Chapter Twenty Three

I Need U

Chapter Twenty Three

Suga

Suga currently had Taehyung placed in his lap as he gently rubbed his hands over the boy, not doing much but the ghost like feeling of his finger tips left Taehyung’s skin feeling hot.  

“H…how did you find out about what I did?” Taehyung asked as Suga continued to poke at his body, pleased at how soft Taehyung’s skin felt. Taehyung felt as if he was being treated like a dog with the way Suga was petting him.

“Hmm…I drove into town after visiting my brother, there’s news about it all over the city there. Local drunkard, stabbed to death by son,” Suga said, resting his head on Taehyung’s shoulders, practically hugging the boy. Suga was so very tired with everything that happened today, he just wanted to rest. He would go see BamBam, but the boy was working tonight and Jimin wasn’t in the mood to speak with him after he explain that they would be staying at the motel longer than planned. 

While BamBam was used to going from place to place because he was a worker, Jimin on the other hand was not. Jimin didn’t have to have for money anymore, not after Suga took over. BamBam even had to option as well, but he had refused Suga’s offer saying, “I’m not the house wife type like Jimin.” 

Suga actually hated the fact that BamBam still worked, sleeping with all sorts of lowly men, but he was loyal and always held a special spot for Suga. It wasn’t the same however for him and Jimin. 

Jimin was much to pure to have the lifestyle of a e, he never should have been brought into that life in the first place. Suga’s father was the one that had taken Jimin and made him sleep with all those men and women. Suga could remember when he was a low ranking drug mover for his father, when they lived back at the estate. Suga had visited the es under his fathers care a lot back then, not to sleep with them but to make sure they were okay. His father was a ruthless male who used his fists and to show dominance. Fear and pain…fear and pain. The man was good at drilling that into one’s body. 

It was especially sad to visit Jimin, to see the boy weep for his brother at night, to have Jimin cling to his shirt in the dark with his tears hitting his shirt like bullets. Jimin couldn’t handle it, and before the boy broke Suga had decided to end his suffering but in doing so, many problems followed afterwards. 

Shaking his head, Suga gripped onto the boy he was clinging to tighter. He didn’t want to think of the past. Everything hurt when he thought of the past, he just wanted to forget and move on. Talking to his brother earlier had only made things worse and now he had to come home and only had this boy who very clearly hated him to make him feel better. 

“Taehyung…I won’t tell Jungkook if you do a few things for me, how does that sound?”

Suga could feel the way Taehyung’s adam’s apple bobbed as he swallowed hard, thinking about the offer. Just how important of a secret was this to the boy? Obviously he wouldn’t tell the cops because he’d die so there needed to be another reason in not explaining to Jungkook that he killed his father. 

“W…what would I have to do? I don’t want to be some sort of worker for you but I don’t want you telling Jungkook either.” The boy confessed, being as honest as he would allow up to this point. 

“It won’t be anything to bad…I just want you to do things like this for me.” Suga said, shutting his eyes.

“And what is this?” Taehyung asked, stiffing his body as Suga leaned more weight onto the boy, pushing him further into the black leather of the couch. 

“You’re helping me forget…” Suga said before finally laying their bodies in a more comfortable position. Taehyung was basically pinned in place and was crammed up in the corner of the couch as Suga draped himself properly over the boy. 

“Helping you forget what?” Taehyung asked shakily, moving his hand a bit as it was trapped between their chests uncomfortably. 

“Everything…” Suga said finally falling asleep, welcoming the warm darkness. 

Looking up into the ceiling Taehyung decided a he was so completely ed, but feeling Suga breathe softly on him he also thought about how much this might work. Perhaps it would be much easier than expected, to best one Min Suga.