Chapter Eighteen

I Need U

Chapter Eighteen

Taehyung

            Taehyung pulled back away from Jungkook to stare at his friend who still had tears running down his once solid and stern face. His lips still tingled from where Jungkook’s cheek had brushed across his mouth. Taehyung wrapped his arms around the other boy mindful of his bandaged hand. He didn’t want to harm himself as he tried to comfort Jungkook, they boy already blamed himself after all.

Taehyung had enough of this, they couldn’t stay here any longer. They needed a plan to escape but with the possibility of Jimin being here he knew it wasn’t going to be that easy, if anything they were most likely going to die here, surrounded by thugs and es, but if they were going to die Taehyung at least wanted to do one thing right. He had failed his own brother but he didn’t want to fail Jungkook’s. They needed to save Jimin.

“Jungkook…we need to get out of here, this place is dangerous and we have to leave.” Taehyung whispered, worried about anyone else over hearing them.

“I…I can’t go, I need to find Jimin.” Jungkook said, his tone soft but serious. Jungkook might have cried earlier but he knew when he needed to toughen up. He could do this, this type of world was only for the strong…and he needed to be strong for Jimin and Taehyung now too. He owed this to the boy.

“We need a way to look around the area in order to find Jimin, Suga would keep him close by like he does BamBam. I heard before that this is his room but I don’t believe him. He would never stay in a place like this. I…need to get close to him. He seemed kind of fond of me and even though he did all of this, he didn’t want to hurt me too bad because if he did he would have already.” Taehyung said swallowing hard as he remembered the way Suga’s warm mouth felt against his skin. Taehyung could still feel that way Suga had gripped tight at his hips and he knew he was probably a mess of bruises but nothing compared to the way Jungkook looked.

“Are you ing insane, he only didn’t do that because he wanted to with my head not because he was fond of you. Taehyung what you’re thinking about is suicidal. Suga would kill you without any remorse.” Jungkook said, his one non swollen eye glaring at Taehyung but he wasn’t going to take that, not any more. If Taehyung could kill a man he could handle this, he had to handle this.

“Jungkook we don’t have a choice, you don’t have a choice in the matter. We’re saving you’re brother and this is the only way to do it, so are you with me or not?” Taehyung asked, more confident than he had been in days.

Taehyung watched as the flash of emotions flickered across Jungkook’s face before Jungkook finally nodded his head, “So what’s the plan dare-devil?”