Chapter Twenty Two

I Need U

Chapter Twenty Two

            “Jimin, did you hear what I said? Jungkook’s found you he’s here to take you home!” Taehyung said but Jimin keep shaking his head.

            “No, he isn’t supposed to be here. Jungkook is supposed to be miles away from here!” Jimin said.

            “Wait I don’t understand, I thought you’d be happy to see him? Jungkook said that he’s been looking all over for you? He’s gone through hell to see you.” Taehyung said but Jimin snapped.

            “Jungkook shouldn’t have come here, he was fine where he was! Why would he give up the family he was living with? Jungkook had made it out…he made it out but’s he’s here?”

            “Jimin…Jimin slow down you aren’t making any sense?” Taehyung said, before turning his attention to the door when he heard voices outside.

            “You need to take Jungkook and leave this place do you understand me?” Jimin said gripping Taehyung’s arm in an iron grip, his eyes open wide. “Take Jungkook and go away, he does not belong here.”

            “What and you do?” Taehyung asked but the door knob started to move and Jimin dashed from the room. Taehyung heard a door shut loudly before he heard the front door open, revealing Suga.

            “I thought I told you not to touch anything, are you just as hard headed as your friend? Do I need to get some people to smash the word, “don’t touch,” into your skull?” Suga asked, but the threat fell short, it lacked the power his voice usually had.

            “I…I’m sorry but my hand was still bleeding and I didn’t want it to get infected.” Taehyung said softly, backing away from Suga as he neared the boy who was on the couch.

            “You won’t die from a little bit of blood, why’s everyone so scared to bleed?” Suga said, moving over to Taehyung, reaching out to grab his wrist. Taehyung couldn’t help the sound that fell from his lips as he tried to get away from the man but Suga ignored it.

            “Your wound is cleaned nicely,” Suga said softy, probably more so to himself than Taehyung. Jimin never actually got a chance to wrap his hand, just clean it out before running off. Taehyung’s head was spinning, the scent of the spilled alcohol and the assault of words that Jimin had spewed out made him dizzy and having Suga so close was terrifying.

            “Let me wrap it for you,” Suga said reaching for the gauze to laying it over Taehyung’s cut. Suga wasn’t gentle like Jimin but he wasn’t harsh either. He wrapped the bandage firmly against his skin, making sure it wouldn’t come undone and once he was finished he didn’t release Taehyung but instead pulled the boy closer so that they were inches apart.

            “You know beautiful, I understand why Jungkook is here sort of…but what I don’t get is why you are here.” Suga said, his eyes searching Taehyung’s face as if it held the answer’s he was looking for.

            “I told you I owe him…” Taehyung said but Suga reached his hands up and gripped Taehyung’s cheeks firmly.

            “I hate liars…especially ones who aren’t even good at it. Does Jungkook know that you killed someone?”

            Of all the sentences to come from Suga’s mouth he had not expected that one. Taehyung yanked his head back but Suga held on tightly.

            “I would have thought that Jungkook would be the killer but I suppose even I can get surprised once in a while. Stabbed him to death with a broken bottle, that must have really been a painful death. Was the man screaming the whole time you did it? I bet he was…I bet it was a beautiful sound.”

            “Stop it…” Taehyung started to sob. He didn’t want this to come up, he was going to tell Jungkook…he just needed time.

            “Aw what’s the matter killer, doesn’t the rush of the kill just make you all hot on the inside?” Suga asked sliding his free hand against Taehyung’s thigh, making the boy’s stomach churn.

            “No…I didn’t want to do it!”

            “I wonder what Jungkook will say when I tell him that you have a dirty little past.”

            “Don’t…I’ll do whatever you want just…,” Taehyung said, blinking away angry tears. “Why are you doing this?” Taehyung asked. He had never done anything to the man, so why was he being hurt like this?

            “Why? Because I can of course, and because you make it so easy to do.” Suga said, his left hand sliding up from Taehyung’s thigh to land on his hip, which was bare from where Suga had ripped the boy’s clothes earlier.

            “I hate you…” Taehyung whispered out sadly and felt his heart drop into his stomach when Suga smiled and said, “Finally you aren’t lying.”