Chapter 2

Love Transfer

The six highschool boys were wandering around aimlessly in the mall, looking at store after store but not actually entering any of it. Their eyes look lost - not because they don't know where to go, but lost of what to do. It's in the middle of summer and they thought that they could spend it with a lot of activities but now, they're just lost. There were still a month and a half to go before the new school year starts and now - again - they are wandering aimlessly.

 

"Come on guys. I need to be doing something," said Jimin with a sigh. They have been walking for half an hour and still, no one comes up with an idea of an activity to be done. Taehyung swung his arms around Jimin's shoulders as they walked side by side. "You know, I think we have done everything that we could think of," he said sheepishly as all of them involuntarily walked in a cafe. Jin - the oldest in the group - just watched them get in line for a coffee as he sat down at one of the tables. He leaned his head back as he sighed to himself.

 

"Summer is not yet ending but we are already bored," he mumbled to himself. The silence of the cafe was broken by the voices of the five boys with their antics but the other customers doesn't seem to mind. They were known to be the loud gang of the neighbourhood. Some who didn't properly know them would have thought that they are rebels.

 

"Hyung, aren't you getting anything?" asked Namjoon with his iced Americano in hand as he took the seat beside Jin. The rest of the boys came merrily and each took a seat around the table.

 

"What are we supposed to do today again?" Yoongi asked sarcastically. He propped his head on the table with his right hand and sipping his drink with the other. The rest of the group let out a sigh as they think of what other activities they could do to spend the summer with.

 

"Let's do something that we still haven't done," Taehyung suggested.

 

"And that would be?" J-hope intercepted, his droopy eyes seemed uninterested in Taehyung's idea.

 

"Lets go to the water park!" he exclaimed happily as he clapped his hands, happy with the idea.

 

"Yah! You babo. We went there last week," Jimin said as he smaked Taehyung behind his head. Taehyung just looked at the boys with his dorky smile and scratched the back of his head. "Owh really?" he said as he let out a small chuckle.

 

"What to do, I have a friend with short term memory lost," Jimin sighed, sipping his drink.

 

The Bangtan Boys were a familiar group in the neighbourhood. They have been together since everyone could remember - though of different ages. Jin and Yoongi are in their senior year of high school while the rest are in their third years. And that day - again - they spend their time at their usual cafe at the mall.

 

"I am getting bored here guys. We kept on coming here for the past week," Yoongi stated as he finished his drink. Eventhough he said that, they ended up sitting there for another two hours.