervousness from Ji Hyo.

“well yeah...” answer Ji Hyo shortly.

“your facial expression is different from the time I entered the dressing room, what’s wrong?” ask Jong Kook worry. Ji Hyo lift her head and looking at Jong Kook face directly.

“you have so many fans, aren’t you?” ask Ji Hyo to Jong Kook. Jong Kook just nod while looking for the meaning of her question.

“don’t feel nervous while performing infront of them oke? You will do well right? Don’t feel nervous...” tell Ji Hyo to Jong Kook.

“I’m not...” said Jong Kook.

“oke, that’s good” said Ji Hyo still feel nervous.

“are you feel nervous for me?” ask Jong Kook then.

Ji Hyo quiet for a while but then she nod slowly. She just doesn’t know why, she even not feel nervous when she entered the stage for her competition for a long time, she also never feel nervous when she knew a lot of eyes pair staring at her on the stage but now she feel nervous to just imagine that Jong Kook will sing on the stage alone infront of billion people, somehow she knew, she just... care about him.

Jong Kook smile when he received her nod about his question. He feel happy to see that she still has a concern to him and feel nervous for him. He taps her shoulder and smile to her.

“it’s okay, believe me, I will do well” said Jong Kook. Ji Hyo hesitate for a while but then she decide to believe him and nod to him.

“ if she can accompany and worry about me everytime like this forever then it will be perfect” think Jong Kook in his mind while sad smiling looking at Ji Hyo.

Jong Kook finally enter his stage and sing his beautifull songs. The fans are shout in cheerfull voice when they saw their idol appear and sing so handsomely. Ji Hyo also smile while watching Jong Kook from the backstage expecially when she heard the fans cheer him up. He does a great job and she really happy about that. Yoon Hee then also join with Ji Hyo and watching Jong Kook’s performance from back stage. She greet Ji Hyo and Ji Hyo greet her back before they come back on enjoying the show.

Jong Kook sang many song from his album and now he sing his last song before his concert close to the end. The music change and he is ready to sing his song that tittled “Love Beyond Pain”

 

Loves comes into my life by accident, before I’m ready it’s leaving

I’m trying my best to keep it, no matter how hard I try

It’s against my will, I can do nothing about it

We say goodbye to each other just like others

Love always comes together with pain

Crying, laughing, desiring you

Love is an endless wait

 

Jong Kook sing the song with full of his heart, even though he sing well with his heart to each previous songs but somehow he feel that this song is really show his feeling right now, the song that he created by his self.

 

My heart is broken , broken into pieces

I’m struggle waiting for you

But I’m crying like a fool

I can’t help waiting for you again

I can’t forget you, I love you

For this reason with this expectation I love you

 

Ji Hyo listening to each of his song patiently, everyone will knew how much he try to show his inside feeling through the song, the mc and also the audience keep silent while observing Jong Kook’s facial expression, a sad expression. Ji Hyo really can understand his feeling, even he doesn’t tell her directly about that but she knew, she really knew that this song is sang by him for her and she can’t help but just staring at him with a sad eyes.

 

It’s a long way to love

I should approached you slowly

I should have loved you step by step

Are you fed up with me because I’m so impatient.

 

Ji Hyo’s frame when she leave Jong Kook with Woo Bin is somehow clearly echoing in his head. Her frame with the other guy make he feel so lost, she is so close to him today but somehow he knew she never come back to love him again, he doesn’t know how to make her stay for him but maybe he just has to accept it, every love beyond to pain, and when he has a brave to love her he also has to learn to feel the pain of loving her.

 

I love you, even though my heart is broken

I love you like a fool

Do you understand me? I only need you

I need nothing but you...

 

When he finally finish his last song, the audience quiet for a while before give a big applause to him. The mc approach him and have a chit chat with him.

“well, Kim Jong Kook-ssi.... we can see how much feeling you put when you sing this song, I mean so much than other previous song, is this song has something special or is this song related with your true feeling?” ask the mc. Jong Kook shyly smile listening to the question while the audience shouting of curiousity.

“you’re right, this song is represent my true feeling” said Jong Kook honestly.

“ah really? Well, we still have no any feedback from you directly about your issues with Hyori-ssi, is this song related with her or someone else?” ask the mc again.

“about me and Hyori... there’s nothing special going on, we are just friend and no more” answer Jong Kook.

“then it’s mean, there is other special one? May you tell your fans about that?” ask the mc.

Jong Kook hesitate for a second, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter