Chapter 14

Love Transfer

-Chapter 14-

 

As the Tuesday sun rises, Ji-Hyeon was already up with a new mindset, and having breakfast in the kitchen while waiting for Jungkook. Ji-Hyeon jumped a little when suddenly the bell ring before she made her way to the front door while her mother is cleaning the dishes. 'I wonder who could it be in the early morning?' Ji-Hyeon wondered as she opened the door. And there stood six boys, faces all smiling towards her.

 

"I swear guys, if I don't know you already, I will slam this door on your face," she said as she made way to let them in. "It's still early guys. Why are you here? We could meet up in front of Namjoon's house," she added as she continued to the kitchen.

 

"See I told you we could just wait at Namjoon's house. You all dragged me here. Repay me back with my sleep!" Ji-Hyeon could hear Yoongi nagging the younger boys from her back as she took her seat at the kitchen table again. "Annyeonghasayeo Ji-Hyeon eommoni!" they greeted in sync as soon as they saw Ji-Hyeon's mother.

 

"Hello boys! What brings you here early in the morning?" Ji-Hyeon's mom greeted them. From the kitchen they could hear the running steps of the young Jungkook, excitedly running to see the hyungs he like so much. "Calm down Jungkook! You could break things," his mother lightly scolds him as he dashed towards the group of boys.

 

"We just thought we'd gather and walk to school together. But the others are too hyped to wait at my house, so we come here," Namjoon answered as the others gave their best smile.

 

"Well of course. Have you had breakfast? I made extra kimbaps today for them to pack to school and gave to you guys too. But since you're here, go on and eat. I need to get ready for work," she said as she excused herself upstairs. The seven hungry boys literally attacked the dinner table and inhaled their share of kimbaps. Since there are eight people and only six chairs, Jungkook and Taehyung ended up standing, of which they wouldn't mind. They only left the ones meant for the Jeon siblings' lunch.

 

"You know you guys can wait at Namjoon's house right? We will be walking the same way afterwards," Ji-Hyeon said as she drank her juice. She got up to get more glasses and took out a new carton of juice from the fridge for the boys. "As them. I was intent on catching my sleep at Namjoon's house but they dragged me here," Yoongi answered. But it seems like everyone is too intent on drinking their share of juice before they're late for school which will start in 30 minutes.

 

Ji-Hyeon just shook her head at the boys' antics while collecting the used plates and glasses to the sink and wash them. "Let me help you with that," Jin said as he rolled his sleeves up, took his place beside Ji-Hyeon to rinse the cleaned dishes while the other boys just watched.

 

"Yah, don't you think something will go on between them?" Hoseok whispered.

 

"Something is already up in Jin hyung's head. He's been very nice to Ji-Hyeon," Jimin whispered out his assumptions. The rest just nooded to his assumption while Jin and Ji-Hyeon were oblivious to their exchange in conversation. With 20 mintute on the clock, they made their way to school, Ji-Hyeon in the middle of the group with Jin and Yoongi by her side, Namjoon to the front and the rest at their tails.

 

As yesterday, all eyes were on them as they walked into the school grounds, some with a disgusted look on their faces as they look at the new edition to the group. Most would not mind Jungkook in it, it's Ji-Hyeon they're looking at basically. With the norm of the style of popular group of any school, none was ever seen with huge glassess and messy unstyled ponytail. Ji-Hyeon was to indulged in their jokes to notice the glares she's getting today. One glare was basically intense, lasers could be seen shooting from them. Shoo just looked at the group, arms folded tight in front of her as she pursed her lips. "That girl got guts. Let's see what she can do against me," she said to herself as she strutted her way.

 

The classes that morning was a breeze especially to Ji-Hyeon. The students looked relived as the lunch bell rang, some even jumped from their seat to fully wake themselves up. "Ji-Hyeon-ah, can I ask you how do you focus in class like that?" Yoongi asked as he stretched his back as he stood.

 

"I'm a nerd remember," she answered a little sarcastically. Yoongi looked like he just accepts her answer and brushed it off. "Yah, Jin. Something is off today," he said while looking at the class' door. "Yeah. Shoo is not here to bug me as always. I think this will be the first peaceful day to the cafe," he said. And with that, the three of them made their way to the cafe where the rest are waiting.

 

"Hyung, no one to stop you on your way here?" Taehyung asked in his excessive bewilderment look. The rest was amazed by that face, while Jungkook just focused on his lunch. While everyone was enjoying their lunck times, firing sarcastic remarks at each other, Jin find this odd. Not that he wanted Shoo to always cling to him with her dear life everyday. It was odd to him that she didn't do it today while he swore he saw her while they were walking towards class. 'She must have something in mind,' he thought to himself.

 

"Jin, you're not eating," Ji-Hyeon pointed out as Jin snapped out of his thought. His eyes were greeted by Ji-Hyeon's puffed face as she chew on her kimbap. "Not hungry," was his short answer.

 

"Do I smell romance here guys? Like, something smells nice. Or is that my cologne?" Hoseok asked while the others laughed.

 

"What romance Hoseok? You're out of your mind!" Ji-Hyeon snapped and threw a piece of salad that fell on the table to his face. "Eww. Ji-Hyeon, I never knew you played like that? Wanna start a food fight?" Jimin asked from beside Hoseok, french fries in hand, ready to throw it at Ji-Hyeon.

 

"Hyung, you love food. You would never do that," Jungkook said in between his bites. The others just laugh at Jungkook's witty remark. "That is true," Namjoon added.