Chapter Twenty

I Need U

Chapter Twenty

Suga

            Finally pulling up to his brother’s farm Suga headed straight to the front door and opened it with his spare key. From time to time he would stay here when things at the motel were driving him nuts. It was a nice little get away spot for when he needed to clear his head. When Suga walked down the hall Benny came barreling at him, going straight for Suga’s ankles.

            “Benny I will kill you if you don’t leave me alone!” Suga said shaking his leg a bit but giving up when the dog wouldn’t let go. Suga dragged the dog all the way to the entertainment room of Jooheon’s house, shaking his leg every once in a while hoping the evil dog would release him.

            “Yoongi! What brings you to my humble abode? Is it because you missed your older brother so much that you just couldn’t take it anymore!” Jooheon said, looking up from the pool table he was playing on.

            “No, I’m here about the next shipment and I wouldn’t have had to waste gas if someone answered their phone!”

            “You’re words hurt me, they truly do, I thought you loved me! Benny come here boy, Yoongi does not deserve you amazing attention.” Jooheon cried out, snapping his fingers once signaling the dog to move.

            “Jooheon I’m serious no ing around I had a really tough day today and I need at least one thing to not be a complete up.” Suga said walking over to the chair nearest to the pool table. He ran a hand over his face as he sighed. He really needed some rest but BamBam was still upset that he “hired a psycho,” and he didn’t want to go to his own room where he tossed Taehyung. Maybe he should take a vacation…

            “Yea I heard about that, Jungkook’s boyfriend? That’s kind of ed up. I mean obviously you didn’t hurt the boy too bad but still I’m sure he was shaken up by the whole situation.

            “My workers need to respect me if I’m going to run this business right, I can’t just let Jungkook choke BamBam like that! He needed to be taught a lesson.”

            “Well yea but you could have only kicked the crap out of Jungkook and left his boyfriend alone. You kind of overdo it when it comes to your favorites and I’m sure he didn’t just choke BamBam, there had to have been a reason.”

            “Oh so now you’re taking his side? Perhaps I should just let Jungkook be in charge since you are clearly already on the boy’s ! These people need to know that I’m in charge and if they don’t understand that they need to be broken until they do understand.”

            “Wow Yoongi you really have lost it, you sound more like dad than yourself.” Jooheon said his usually chipper voice toneless.

            Standing up quickly Yoongi grabbed his brother and slammed the man onto the table. “I am nothing like that man! I have done everything to be the exact opposite of him!”

            “Oh really cause from this vantage point you’re looking more and more like him! Yoongi in order to get respect you don’t do it with violence. That isn’t respect you have but fear!” Jooheon yelled before narrowing his eyes when Yoongi pulled out a gun. “What you gonna shot me again? I’m the only person that gives a single about you, you ing !”

            “Take back what you said Jooheon, I’m nothing like father.” Yoongi said, his gun shaking slightly as he aimed it at his older brother.

            “Yoongi what he did to you wasn’t alright, and I know you think that you aren’t doing things like him but you need to wake up and smell the storm that you created. Father used fear and pain to control us and while your methods are different from his it is still the same thing. You need to stop…” Jooheon said

            “It isn’t the same! What I do hurts a thousand times less! Those people are ing weak, they don’t know what pain is. I thought that maybe just maybe Jungkook did but he’s a liar he doesn’t! He was weak!”

            “Yoongi look at me!” Jooheon said as the gun got a bit too close to him.

            “Not everyone can be as strong as you and not everyone can handle what you had to go through, any other person would have died a long time ago but you didn’t. That does not make hurting other people okay though. I gain respect by being a good leader, not by enforcing fear. You need rethink everything you’re doing baby brother because I’m worried you’re gonna fall of the deep end.” Jooheon said, and breathed a sigh of relief when Suga let him go.

            “Off the deep end huh? If I go then I’m bring everyone else with me.” Suga said, before storming out of the house and towards his car, yea maybe he really should take a vacation but not before settling a few things.