Chapter 13

Love Transfer

-Chapter 13-

 

Ji-Hyeon sat at her study table, leaning her head to the table while staring at the can of coffee Yoongi gave her just now, sometimes spinning it on the table. She let out a deep sigh as her brain worked hard to figure out how to avoid the Bangtan Boys. She just doesn't want to be caught in school drama. Not in her last year of high school. She heard a light tap on the door before it opened slowly, revealing the tall figure of Ji-Hyeon's little brother.

 

"Just come in Jungkook," she said in a sigh. Her brother closed the door and made his way towards Ji-Hyeon. "Why the long face noona? You know I don't like seeing you like this," he asked as he hugged her soulless body from behind, his face sitting on her right shoulder. As much as she doesn't want to tell what's playing on her mind, they sworn that there will never be secrets between them.

 

Ji-Hyeon lightly loosen her brother's hold as she lay stomach down on her bed. Jungkook to his place on her chair, looking intently at his sister.

 

"Did you realise that the Bangtan Boys are the popular kids in school?" Ji-Hyeon started her 'counselling' session, turning her head towards her brother behind her.

 

"I think I could guess that from the way the other students of the school are looking at them. What does this have to do with you being so down?" the tables are turned as it was Jungkook's turn to as the questions.

 

"Popular kids drama. There's this one girl, Shoo, she wants me to be out of the group. And you know I don't like to involve myself in school drama. So, I was thinking of ways on how to avoid them tomorrow, and for the rest of school year," she added without looking at her brother. It hurts her to say those words, not when she knew that she could finally be herself again in front of people who are not her family.

 

"Awh noona don't say it like that. I've finally seen you be comfortable with other people. That really made me happy. I want you to be youself outside our home too.  The Ji-Hyeon I know is not one who surrenders to ther people's words," Jungkook said sternly, clearly showing his disagreement. "But Jungkook you know how I don't like to involved in the school's drama," Ji-Hyeon whined. Towards that statement, Jungkook stood up and lay beside her sister on the bed, looking straight into her eyes.

 

"Noona, I won't let you be in the shadows again. I know the you that you show to other people all these years are not the real you. Show them who you really are. I'm sure you can get through this," he said with a smile as he hugged Ji-hyeon. Her heart melted towards her brother's compliment.

 

'What Jungkook said is true. Though I really would love it, I can't stay in the shadows forever. Let whatever wants to happen, happen.' She screamed in her head."You're right Jungkook. After this, I'll just be me," she said. After a few seconds she realised that there was no answer from her brother, therefore she looked at her side. Jungkook was lying there, his eyes closed as he let out a gentle snore. She didn't notice that he had already loosen his hug on her. She just smiled as she got up, careful not to wake Jungkook, as she switched off the light and made her way to Jungkook's room to sleep there.

 

**********

Okay guys. I know my story is a bit on the cliche side. tehee... since I am new and I don't write romance genres that much. But to this point, I hope you enjoyed it and leave a comment if there are room for improvements from my side. I noticed that there are some spelling mistakes on my side and I am sorry for that. I tend to post it without reading it again. Sorry.