Chapter Twenty Six

I Need U

Chapter Twenty Six

Jimin

            Yoongi didn't sleep long with Taehyung on the couch, moving for that position to knock on Jimin's door before entering. He never really stood outside the door when he knocked but it was nice that he knocked anyway.

            "Jimin..." was all the man said before walking over to sit on the large bed where Jimin was currently laying down, staring at the ceiling.

            "Yoongi...just what exactly is that boy doing here? He does not belong in a place like this." Jimin said, turning on his side to get a better look at his friend.

            "You don't belong here either and yet here you are, what do you expect me to do? Kick you out along with the boy?" Yoongi asked playfully as he played with Jimin's inky black strands which were growing quite long since he hadn't had a hair cut from BamBam in a while.

            "You know that isn't what I meant. I belong here at your side, but that boy, he...he isn't one of us." Jimin tried to say, tried to convince Yoongi but he just smiled and leaned up to press a kiss to Jimin's neck before whispering in his ear, "He's more deserving of this place than you think."

            Jimin wanted to ask what Yoongi meant but he knew better than to question Yoongi, especially when he was in such a good mood. It was best to tread the waters softly rather than flail around, thrashing up unnecessary waves.

            “Even if you believe that, I just don’t think we need to bring in any more people, we were doing fine with who was here before.” Jimin said, sighing with comfort as Yoongi’s hands began to massage their way down his body.

            “We weren’t moving along fast enough, and I’m getting rid of a few loose ends. I need stronger people to run this business properly, I won’t make my goal with these whining es all around me. They need to be toughened up, or I need new people. I thought that maybe Jungkook was going to be someone to be proud of but he let me down. The boy showed weakness and you can’t have weakness in order to survive.” Yoongi said, his forehead creasing at the thought.

            “Weakness is a part of human nature Yoongi, it helps people grow.” Jimin tried to say but Yoongi wasn’t having it.

            “Weakness destroys people Jimin, and this isn’t just about Jungkook. His friend just might have more potential than him, but I’ll need Jungkook to get to Taehyung.”  

            “The boy is useless though…Yoongi please listen to reason, he doesn’t need to be here any longer.”

            “Jimin! I said no-” Yoongi said quickly sitting up, glaring at the black haired man. “I’ll do whatever I want to him! You’re strange questions about the boy tells me that you might not have been listening to my rules. Jimin I don’t know what I’ll do if you abandon me as well…I just care about you so much.” Yoongi said, his hand caressing Jimin’s cheek before squeezing them roughly.

            “I…I care about you too.”  Jimin said before Yoongi pressed his lips against Jimin’s. Jimin laid there as Yoongi moved his body over his like the fresh dew over the grass in the morning and as Yoongi whispered sweet nothings into his ear Jimin knew he needed to figure something out and fast.