Chapter 10

One Love Mr Kim (spartace version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weather feel so cold, but it can’t affect the warm atmosphere between them, everyone were gathering together and sing songs happily. They sing their songs while eating their barbeque.

“andwaee!! Our barbaqeu was run out!” shout Kwang Soo acting so panic.

“we not realize we keep eating while singing together like this” add Haha.

“do we need to buy ingredients to make barbeque again?” ask Suk Jin.

“how if we also buy some soju?” add Jae Suk.

“soju?” ask Ji Hyo widen her eyes excited after listened that.

“andwae hyung... that’s not good for our healthy.” respond Jong Kook.

“eeh... wae Jong Kook-ah, everyone want to drink, you can’t ruin our mood. Is any of you won’t drink soju?” ask Jae Suk looking around, no one give their respond to deny and it make a big smile on Jae Suk’s face.

“see?” ask Jae Suk tease Jong Kook make Jong Kook roll his eyes.

“oke, so we need to buy some ingredients to grill barbeque and some bottle of soju right? Well, who want to shopping?” ask Suk Jin.

“let me and Yoon Hee to shopping, you know, female is more understand about good ingredients to cook” answer Ji Hyo staring at Yoon Hee while smiling.

“just both of you? Well the market is pretty far away, and you need to buy many thing” said Jae Suk worry.

“I will take both of them” said Jong Kook and Woo Bin at the same time. Jae Suk is confuse exchange view between Jong Kook and Woo Bin.

“I will go...” add Woo Bin.

“eey... director, why are you try to make us looks like a bad employee who ask their director to shopping?” ask Kwang Soo to Woo Bin.

“that’s right.... you better take a rest director, you were did many thing today” add Suk Jin. Woo Bin remain silent while looking at his employee then to Jong Kook.

“well... I need to go cause I want make sure that the ladies will buy something that I can eat and make sure to make them not buy too much soju” said Jong Kook.

“aah... I was guess so, I know your reason why.” said Jae Suk.

“well, I think it’s better to let Jong Kook take the girls director, you better stay here, we still want to chat with you” said Jae Suk then to Woo Bin.

“alright then....” said Woo Bin in the end, obliged.

Ji Hyo staring at Woo Bin, she catch a dissapoint expression from his eyes. She actually won’t to see that, but the other side of her heart say that she want to go with Jong Kook too, even she really feel nervous to just imagine that. That’s why she just end up with not say any words.

“unni... let’s go” said Yoon Hee to Ji Hyo. Yoon Hee and Jong Kook were stand up when Ji Hyo still sitting blankly at her position.

“ah.. ne...” said Ji Hyo in the end stand up. Three of them walking together toward Jong Kook’s car.

When they reach the minimarket, they enter the building together with Jong Kook pushing the shopping cart. They straightly walk to the ingredients for make barbeque. After they finish the ingredients they then go to get some soju. Ji Hyo simply take eight bottle of soju and put it on the shopping cart.

“yak, why are you take so many bottle?” ask Jong Kook put back three bottle to their place.

“ah wae? I was counted it base on the member amount that we have, one bottle for each person, I was actually planned to buy a three bottle for my self” said Ji Hyo unsatisfied.

“andwae, it was enough! Let’s go Yoon Hee-ah” said Jong Kook push the shopping cart away. Yoon Hee only smile to Ji Hyo, she knew her cousin is really stubborn expecially when it come to his healthy.

“let’s go unni...” said Yoon Hee to Ji Hyo then following Jong Kook.

“aiissh... keu namja, jinja” cursed Ji Hyo blow her hair that drop on her face.

She wait Jong Kook pay their purchase first, she plan to do something. Jong Kook finally reach the chasier, when he was there, he turn arround to see Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo pretend to not look at him and staring at the plafond at her place.

“Yoon Hee-ah, I will go first to put this at the car. You go later with Ji Hyo, she seem like want to buy something else...” said Jong Kook take two big of plastic bag on his hand.

Jong Kook then exit the minimarket, he crossing the road to approach his car at the other side of the road. He then open the baggage door and put their groceries there. After entering the groceries he turn around to see Ji Hyo and Yoon Hee who still in the minimarket, he wonder what is they still do there. He then decide to waiting for them while lean on his side car and take his phone to playing game.

Ji Hyo who was knew that Jong Kook didn’t take attention again to her, fastly grab three bottle of soju again and bring it to the chasier.

“oh unni....” said Yoon Hee surprise when she saw Ji Hyo bring another bottle of soju. She smile when she realize that Ji Hyo is actually as stubborn as Jong Kook.

While waiting for the chasier, Ji Hyo staring at outside where Jong Kook is look so serious playing with his phone. He doesn’t aware that Ji Hyo is observing him from her place silently.

“look... my oppa is always look so handsome with everything that he do” said Yoon Hee who standing beside Ji Hyo, observing Jong Kook from the building.

“he is a handsome guy, very nice and really polite to others, but I wonder why he has no girlfriend. What do you think about my oppa unni?” ask Yoon Hee curious to Ji Hyo.

“Jong Kook op? Eoh? I mean Kim Jong Kook-ssi?” ask Ji Hyo almost split out call him oppa. Yoon Hee nod and looking at Ji Hyo with her beautiful smile.

“for me... Jong Kook-ssi... he is a nice guy, he always being nice and polite to others but he really shy toward woman, in the other side, he actually pretty ignorant with someone else who want to entering and understanding his world. Even he always act  friendly, he is actually has a covered personality who’s not let another knowing his privacy, he kind of person who won’t to show his inside feeling to others, he will push someone who try to knowing him better, he pretty good at saving his own feeling and privacy...” said Ji Hyo tell her opinion about Jong Kook. Yoon Hee looking at Ji Hyo with disbelieve expression, she never think that Ji Hyo will really knowing Jong Kook like that.

“unni... your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter