Chapter 15

Love Transfer

-Chapter 15-

 

"Guy's excuse me. I have to go to the toilet," Ji-Hyeon said as she stood up and made her way out. "Meet you guys in class!" she shouted without looking back at them. Jin just looked towards Ji-Hyeon, feeling a little uneasy inside.

 

"Hyung, I know you like Ji-Hyeon and all, but you got to stop looking at her. And her brother's here too," Jimin said as he snapped his fingers in front of Jin. Jin just rooled his eyes towards Jimin as a response. "Hyung, if it was you who like my noona, I don't mind," Jungkook said innocently as he looked to Jin's eyes with his smiley face. Jin just scoffed. "Yah, it's nothing I can assure you that. It's just weird that Shoo didn't ambush me in class today,"

 

"Do you want her to ambush you?" Yoongi asked, stopping JIn in his tracks.

 

"No! It's just weird. And I feel uneasy towards Ji-Hyeon," he added. And with that, the bell rings and the students slowly walk to their classes. Even the Bangtan Boys stood up while still chewing food. "Don't you think that the lunch time is short? I don't have time to even digest my food and the class starts," Jimin said as he walked with Namjoon, Taehyung and Hoseok to their class. "You and food Jimin. Don't laugh Taehyung, you eat more than we do," Hoseok said as he saw Taehyung laughing behind him.

 

Jungkook sprinted off with a small wave towards Jin and Yoongi while both of them made their way to their class. Within a few steps there are bound to be someone handing them chocolates - shoving them to their hands to he honest. They can't just drop it there, therefore with all manners they carried them all to their lockers. "Seriously Jin, this is out last year here and this still happens. I can't wait to end this!" Yoongi said as he almost smashed his locker door shut.

 

"Yoongi, you head on to class. I think I left something in the cafe," Jin said as he closed his locker and walked back to the cafe leisurely. Yoongi just shrugged his shoulders and walked the opposite way. Instead of going into the cafe, Jin went to the most possible female toilet that Ji-Hyeon could have gone to. From afar he could see a group of three girls walking out. They were shocked as they saw him and walked in quick steps without looking at him. 'That's odd,' he thought.

 

Just then he was stopped in his tracks. Shoo was in front of him, just walking out of the toilet. Upon noticing him, she tucked her hair behind her ears and flashed her annoying smile. "Sunbae, were you looking for me?" she asked.

 

"Why would I ever be looking for you? Hurry your class is starting," Jin said in a clearly annoyed voice.

 

"Awhh sunbae, you worry for me. Thank you!" she said as she skipped to her class. 'She's delusional that girl,' Jin thought to himself.

 

*****

Ji-Hyeon repositioned her glasses just as she pushed the door to the toilet open. Suddenly, she's wet. From head to toe, shes wet. Water was dripping from her hair in front of her glasses. Before she could wipe away her stray hairs and her wet glasses, she was pushed hard by someone and the toilet door was closed behind her. She even heard that girl lock it before someone else pushed her to the wall.

 

"That's what you get for not knowing your place nerd. You need to get your act cleaned up," said a familiar voice. Ji-Hyeon could finally see the face of her attackers. Well, she just recognised Shoo and not the three other girls, two of them holding a big, empty basin. Ji-Hyeon could see that Shoo is getting annoyed at her for not heeding her words yesterday. 'Great, this is my second day and my uniform is wet. I hope it's not that cold outside,' Ji-Hyeon thought as she shook her sleeves.

 

"Stop that nerd! We don't want to get your nerdiness!" one of the girl shouted.

 

Ji-Hyeon was sick of these girls. They didn't act normal for her. "Look, I'm not doing anything. It's not my fault that they choose me as a friend and not you guys," she snapped. The four girls were stunned. "And don't you think that this is not normal? Chasing after boys instead of studying. Pay attention in class!" she added.

 

Shoo was even more infuriated. "You listen here nerd girl. Jin sunbae is mine. I've set my eyes on him first and no one dared to even get close to him until you came. Mind your self," she said as she pull a handfull of Ji-Hyeon's hair. "I should say the same to you then Shoo. Mind yourself," Ji-Hyeon said, looking at her straight into the eyes.

 

The bell rang just before Shoo could say anything more. The three girls walked out first in a hurry not to miss their next class. Shoo on the other hand, glared at Ji-Hyeon for a full minute before walked out of the toilet. Now that Ji-Hyeon was alone, she was in disbelief towards herself. 'Did I just do that?' she thought over again and again. She took  look at herself in the mirror and indeedm she's in a deep mess. 'I can't go in class looking like this,'

 

In despair, she just walked out. Because she was busy trying to wring dry her hair, she bumped into someone. "Ji-Hyeon! What happened to you you're soaking wet!?" a familiar voice hits her eardrums. She looked up and it's Jin who's currently looking at her drenched state. His face was a mask of disbelief as he forced Ji-Hyeon to turn around. "Okay. We need to go to the staffroom this instant!" he said as he pulled her by the wrist. "Umm. Jin? Do we really need to?" Ji-Hyeon asked from behind him. She doesn't know if it was from the pace that Jin was pulling her or it was already that cold outside, but she starts shivering.

 

Not listening to Ji-Hyeon's words, Jin made his way directly to their homeroom teacher's place at the staff room. Luckily the other teachers all have classes or other things to do and their homeroom teacher is alone.

 

"Jeon Ji-Hyeon what happened to you?" she was shocked to see Ji-Hyeon's condition that she stood up and made the same gestures as Jin did towards her. "I think the best question is who did this to her Ms. Kim. I saw Shoo came out of the girl's toilet just before Ji-Hyeon did," Jin immediately told what he saw. Ms. Kim just shook her head as she went to the cupboard and took out a thick towel to wrap the now shivering Ji-Hyeon.

 

"Shoo? My Lord that girl. Don't worry I'll call her. Jin, why don't you get Ji-Hyeon here a cup of coffee. Ji-Hyeon wait for me at that couch please," Ms. Kim instructed as she stomped her way out.

 

"Go ahead and sit. I'll get a nice hot coffee," Jin said. But before he walked out, he took the towel and tried to wipe her hair dry. Ji-Hyeon was blushed by his gesture that she stood there stunned for a few minutes before standing at the designated seat.