Chapter Twelve

I Need U

Chapter Twelve

BamBam

            The car ride to Suga’s place was a long one, but no one tried to harass him so he was thankful, Baekhyun was also not bothered because he was seated next to BamBam who was currently sitting near Suga. All the other remaining girls and boys however weren’t very lucky and towards the back of the van BamBam could hear the faint sounds of and soft cries. Yes while BamBam was thankful Baekhyun must be downright indebted to him now. As long as Baekhyun was by BamBam he should be safe.

            When the car finally stopped the back of the van was emptied out first, many people dressed in rags while a few stood . BamBam himself only had a robe to cover his small frail like Baekhyun. BamBam followed the rest of the people outside and looked around. They were currently standing in the middle of an estate, and they looked like they didn’t belong here. Shouldn’t they be in some sort of new brothel?

            “Welcome to my humble home where you will now be working.” Suga said, stepping in an area where he could view all his new workers.
            “I want to girls on this side and boys on this side,” Suga said pointing on opposite sides of the driveway area. The place was secluded so the driveway was really a large expanse of gravel.

            BamBam stood in line along with Baekhyun and waited for Suga to give the next command. He didn’t however and even BamBam was shocked when he heard the first of the gun fire start. Body after body fell to the ground and while some es tried to leave they were gunned down as well. When BamBam saw Baekhyun move he grabbed onto the boys arm before gritting out, “Don’t run, you’ll die first if you do that.” BamBam said as bodies began to pile up. After the massacre was done there were only four people left standing, his and Baekhyun included.

            “Congratulations, you lot are the ones that actually made it. I’m surprised that so many of you made it.” Suga said, his gaze fixed on BamBam.

            BamBam and the others were then brought inside a bath house on the estate lot and were asked to get clean. BamBam easily ridded himself of his robe and helped Baekhyun out of his, the boy was shaking so much BamBam thought he might topple over. BamBam ran his fingers through Baekhyun’s brown hair, speaking softly to the boy, “Look, we aren’t dead so you need to stop acting so afraid. Don’t flinch each time someone looks at you alright? We are used to this stuff by now and this is probably the first actual bath we’ve had in weeks, so don’t mess this up for me,” BamBam said before gripping Baekhyun’s hair tightly earning a sharp yelp from the boy, “Or I’ll make sure to get rid of you.” BamBam said before pushing the boy face down into the water. Baekhyun came back up hacking and coughing but none of the others were paying him any attention, good they knew how this world worked as well.

            After their bath was done they were given new silk robes before being escorted into their rooms. At first the two other people were placed and then BamBam and Baekhyun were brought further down the hall. Their door was a scarlet red, with tassels adorning the frame. They must really like to pay attention and make a scene here for their guest’s. BamBam didn’t mind however, it looked nice. When the guard opened the door and let him inside he gently pushed them in and closed the door. There was no locking sound but they knew not to try and open it themselves. This was their new cage, at least it had heating BamBam thought. Their beds weren’t visible at all in the room, in fact they were standing in a living room area where BamBam spotted a boy on the couch. At first glance BamBam could tell the boy was very attractive, he had jet black hair and wore a robe similar to their own red satin robes except this boy’s robe was navy blue. Once he heard the door shut he looked up from the book he was reading and gave a soft hello. Even his voice sounded melodic, the face of an angel and a voice to match. BamBam did not like this. Baekhyun was competition enough as it was and he didn’t want some other beautiful boy to take the spot light away from him.

            “You two must be the new recruits, my name’s Jimin. Nice to meet you.” Jimin said placing his book down onto the table and smiling at the two. Yes BamBam was sure he wasn’t going to like this boy.