Chapter Sixteen

I Need U

Chapter Sixteen

Jungkook

            Jungkook glared hard at Suga when he watched his friend get dragged away. Taehyung was innocent, but people like Suga didn’t care about things like that. They only cared about what was important to themselves.

            “Jungkook, I’m so disappointed in you. I thought we had an understanding you and I? BamBam is one of my favorites and you bruised his pretty skin. I won’t be able to put him to work until the marks disappear. That’s a lot of money you just costed me.” Suga said, crouching down to take a look at Jungkook.

            “Perhaps I’ll have to just put your boyfriend to work for me instead, he has a decent body…of course I’d have to get him broken in first, but then again a always sells for so much, and don’t even try to lie to me about you two. I can tell that you aren’t as close as you say or you would have fought even harder. You see…people fight like rabid dogs when someone they love is in danger.” Suga said, earning a face full of blood but instead of being disgusted he just wiped the blood that Jungkook spat on him off his cheek.

            “There’s that fire I wanted…too bad you used it wrong.” Suga said standing up. The smile from Suga’s face fell as he looked down upon Jungkook, who had his hands tied behind his back.

            “I’m going to ruin that boy in the other room Jungkook and I want you to listen. I want you to listen to the sound of his voice and hear how much pain he has to go through. It might be a punch to the face, or maybe I’ll let Yongguk get what had wanted from him when he first kidnapped the boy but either way it doesn’t matter because it’s all your fault.” Suga said walked to the door that Taehyung was dragged through just a second ago. “Listen well…” Was the last thing Suga said before he entered the room.

Taehyung

            Taehyung was at the far corner of the room when he saw Suga step inside. This man as a killer and he was trapped with him. He shook as the man walked closer, step by agonizing step.

            “Stay away from me!” Taehyung yelled but Suga just tilted his head to the side as he moved forward. Taehyung wanted to fight him but he was terrified. One wrong move could earn him a bullet to the head and he didn’t want to die yet. He wanted to at least see his brother one last time before that happened. So he stood there like a caged animal and when Suga ran his hand softly over his cheek he realized that he had started to cry. Salty tears slowly flowing from Taehyung’s eyes as Suga his face.

            “You’re very beautiful…” Suga told him, his eyes tracing Taehyung’s face. Suga trailed his hands down Taehyung’s sides before he got to the boys hips and dug his fingers into the skin there. 

            “What exactly are you doing with Jungkook if you aren’t his boyfriend? Don’t lie to me boy, people that lie don’t live very long. So tell me the truth, what’s your story?”

            “J…Jungkook saved my life and we just kind of stuck together after that.” Taehyung said as he tried to calm his breathing, but being this close to Suga was nerve-raking.

            “So you have no romantic interest in Jungkook at all?” Suga asked, before leaning in just close enough for his breath to dance across Taehyung’s lips, moist from crying.

            “I…I care about him, I don’t want you to hurt him. He didn’t mean to hurt BamBam and he’s really sorry.” Taehyung said, trying to push himself further away but Suga just followed his movements. Suga moved his head, resting it on Taehyung’s shoulder and putting his lips near Taehyung’s ear. When Suga first whispered in his ear he didn’t know if he heard him right until Suga dug his nails even harder into his skin.

            “Scream, I’m not gonna hurt you too bad but Jungkook isn’t gonna know that now is he?” Nodding his head shakily he opened his mouth and let out a yell. When Suga brought his mouth up to his neck and felt him dig his teeth into his skin he screamed more from the fright of it, but Suga made no other move to undress him.

            “Yell louder, I want Jungkook to think I’m ruining you, unless you want me to actually do that?”

            Taehyung decided it was best to ignore Suga as much as possible as he yelled bloody murder to the ceiling as Suga attacked his neck with a ferocity that made him think he just might be bleeding. Suga pulled Taehyung to the door he was brought through and slapped him against it, once then twice as Taehyung continued to yell.

            “Okay…bring and down a little and sob…yea just like that.” Suga said as he directed Taehyung who was trying his hardest to follow his direction. Taehyung was then pulled to the bed. When Suga pulled out a knife be began to actually cry more but Suga ignored him as he cut and ripped at his clothing.

            “Don’t…I don’t want it!” Taehyung yelled at and watched as Suga smiled, pleased at his acting skills.

            “Give me your hand,” Suga said and Taehyung did so without hesitation. He yelped when Suga dragged the knife across his flesh and brought the hand down in between Taehyung’s now exposed thighs, covering them in blood. After leaving a few mark’s on the boy’s collarbone, Suga leaned up and admired his work.

            “You can stop screaming now, I think this will do.” Was the last thing Taehyung heard before being knocked unconscious.