Chapter Fifteen

I Need U

Chapter Fifteen

 Taehyung     

BamBam had soon left afterward, ignoring the way Taehyung had begged the boy not to tell Suga. Taehyung could still here BamBam’s laugh as he said, “I don’t need to say anything, the marks do all the talking for me. You two are screwed.”

Jungkook was currently sitting at the corner of the bed, waiting for the knock they knew would be at the door. His entire body was tense and Taehyung was just the same. They knew Suga had no issue killing people and they wondered if they would be next. When night time rolled around Taehyung could feel himself drifting to sleep. Jungkook was still awake, staring at the wall and when Taehyung’s eyes finally shut he hoped that everything would be okay. He should have known that wasn’t going to be the case.

            When Taehyung woke up it was to the sound of the door to their room being pushed open, men storming into the room. Most of them went for Jungkook while the others reached for Taehyung, the one the gripped his shoulders Taehyung recognized as the guy who had kidnapped him a few days ago, Yongguk was his name. Taehyung kicked and screamed but that only made Yongguk grip harder onto the boy as he dragged him from their motel room and down against the rough gravel. Jungkook was on the ground getting kicked in the motel room so when Taehyung was brought into another room he was alone.  

            Yongguk threw Taehyung onto the floor before landing a kick to his stomach. Taehyung rolled over from the pain, his stomach churning.

            “That’s enough, go get the other one” Someone said. Looking up, Taehyung saw a back haired male at he could only guess was the mob boss, Suga. He looked down angrily at Taehyung before looking back towards the door were Jungkook was dragged through. He was covered in blood and his left eye was swollen shut. He blinked his right one at Suga, the one eye harsh with its glare.

            “Jungkook, I would have thought you would pay attention to my rules. Don’t hurt the merchandise and yet BamBam has finger prints all over his neck. The boy won’t even tell me why you did it. Now I believe in being fair so because you hurt BamBam I’m going to have to hurt beautiful over here.” Suga said looking at Taehyung who was staring at Jungkook.

            “Leave him alone, he tried…he tried to get me to stop it wasn’t him alright?” Jungkook tried to say to convince Suga but the man ignored him. “Grab pretty over there and bring him to my room.” Suga said, gesturing his hand to Yongguk. Taehyung however kicked the man in the crotch when he walked over. He wasn’t going without a fight. While he wasn’t nearly as good as Jungkook he still held him own until Suga pulled out a gun and pointed it at him.

            “You can either accept the fact that you are going to do as I ask or you can die here and now, pick one.” Suga said clicking the safety off. Taehyung knew when to fight and when not too so nodding his head he allowed himself to be taken away, even as he heard Jungkook yelling no and when he was brought inside the bedroom Yongguk pushed him to the floor.

            “Boss is going to ruining that ing face of yours!” He yelled before leaving and when Taehyung looked around the room at was covered in blood splatters he knew he wasn’t lying. Taehyung was one-hundred percent ed.