Chapter 30

Love Transfer

-Chapter 30-

 

The pink cherry blossom petals flutter down towards the eight students making their way to school after their spring break week.

 

"Come on you two lovebirds. Walk faster or we all will be late to class!" Yoongi slightly yelled from a few paces in front as the group started going their own way when they entered the school compound. It was not a new sight for the student body when Jin and Ji-Hyeon walked hand in hand, both seemed to have hearts shooting from their eyes, but they still stared anyways. Most of the girls were looking in envy, while most of the boys were looking towards Ji-Hyeon from head to toe, slightly wishing that they were the one to be with her.

 

Even during class, there would be boys who would - assumed - to fake going to the gents just to peek towards Ji-Hyeon. It put Jin on edge. 'Now don't tell me that I have to compete with the whole school,' he screamed in his thoughts as he tried to focus during the lesson and not try to storm out to warn each and every boy that walked in front of their class.

 

*****

 

"Jin, you know you can just wait for me at the cafe right?" Ji-Hyeon said as she closed her locker door after she put her books in, and locked eyes with him. Jin was leaning towards the locker beside hers, arms crossed in front of his chest with a smirk on his face.

 

"And what, see some other boys try to flirt with you from the distance? Not a chance," he slightly whispered as he tucked a strand of Ji-Hyeon's hair behind her ear.

 

Ji-Hyeon let out a trilled laugh at his statement before turned her back towards him and started to make her way towards the cafe. True, she ditched her overly-sized glasses for contact lenses and never once tied her hair in a ponytail after he claimed her as his girlfriend. But she didn't find that reason legitable enough for Jin to be having the thoughts that the whole boys in the school are trying to flirt with her.

 

"Have you ever considered going back to your usual style?" he asked as he caught up to her steps while at the same time linking his fingers with hers.

 

"Don't you have a reputation to keep?" she asked sarcastically as they entered the cafe, all eyes are on them now.

 

Jin rolled his eyes towards Ji-Hyeon's comment before stealing a peck on her lips, making her blush a deep shade of red.

 

"Jin. Do you realise we're in the middle of the cafe, with everyone looking at us?" Ji-Hyeon managed to hiss at him, but her legs failed to make her move towards their usual table, with the boys there stared at them wide-eyed.

 

"I know. I just want to tell everyone that you're mine. That was a warning for them," Jin answered leisurely as he slightly pulled her to their table, his lips wide in a triumphant grin.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I apreciate you guys for reading my story till the end.. I am so sorry for this abrupt ending.. I don't really know how to make a good ending to be honest.. Anyways I apreciate comments for me to improve my stories in the future if I'm maing another one. Thank you guys for reading and I'm sorry for the abundance of errors everywhere. (Okay now that just made me want to listen to VIXX)