Chapter Nine

I Need U

Chapter Nine

            “What the are you doing with him?” Jungkook said, staring at the boy on the bed. V had a bit of blood and his head and he was shaking.

            “Oh hey you’re that new guy that the boss hired, Jungkook right? Hey we can share this one if you want, I found him snooping around. Boss is sure to give us a reward for catching this little . I’m Yongguk by the way.”

            “Well Yongguk…that right there doesn’t belong to you.” Jungkook said, his voice firm and deadly. Had he touched V already? The boy was already shaking like crazy, tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

            “What’s it to you? We use the bosses stock all the time and he never says anything as long as we don’t mess them up too bad.” Yongguk said, his deep laugh sending shivers up V’s spine.

            “Oh okay let me reiterate this for you then,” Jungkook said before punching the taller man in the face. “Don’t ing touch him,” Jungkook yelled. The older male kicked Jungkook in the leg and got on top of his as he started to punch the younger boy, but Jungkook was fast and he knew how to fight one on one. Wrapping his legs around Yongguk’s waist he rolled the two of them over so that he could have the upper hand but Yongguk was stronger than Jungkook, easily lifting the boy up and pushing him into a dresser. Jungkook could recall V screaming but he didn’t care. It was just him and Yongguk and all the anger he had been feeling. Jungkook picked up the lamp that was on the dresser and smashed it across Yongguk’s face, making blood fly from the males’ nose.  Jungkook smashed the lamp against the males face again and again, even when he heard the male call out stop, even when he heard V begging him to stop. Jungkook hated people like this, who thought they could do whatever they wanted to the helpless. Jungkook would make sure Yongguk wouldn’t forget the lesson. Leaning down, just close enough to the broken man’s face he whispered, “You touch what’s mine again and I’ll ing kill you, do you understand me? That boy right there is mine.”

            Jungkook assumed the man had said yes but all Jungkook actually heard were gurgles.

            “Where’s the key to the cuffs?” Jungkook asked, his voice steading itself, the adrenaline leaving his body.

            Yongguk reached into his pocket and handed Jungkook the bloody key. Jungkook quickly got up from the floor and released V from his confinements, picking the boy up and rushing from the room. When people outside saw him, he just glared at them as he carried V back to their motel room.

            “Are you okay? Did he touch you?” Jungkook asked patting down the boy but Taehyung started rocking.

            “I…I thought you were gonna get killed. I thought…I thought he was going to, like what happened to….did you murder him….I…I can’t breathe,” Taehyung said. His voice shaking as he tried to gulp down breathes of air. It felt like his lungs were completely deflated and he was scared, he was so scared.

            “Shh…hey everything is okay. What’s wrong, it’s okay?” Jungkook tried to ask but Taehyung kept hyperventilating.

            “I think you’re having a panic attack,” Jungkook whispered out. “Hey, lay on your side…trust me it’ll help.” Jungkook said maneuvering Taehyung into his lap. He laid the boy on his side so that Taehyung’s head was in his lap.

            “V I need you to try and take a deep breath okay?”

            V however just shook his head before shakily saying, “T…That’s not my name…”
            “Oh, what’s your name then?” Jungkook asked, petting the boy’s hair.

            “T…Taehyung, my name is Taehyung and I just want to go home.”  He cried, gripping onto Jungkook’s shirt.

            “Okay Taehyung, I can call you that from now on. And about going home well, I don’t think that’s such a great idea.”

            “I miss my brother…” Taehyung said sniffling.

            Running his fingers though Taehyung’s hair Jungkook whispered out, “I miss mine too.”