Chapter 25

One Love Mr Kim (spartace version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wedding bell is finally can be hear from Jong Kook and Ji Hyo’s couple. Both of them look so gorgeous on their wedding suits. They receive so much support from their family and friend and also their “new” fanclub. Since the day Jong Kook purposed Ji Hyo in the public, their video are being spread out on the youtube by the fans who uploaded it. There are so many video with many different angle from that beautiful moment. Jong Kook’s MV director also decide to make those fans video to make his new single MV. With the art of editing, the PD can make a great MV for Jong Kook’s new song and it become a hit at Korea industry. People said that their “real” interaction is the best way to express the song and people really love Jong Kook’s new single. Some fans even also send some congratulation flowers for Jong Kook and Ji Hyo’s wedding.

Ji Hyo and Jong Kook entering the aishle while linking their arm together. A happiness smile can’t leave their face. Ji Hyo never looks so much beautiful with her bright smile before while Jong Kook look so handsome with his eyes smile. They said their promise as a husband and wife with the witness from their relative. All of them are congratulate that happy couple and pray for their better life as a married couple. After their wedding ceremony is over, Jong Kook and Ji Hyo straightly go to the airport to spend their honeymoon time and flight to New Zealand. Thei fans and reporters are already waiting for them at the airport and to send them away. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo can’t ask more than that, today is their best day ever.

“let’s sleep, we will have a long way to go” said Jong Kook to Ji Hyo when they are already at their seat. Ji Hyo move closer toward him and lay her head on his wide and strong shoulder.

“I always dream to rest on your shoulder like this oppa, and being this close to you...” whisper Ji Hyo to Jong Kook.

“you know what Ji Hyo? You can be closer than this to me everytime, I mean... really close” tease Jong Kook to Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo chuckle and lift her head than staring at Jong Kook who sit beside her.

“ireoke (like this)?” ask Ji Hyo then land a slight kiss on Jong Kook’s lip.

“anni... ireoke...” said Jong Kook kiss Ji Hyo passionately. They keep sharing a passionate kiss and forced to be broke when a stewardess accidentally passing their seat. She bow to Jong Kook and Ji Hyo feel like she was disturbing them while Ji Hyo and Jong Kook just shy smiling.

When the stewardess was dissapear, Jong Kook move closer to Ji Hyo with a naughty eyes.

“you know you have a debt that you need to pay me right?” ask Jong Kook with a husky voice. Ji Hyo just giggling to hear that, then Jong Kook move lower and lean on her shoulder.

“is it good enough?” ask Ji Hyo pull Jong Kook’s head closer and make him in a better and comfortable position on her shoulder.

“yes it is, thank you...” said Jong Kook. Ji Hyo then lift her hand and caress Jong Kook’s cheeck then his hair gently try to make him fall to sleep. But after five minutes they on that position without any sound, Ji Hyo is the one who fall asleep while Jong Kook still awake.

“aigoo, am I not the one who should slee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter