Chapter Thirteen

I Need U

Chapter Thirteen

BamBam

            “Would you two like a cup of tea, it really helps you unwind after something a bit…traumatic.”

            Baekhyun nodded and walked over to the boy cautiously, it seemed he wasn’t scared of the angel faced boy at all. BamBam wasn’t scared either but he was cautious so he simply smiled and said he wasn’t thirsty.

            “So how long have you been here?” BamBam asked when they were all seated. The room seemed way to nice for just the common e, there had to be a catch somewhere.

            “I…I guess I’ve been here for a year now. At first I was terrified but I got used to it, I know how to keep myself sane in a place like this.” Jimin said before taking a spit from his cup. BamBam mostly listened to Baekhyun and Jimin talk, only answering the yes and no questions that were directed to him.

            “It isn’t all that bad here, you just have to follow the rules and you won’t get hurt. They treat us pretty well here but when you do mess up, well you tend to not come back.” Jimin said sadly. This boy talked like he was some sort of fairy god mother for , it made BamBam sick. The way he gently patted Baekhyun’s knee in reassurance, his soft smile…even his eyes made BamBam angry.

            “Where do we sleep, I’m tired from the trip here and would very much like to sleep before getting dicked down.” BamBam said bluntly, standing up so fast his knees hitting the table a bit, causing a few drops of tea to land on the smooth surface of the table.

            “BamBam! I’m sorry, he’s just a bit cranky from the move he isn’t all that bad.” Baekhyun tried to say which just earned him a glare from BamBam.

            “Actually I am always like this so you better get ing used to it. We are not having a sleep over boys we are ing slaves alright? I don’t understand how you two can just sit here drinking tea and gossip with each other. This is literally no point.” BamBam said angrily. Why did he have to room with these two, people who didn’t understand how this world worked? He was living with idiots!

            “Would you propose that I sit here angry all day like you, oh wait how did you put it? Would you prefer it if I sat all day and wait to get dicked down?” Jimin said, a slight glare edging at the corners of his eyes. “I’m not bitter like you because I’m patient.” Jimin said, staring up at the standing boy.

            “Patient? What does that have to do with anything? We sleep, eat, then get ed. It’s seriously the same thing every day.”

            “I’m not talking about that. I have a friend coming to get me, he’s going to rescue me so I just have to be patient.” Jimin said. BamBam looked at the boy for a good minute before laughing. Jimin was serious about this.

            “You seriously think you are going to have some knight in shining armor come save you from this place? Oh please humor me and tell me the boy’s name.” BamBam said, laughing even more. Baekhyun was looking between the two boys with worry. BamBam’s yelling was loud and he didn’t want a guard coming in.

            “BamBam…you should be so mean, you just met him.” Baekhyun said, before quickly shutting his mouth when BamBam looked in his direction.

            “Please you’d be dead if it wasn’t for me! Now go on tell me the name of your hero.” BamBam demanded, turning his attention back to Jimin.

            “Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook.” Jimin said, his mouth rising into a soft smile at just mentioning the name.

            “Okay Jimin…let me explain this to you once because I’m a good person. You will never ever see that boy again because no one comes looking for people like us.” BamBam said, his voice low and stern. “Baekhyun it’s time for bed! Tea time is over, it’s time to get back to reality.”

            “You’re wrong…Jungkook would never leave me behind.” Jimin said, his eyes watery with unshed tears.

            Gripping Baekhyun’s arm tightly and pulling him towards the bedroom BamBam smiled before saying, “Sweetie he already did.”

I need you

Jungkook

            Once inside with Jooheon, Jungkook followed the man into the kitchen where he ran into a tiny barking Chihuahua. It was tan and had little black spots on its body. The tiny little dog bound right up to Jungkook before biting at his ankles. Jungkook tried to move away but the dog held on with all its might, even when Jungkook lifted his leg in the air causing the dog to dangle of his pant leg.

            “Ah that’s a good guard dog now isn’t it! Benny you are such a good dog.” Jooheon said before grabbing his offending dog and pulling it up and off Jungkook’s leg so that he could place a few kisses on its small head.

            “Your guard dog is a Chihuahua?” Jungkook asked with disbelief as he watched Jooheon feed the dog a bit of what looked like chicken.

            “Oh course not he’s a ing Chihuahua! He just thinks he’s a guard dog and I don’t have it in me to ruin his dreams.” Jooheon said laughing before going to the fridge to pull out a couple of beers. Jungkook took a seat at the round kitchen table as he waited for Jooheon to sit with him. Once he did, Jooheon passed Jungkook a beer before drinking from his own.

            “I don’t drink…on the job.” Jungkook quickly added but Jooheon just laughed before saying, “You aren’t working right now are you? Come on you keep looking at me as if I’m some sort of mob boss, I only work for one!”

            “Still…if I show up drunk my boyfriend would be very upset.” Jungkook said lying. He needed to keep his cover right on both ends Jooheon seemed like an alright person, but he also looked like someone with a big mouth. So he was untrustworthy by default.

            “Oh you have yourself a little pal, what’s their name. I find love so beautiful!” He exclaimed happily, before opening his second can of beer.

            “Um, Taehyung…” Jungkook said not really wanting so share any more, but it seemed that Jooheon liked snooping.

            “Does he live with you at the motel? I bet he does! Is it all that safe for him over there? I mean I respect Suga I do, but sometimes the guy can be a bit harsh.” Well that wasn’t something Jungkook was expecting.

            “Have you known Suga long?” Jungkook asked, before carefully sliding another beer within Jooheon’s reach. The man smiled before opening the can as also, it was like his stomach was an endless pit.

            “Please I knew him when his name wasn’t even Suga. I’ve been though some real rough with that one. I’ve known him his whole life, as one’s brother should.” Jooheon said before smiling sadly as he petted the top of Benny’s head.

            Jungkook was most definitely not expecting that from the man. Weren’t mob bosses supposed to be all secretive and what not. Yet here Jooheon was, sitting up in the mountains with his evil ankle biting dog, “sharing” a beer with Jungkook. As Jungkook thought more about it however it made sense on how he could order the men around so easily and how people didn’t really want to come up here in the first place.

            “Suga is your brother? He never told me that. I figured he was the type to work alone.” Jungkook said, trying to urge more information out of the man.

            “Nah, he’s my baby brother. You know it wasn’t always like this, but the power got to him. Now I feel like he just can’t stop…anyway that’s enough up him he’s a poop. Tell me more about Taehyung! What’s he look like? Is he a freak in the sheets?” Jooheon said before laughing, leaning back so far in his seat that Jungkook thought the man might fall over.

            “Taehyung, he’s I don’t know he’s just Taehyung?” Jungkook tried to say, but Jooheon yawned loudly before yelling out, “Boring, come on you sound like you don’t even like the boy. Tell me something wonderful, something unique.”

            Jungkook couldn’t think of anything at first before saying, “Taehyung’s weird…he acts all tough one moment but most of the time he’s really soft. He’s always smiling at me, always trying to get me to smile. Taehyung’s kind…but he’s not weak. That’s what I like most about him, how he can be so strong but not realize it.” Jungkook said, a picture of the boy shining bright in his head.

            “He sounds nice, you should try your hardest to keep someone like that around. Everyone needs loved in their life. Now I’ve talked your head off much too long. It’s time for you to head back to my brother’s. Try not to get into too much trouble, I’d love to speak with you again but I can’t very well do that if you end up dead.” Jooheon said, suddenly serious. Nodding Jungkook shook the man’s hand before walking back out to the truck and waited to be taken home.

I need you

Taehyung

            After listening to BamBam’s sad story he still was confused about a few things. He understood how he got to Suga but if they were at an estate before what was he doing at some crummy hotel. He asked BamBam these questions and looked on as the boy got a grim look on his face.

            “Suga had a pretty good empire, but it wasn’t all his. He got greedy and bit the hand that feed him. Now he has to start all over, that’s what he’s doing here.” BamBam said sighing as he rolled over to look at Taehyung properly.

            “What ever happened to Jimin and Baekhyun then, are they here at the motel?” Taehyung asked curious.

            “Well Baekhyun didn’t make it, over back at the estate he over dosed on some pills a client gave him. Suga was so angry he killed the client, but what he didn’t know is that Baekhyun took those pills on purpose, he had wanted to die for a very long time, he just never had to opportunity to do so. Park Jimin however…” BamBam said before being cut off by the sudden loud slam of the door. Looking up both boys saw Jungkook standing in front of them. When had he gotten home?

            “Where’s Jimin,” He said deadly calm, “Where is Suga keeping my brother?” Jungkook said, his eyes boring holes at BamBam’s head.