Chapter Twenty Eight

I Need U

Chapter Twenty-Eight

Jungkook

            Jungkook was sitting in Jooheon’s living room when Jooheon’s phone started to go off. It had been about a week since the incident and Jungkook had yet to hear from Taehyung. Suga had been keeping Jungkook away from the main motel, making him stay up at Jooheon’s farm to help take care of the cannabis that he grew there. Jungkook had been getting closer to Jooheon over the time, trying to get as close to the man as he could. Jooheon trusted Jungkook but Suga was his brother so he didn’t want to make any drastic moves towards his brother. Jooheon believed that something needed to change but Suga was becoming unstoppable. He was carrying out jobs all over the city, bringing in more workers and drugs, forcing him further away from Jimin and Taehyung.

            Jungkook just wanted to get away from this place and it seemed he might be getting his wish sooner than expected when someone came rushing into the back of the barn where Jungkook and Jooheon where working on sapling’s for the next crop.

            “Jooheon your brother has lost his mind! H…he’s crazy but this time is different.” The person said, who Jungkook recognized as one of Jooheon’s movers.

            “What did he do this time?” Jooheon asked, snipping away at the sapling. He always was extra careful when it came to his plants but he cut the entire thing in half with his scissors when the worker blurted out, “He’s killing children now!”

            “Yoongi…he wouldn’t do that.” Jooheon said but by the look on Jooheon’s face Jungkook didn’t believe it.

            “Apparently Suga took on another mob bosses’ estate and took it over, there was a couple of kids there and they got in the cross fires.”

            “What…what happened to the estate?” Jooheon asked, waiting for the boy to say that Suga had burned the place to the ground, bodies and all. Jooheon dismissed the boy and waved Jungkook to follow him back to the main house. As they made their way to the house Jooheon said, “This can’t continue anymore…he’s gone too far now, and even I can’t protect my brother from what he’s become now. I tried to protect him…but it didn’t work out.”

            “So, what do you expect us to do in this situation then?” Jungkook asked and when Jooheon turned to Jungkook, his face void of the usually chipper smile on his face Jooheon said, “We need to over throw Suga.”