Chapter 1

One Love Mr Kim (spartace version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One Love Mr Kim (Spartace Version)

 

There’s a room that is so crowded by people. Some of them are designers, reporters, and juries. There is a fashion show that always held on end of year in every years on US. Today is the day of the fashion show, there are so many capable designer who is joining the moment. Some of famous model is specially invited to show their dress on catwalkIt always be a kind of competetion, some designer will show their best dress on the catwalk and juries will decide who’s cloth is the best. The last model just entering the catwalk, she look so beautiful with the dress that she wore, everyone was anticipated this dress to show up, everyone knew who’s designer who made that dress and everyone always impressed with her great work. A big applause fulling the room when the model show up the beautiful dress that she wore.

The fashion show was ended, juries are discuss about which dress is the most beautiful and impressing. After did some talking among the juries, they get their final decision. One of juries give a paper to emcee so everyone will know who is the winner designer today.

“is everyone ready to know who’s the best designer of this year?” shout emcee ask the audiences.

“yes!!” shout the audience.

“I think everyone was knew who is the best designer this year, she was won the competetion for last 5 years, she really talented, I knew everyone was impressed when our beautiful model Claire is showed her dress, let’s give applause to our winner, Miss Song Ji Hyo from “K” agency!!!” shout the emcee make the whole audience give a big applause to the winner.

“please give a big applause to miss Song Ji Hyo and her model miss Claire” after emcee said that, there are two beautiful ladies enter the stage. One of them is the model who still wear her stage dress and beside her a beautiful lady enter the stage with her big and sweet smile, the designer Song Ji Hyo.

“how’s your feeling now miss Song Ji Hyo? Did you knew you will be the winner again this year?” ask emcee to Ji Hyo.

“well, I'm not did my work to be a winner, I just want to show my best work to the world, thanks for everyone who always support me and let me get this beautiful trophy" said Ji Hyo lift the trophy on her hand and she get a big applause from audience. The lead jury give Ji Hyo a big bouquet of beautiful flower, said congrats to her and shake her hand. After take some pictures for the reporter, Ji Hyo and Claire enter the dressing room.

“thanks a lot for your help today Claire” said Ji Hyo to her only one best friend at USA.

“it’s all nothing Ji Hyo, you’re the one who did a great work, I feel so lucky to have a chance being your model” said Claire smile to Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo was live at US for 10 years, she get a scholarship to continue her study at designing for 4 years and she continue her carrier to work at “K” agency as a designer. She never knew she will be this succes in her carrier and won the designer competition on her second years as designer. Claire is her best friend from the college, they are at the same faculty. Claire is so loyal and lovable friend for Ji Hyo and she feel so great to have a kind of best friend at this foreign country like Claire. Claire is the one who help Ji Hyo to adapt at the USA. She has a beautiful figure of american with her blue eyes and a blond long wavy hair.

“without your help I will never able to be who am I today, thanks to you my best friend” said Ji Hyo hug Claire tightly.

“I will miss you so bad Ji Hyo, is your last day at USA right?” said Claire sadly to Ji Hyo.

“how I wish I can stay here longer, but my mother keep force me to come back, I will miss you too Claire, let’s keep contacting each other” said Ji Hyo try to cheer both of them.

“let’s take our picture together for the last time” said Claire to Ji Hyo, Ji Hyo nod and smile agree with her idea. Ji Hyo and Claire take their picture with both of their own mobile.

“I’m sure we will meet again in another chance” said Ji Hyo hug Claire again, she just won’t let go to be separated from her best friend who was accompanied her for 10 years at USA.

“drt...drt...drt...” suddenly Ji Hyo feel a vibration from her mobile, she glare at the screen phone and find her mother name there.

“my mother” said Ji Hyo try to get a permission from Claire to answer her phone call. Claire only understanding smile and let Ji Hyo answer her call.

“yeoboseyo... oeh... oemma... (hallo mam)” said Suzy answering her call.

“my dear, how is your compettion today? Are you win again?” ask her mother to Ji Hyo.

“yes, I win again, I did well mam” said Ji Hyo happily.

“really? That’s so great dear, I’m so sorry we can’t attending your show for the last time” said her mother feel so guilty who can’t able to attend on her important moment.

“it’s okay mam, I can understand it” said Ji Hyo.

“by the way, you were bought your ticket right? Did you finished packaged? Make sure to not leave anything there” said M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter