Chapter 23

One Love Mr Kim (spartace version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo keep kissing each other pasionately, Jong Kook slowly move from her lip to her neck, both of them are not aware about that, both of them just being addicted to each other, Ji Hyo’s top skirt is being mess due to the passionate kiss that Jong Kook does. However their passionate interaction being interupted when Ji Hyo’s phone is suddenly ringing. When listening to the ringing phone, Jong Kook realize what he does, he fastly stand up and sit away from Ji Hyo, he is embarrasing with his act, he doesn’t hope he will go that far and can’t control his self in his action. He never plan to do any passionate action toward Ji Hyo before they really get married and he feel embarrassed.

Ji Hyo’s heart is fluttering received all of the sweetness from Jong Kook, she is quiet surprise when he start to kiss her neck. Her heartbeat can’t stop increasing, she sigh deeply try to decrease her heartbeat and tidy up her mess skirt before sit up and take her phone.

“ne...appa?” said Ji Hyo answer the phone call.

“ne... I will come back now... I’m sorry for make you worry” said Ji Hyo end the phone call.

After the phone call ended, Ji Hyo staring at Jong Kook secretly, so does Jong Kook. Both of them are still feel awkward after the hot kiss.

“em... it’s late, I have to go home, my father is going mad, he is a protective dad” said Ji Hyo finally initiate the conversation.

“ah ne! Let’s me take you home” said Jong Kook with a nervous voice. He even doesn’t dare to look directly to Ji Hyo’s face.

Ji Hyo notice Jong Kook’s nerveousness and shy action, she smile to her self thinking of how much is he act all shy like that after they kiss each other. They’re not even teenager and moreover he is her fiance now. She know how Jong Kook try to protect and respect her as a woman, she realize how Jong Kook try to act as a gentleman and not do a wrong move before their marriage and she really pleasant to know that. He treat her so well and gentle.

Ji Hyo know that Jong Kook feel nervous and feel that what he did is wrong, maybe he think that she will feel uncomfortable with his passionate and think that he was cross the line. Ji Hyo then sit closer to Jong Kook and hold his hand make Jong Kook face her.

“let’s go” said Ji Hyo smiling, Jong Kook is also smile. After see her sweet and warm smile all of his nervousness is gone.

-------------                                                                                                                                                                                                                    -------------

Ji Hyo and Jong Kook finally arrived at Ji Hyo’s family house. They step out the car and see that Mr Song was already waiting for his oldest daughter while cross his arm and put a serious face. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo approach him, and Jong Kook politely bowing to him.

“what do you think you’re doing with my daughter this late of night?” ask Mr Song coldly to Jong Kook.

“I’m sorry for make her come home late, aboeji...” said Jong Kook doesn’t dare to face Mr Song and just lowering his gaze.

“do you think that because my daughter lived at USA for a long time, she has a free style life and will spend a night with a guy who’s not married her yet? How do you see my daughter is? You and your entertainment world” ask Mr Song raise his voice.

“aa...anniyo aboeji... I never think like that, I really respect her... I’m so sorry for make you worry about her, I’m sorry...” said Jong Kook feel so wrong, it’s like he being caught by Mr Song for what he did before. He bow multiple time politely try to do a proper apology.

“Even you’re her fiance now, don’t even dare to do something stupid before you marry her” add Mr Song.

“appa... he is not like that...” say Ji Hyo defend Jong Kook while Jong Kook just noding multiple time and lowering his face, doesn’t dare to answer again.

“I put my eyes on you...” said Mr Song tap Jong Kook’s shoulder before wink to Ji Hyo and leave.

Ji Hyo chuckle when she see her father’s wink to her, she now undertsand  why did her father say all of the thing to Jong Kook and act coldly toward him, from his wink, she know that her father is just playing around with Jong Kook and .

“appa jinja...” said Ji Hyo giggling.

“it’s seem like your father doesn’t like me yet” said Jong Kook who still has no idea about Mr Song hidden’s act.

“anniya, he is just playing around with you, he just wink to me, he just teased you oppa...” explain Ji Hyo to Jong Kook.

“jinja..?” ask Jong Kook with innocent face.

“ne..... this is your problem, you’re so cute when being nervous and scared like this, that’s why appa enjoy to playing around with you...” said Ji Hyo hold Jong Kook’s arm.

“that’s a relieve...” said Jong Kook touch his chest, he really think that Mr Song not like him at all and he will keep wondering what should he does if he really doesn’t like him as Ji Hyo’s man.

Ji Hyo giggling to see his action, she then lift her hand and his hair gently.

“it’s late, just go home and have a safe trip...” said Ji Hyo then touch Jong Kook’s face.

Jong Kook smile to receive her warm concern and gentle touch, he kiss her forehead before say goodbye.

“night...” whisper Jong Kook after kiss her.

“night....” answer Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo doesn’t enter her house before Jong Kook enter his car, she then enter her house when Jong Kook wave to her and ask her to enter the house with his gesture. Jong Kook keep looking on Ji Hyo’s back until she dissapear, a smile keep plastered on his face. He remember their sweet moment at their future house, he then cover his face with both of his hand feeling so shy and happy at the same time, he act like a little boy who stupidly shy after his confession to the girl he like.

“She is mine...” said Jong Kook in his mind without stop to smile.

®®☺☻☺®®

Ji Hyo start her new day with a new happiness in her heart, she is now get ready to go to work. She stand infront of mirror and observing her appearance, she then staring on her face, on her lip. She remember all of the sweet kiss that she received from Jong Kook on the lip, she also remember how passionate he is last night. She touch her lip then her neck with her hand while shy smiling, she still can feel Jong Kook’s lip there.

Ji Hyo arrived at front of her building office at 7.58 a.m, she walk cheerfully toward the building. Everything is looks more beautiful than before, she keep her smile but suddenly she feel something hard hit her head, in a while she also feel a liquid drop through her hair and a fishy smell, someone just throw an egg on her. She looks around and see a girl is running away from her, she sure she is the one who throw the egg, but why?

“yah gwenchana?” ask Woo Bin who just arrived and surprise when saw a girl throw an egg to Ji Hyo, he rashly exit his car and approach Ji Hyo.

“aissh... what is this jinja?” said Ji Hyo in annoyance.

“you’re smell...” said Woo Bin cover his nose with his hand.

Ji Hyo then wash her hair with shampoo at the restroom and clear the egg stain from her shoulder as well, her hair is soaked because of that. When she exit the restroom, Woo Bin is standing infront bring a towel on his hand, he give the towel for Ji Hyo to dry her hair then spray some perfume for her.

“thank you...” said Ji Hyo.

“why did someone throw an egg to you? Is that because Jong Kook-ssi?” ask Woo Bin curious.

“why is that because of him?” ask Ji Hyo confuse when Woo Bin suddenly mention Jong Kook about that.

“you know, some fans are really crazy and has over possession toward their idols, you don’t forget that your fiance is a famous singer right? Maybe it’s his fan work who hate you” explain Woo Bin. Ji Hyo seem like thinking for a minute.

“yak, don’t tell oppa about this, he will worry about me” said Ji Hyo in the end.

“aigoo... arraseo, arraseo, yak! Don’t you think you’re too much on me? My ex-fiance is show me how much concern she is to her fiance now.” said Woo Bin with a sulky face.

“ah mian...” said Ji Hyo stick out her tongue make Woo Bin hit her forehead  with his finger.

“keunde... did Claire safely back?” ask Ji Hyo divert the conversation to other direction.

“molla, why are you ask me? She is your friend” said Woo Bin calmly but can’t hide his shy act.

“geez... I knew everything, all! She told me already! Yak, congratulation! You’re really fast for mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter