Chapter 8

Love Transfer

-Chapter 8-

 

The rest of the summer past in a blur. Ever since Jungkook knew the boys whom Ji-Hyeon later understood were called the Bangtan Boys, he went at Namjoon's house almost everyday, even just to hang out. Even Ji-Hyeon joined once in a while - especially if she was forcefully dragged by Jungkook. She didn't even think that the boys would be a bad influence for her little brother as they looked extremely nice to everyone.

 

Everytime Ji-Hyeon spent her time at Namjoon's house, Jin would always be the one to prepare them snacks and drinks. Namjoon would always be occupied by his iPod and MacBook, same goes to Yoongi. Jimin, Hoseok and Taehyung would be the ones to entertain her little brother with their crazy antics.

 

"I have to say. Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung really have minds of kids. They are playing well with Jungkook," Ji-Hyeon said one day as she was in Namjoon's kitchen helping Jin to prepare snacks for the others. She made her specialty - pan fried sausages with vegetables. "They have always behaved like that Ji-Hyeon. A little crazy at times I have to add," Jin stated without looking at her, focusing on his juice.

 

"So. We start school tomorrow!" Yoongi exclaimed in a loud voice from the living room, responded by a chorus of grunts and whines.

 

"Why must it start already?" Jimin whined as Ji-Hyeon produced the plate of sausages in front of them. "Jimin, you shouldn't be the one complaining. You've said nuemrous times that you wanted summer to end," Namjoon said, his face blocked by his MacBook.

 

"Uwaa noona! Sausages!" Jungkook immediately paused the game and stormed to the coffe table joining the other boys as they circled the dish. Ji-Hyeon just smiled as she put down some plated and forks for them before she took her usual spot on the sofa. Yes, she has been to this house enough times for her to already have 'her spot'. The other boys would never sit there anymore when she's around.

 

"Thank you for the food Ji-Hyeon!" the boys chorused as they literally inhaled the sausages.

 

"Jungkook, tell us how your sister is like actually. We've spent like a month and a half together but I still don't think that this is how she usually is," Hoseok asked as he stuffed a sausage in his mouth. Ji-Hyeon stiffened. She knows that she is more comfortable with the boys, but she still is not being herself and she noticed that. She still talks when is needed and sometimes her shoulder will stiffen from the awkward jokes the boys throw at each other. 'Jungkook don't you dare,' she screamed in her head.

 

"She is actually a very tomboyish girl. I remembered her friends from elementary school were all boys. She could be very blunt when you get to know her more hyung~" Jungkook answered in between bites.

 

"Jungkook I will kill you," she growled to her brother as Taehyung let out a chuckle. "Ji-Hyeon, a tomboy? I cannot believe it!" Jimin stated with a laugh that produces his eye smile. The boys sure was in disbelief. Jungkook saw the look his sister was making and hides behind Taehyung who was beside him. Ji-Hyeon decided to just let herself go from now on. Heck they are already her best friends. Though she was still very awkward with the society, but she thought to not do so with them.

 

"You need more time to know me boys. We've only known for like, what, a month?" she answered as she repositioned her glasses and leaned her back against the leather sofa. The boys let out a chorus of "Oooohs" upon hearing Ji-Hyeon's reaction. "I think I belive you Jungkook," Yoongi said in his sheepish tone as he stuffed the last sausage from his plate. "Good timing to ask the boy Hoseok," Taehyung fist bumped Hoseok as he said that continuing to fist bump Namjoon next making Ji-Hyeon rolled her eyes in response."He would always give in when he is eating," Hoseok responded.

 

"I've always imagined you to be the typical nerdy girl Ji-Hyeon. Looks like you have some charms on you as well huh?" Jin said as he wiped his mouth clean. "Uuuuuuuu~ Is Jin hyung having a crush on Ji-Hyoeon now?" the boys played around, with Jimin playfully smacking his arms. Like lightning Jimin got up and ran the whole living room when Jin attempted to strangle him. Ji-Hyeon just shook her head and stood up. "Jungkook are you going to stay here until late again? Tomorrow's school you know," Ji-Hyeon stood up while fixing her usual ponytail look.

 

"Thank you for the food noona. And no, I think I'll go home with you. Eomma will be pissed if I stay here late when tomorrow is school," he said as he stood up and fixed his shirt. "Bye hyungs!" he screamed from outside the door as Ji-Hyeon closed it behind them.