Chapter 15

One Love Mr Kim (spartace version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 years ago

Jong Kook is sitting alone at the backyard on the grass below the tree that he is used to sit together with Ji Hyo there. He planned to ask Ji Hyo to come together to the architectur display. He is actually always went to that kind of display by his self but since he knew Ji Hyo he always hope to spend everytime with her. He didn’t know why but he feel so comfortable around her and his heart felt so warm. He never felt that kind of feeling to anyone before, and Ji Hyo is the one and only girl who can make his heart flustered and also happy. He is actually a shy guy who not able to talking comfortably with any girl but with Ji Hyo he will nag a lot even he never tell her how she was make his heart beating so fast everytime.

“Ji Hyo-ah, there’s an architectur display tomorrow, do you want to come with me?” said Jong Kook to his self pretending that Ji Hyo is together with him.

“ah anniya!” said Jong Kook his hair.

“Ji Hyo-ah, let’s accompany me to look architecture display tomorrow, it must be fun go together with you” said Jong Kook again try to find other word.

“ah it’s too chessy, how if she feel awkward with my word?” said Jong Kook again feeling confuse with his self.

“yak Ji Hyo-ah! I have a plan to look architecture display tomorrow, want to join me?ah! forget it, why is it so difficult to ask her go out together?” said Jong Kook in the end given up.

“oppa! What are you doing?” said Ji Hyo who suddenly appear and tap Jong Kook shoulder.

“ah..em.. oh hai Ji Hyo-ah!” said Jong Kook feel nerveous.

“hai oppa!” said Ji Hyo cheerfully.

Ji Hyo then lean on the tree and enjoying the air while Jong Kook sit awkwardly try to say anything to ask Ji Hyo go with him.

“what’s that oppa?” ask Ji Hyo looked at the ticket that Jong Kook hold, the display ticket.

“ah ige? These is architecture display ticket. I want to go there” Explain Jong Kook show the ticket to Ji Hyo.

“you have two ticket by your self?” ask Ji Hyo confused.

“ah really? I have two?” ask Jong Kook back pretend didn’t know.

“ne, hana... dul...” said Ji Hyo counted the ticket amount.

“well, I must be wrongly buy that, how is it? Do you want to go with me?” ask Jong Kook then try to act casual.

“oppa....” said Ji Hyo in suspicious look.

“w..wae?” ask Jong Kook felt nerveous to saw Ji Hyo staring on his face.

“are you... maybe want to ask me to go to date?” ask Ji Hyo then.

“date? A...anniya! how could I...” said Jong Kook feeling so shy and flustered.

“hahaha... oppa, what’s with your reaction? I’m just kidding you know. You just see me as sister right? I know that.” said Ji Hyo in the end.

“sister? Ah ne! You like my own sister!” said Jong Kook surely. He felt relieved that Ji Hyo give him a reason to avoid and hide his nerveousness, but he didn’t know that actually Ji Hyo felt broken when he said so. Actually she just want that Jong Kook tell her that she is more then just sister or friend, she hope he will tell her that she is someone special for him. She feel hurted about that but she keep pretend that she was okay and keep smiling.

“oke then. I will go with you” said Ji Hyo in the end. Jong Kook can’t hide his smile when he listened that. Finally, she want to go out with him and he feel excited to imagine that.

The next day, Jong Kook and Ji Hyo go together to the architecture display. Both of them were secretly feel happy to spend their time together like that. Even they were pretty close to each other, that was their first time going out together and they can felt that they become closer. When they were busy observed the display, Jong Kook secretly took Ji Hyo’s picture with his phone. He smile to his self to see the result of her picture, she indeed so beautiful. After felt tired to went around the display they then decide to go to the near cafe and take a rest for a while.

“oppa, changkaman.. I want to go to restroom” said Ji Hyo stand from her chair and go toward the toilet. Jong Kook just smile and nod give her permittion to go.

“drt..drt...drt...” suddenly Jong Kook felt a long vibration on top of table. He turned around and found Ji Hyo’s mobile have a long vibration, she get a phone call. Jong Kook can saw the name on the screen. He can saw a name on her phone “Kang Gary oppa” and he also catched a smile sigh in the end of the contact’s name. Jong Kook turned his eyes to other direction try to ignored the call. He felt unpolite if he have to pick the call for someone else but somehow he felt really curious who was the one that call Ji Hyo with that name. In the end, Jong Kook decide to pick the phone.

“yo Song Ji Hyo, my girlfriend... where are you? I miss you...” said a man through the phone. Gary and Ji Hyo was used to call each other with girlfriend and boyfriend because their friend always told them that they seem like a couple, so Gary and Ji Hyo decide to call each other like that as a joke.

Jong Kook is startled when he listened the man voice expecially when he call Ji Hyo as his girlfriend. He never think that Ji Hyo was in relationship with anyone and somehow his heart felt like torn apart to know about that.

“em.. Ji Hyo is at the restroom now” said Jong Kook try to control his voice as calm as possible.

“eoh? Nuguya?” ask Gary surprise to know that a guy pick up Ji Hyo’s mobile.

“I’m.... her friend...” said Jong Kook unsure.

“jinjayo? Well the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter