Chapter 16

Love Transfer

-Chapter 16-

 

After roughtly 5 minutes, the door to the staffroom was opened and Ji-Hyeon could see Ms. Kim came in with Shoo and another teacher following close behind, whon she assume to be Shoo's homeroom teacher. "Ji-Hyeon why are you just standing there? Sit," said Ms. Kim as she took a seat followed by the other two.

 

"My clothes are wet Ms. Kim. It's okay I'll just stand," Ji-Hyeon answered politely clutching the towel, trying to get rid of her shivers which got a bit worse since the stafroom door is open. "Here you go," a hand extended in front of Ji-Hyeon with a cup of wam coffee, which she took but didn't yet drink. She was getting the warmth back to her fingers.

 

Jin took a seat beside Ms. Kim. "Alright lets start this. Mr. Lee, your homeroom student here did this to my student," Ms. Kim starts the discussion. Ji-Hyeon could see that Shoo's face was displeased, her ears was red as she glared towards Ms. Kim.

 

"And your proof is? I can't just take her words for it you know," Mr. Lee said in the most annoying tone possible. It made Ji-Hyeon think whether Shoo had probably bribed Mr. Lee to be on her side since she's rich and all. "I have a live witness Mr. Lee. I will never be calling out students or teachers out of their class if I don't have something to prove it with," Ms. Lee answered and looked at Jin, asking him to give his side of the story.

 

"Yes Mr. Lee. I was looking for Ji-Hyeon when lunch was over because it was already time for class. She said that she was going to the girl's bathroom and as I arrived there, I saw three other girls and Shoo got out of the bathroom just before her. Then Ji-Hyeon walked out all drenched," he put the story simply, enough to be understood by everyone. The teacher called Mr. Lee looked at Ji-Hyeon with hawk eyes.

 

"Are you sure it was Shoo? I mean, with your glasses all wet and everything you might be seeing wrong," Mr. Lee asked, which made Ji-Hyeon annoyed. Now other than Shoo, another person has booked her dislike list. She was just about to tell him - or nearly yell at him - before she was cut off by Jin. "Then what am I Sir? I have perfect 20/20 vision and I am sure that I saw Shoo walking out of the girl's bathroom. Are you going to deny that too?" Jin asked in the most polite tone he could ever make in the situation.

 

"Look Mr. Lee. I am not trying to get satisfaction out of this or even to give punishment. I just want her to admit to her wrongdoings and appologise. We barely start the school year," Ms. Kim intercepted before a big fight could start. Shoo just looked down, knowing that she has nothing she could use against this. She stood up and stared at Ji-Hyeon in the eyes, "I'm sorry," she said halfheartedly. She looked towards the two teachers and Jin, bowed then walked out. Jin looked infuriated, but was stopped by Ms. Kim just in time.

 

"Well then it's settled now right Ms. Kim? Excuse me, I need to get back to class," said Mr. Lee as he stood up and leave. Jin looked displeased. Ji-Hyeon put one hand on his shoulder "Look Jin, relax. At least she said sorry compared to nothing, right?" she said with a smile.

 

"That's right Jin. Alright, Ji-Hyeon, since you can't go to class in this condition, I'll write an excuse letter and you can sit in the nurse's office. It will be warm there. Jin, bring the letter to class okay?" Ms. Kim said as she wrote something on the paper ans passed it to Jin. Ji-Hyeon bowed towards Ms. Kim and made her way to the nurse's office.