Chapter Twenty Seven

I Need U

Chapter Twenty-Seven

Taehyung

            Taehyung had wanted to speak with Jimin when he first woke up, his body stiff from sleeping on the couch and sore from being held so tightly by Suga. Taehyung hoped that Jungkook was alright, the boy had looked awful when he last saw him, with tears streaming down his face as he begged for forgiveness that he didn’t need to spill. The real person that needed to say sorry was Taehyung, for getting them into this situation. Taehyung couldn’t handle his demons but it seemed that they followed him here anyway. He couldn’t escape his past, and he could only run for some long.

            It was time he stopped running, he needed to face the consequences of killing his father, but he needed to help Jungkook first.

            The door to Suga’s room opened, revealing a sleepy Jimin who stumbled into the kitchen. Taehyung got ready to get up and go over to the boy to try and convince him to leave but Suga got to him first, marching over to him with heavy footsteps as he grabbed tightly to Taehyung’s arms making the boy cringe.

            “No little mouse, today you’re coming with me.” Suga said before dragging him up from the couch. Taehyung squirmed around as much as he could but Suga just held on tighter, making Taehyung’s arms scream in agony from the blunt pressure.

            “Stop, let me go!” Taehyung said but he knew it was useless as he kicked his feet out, connecting only with the floor as he was dragged out of the room and outside, the bright sunlight blinding as he was pulled into the direction of what looked like a shed.

            “Suga stop, please I wasn’t going to do anyone,” Taehyung said, which only made the man pause for a moment before he slapped Taehyung in the face, causing Taehyung to accidently bite his tongue.

            “Don’t lie to me, that will only make things worse for you. Besides I’m giving you a present today. I’m allowing you a chance to work for me, the way Jungkook does. Did your friend ever tell you how he got his job to work for me?” Suga asked, straightening out Taehyung in front of the shed.

            Taehyung was practically vibrating with fear as he stared onto the front door of the shed. Jungkook had said that he had to beat someone up for it, was that what Taehyung had to do?

            “He…he said he had to fight someone.” Taehyung said, finally focusing on Suga’s harsh gaze.

            “Indeed he did, but this time I want to see if you can survive a beating. You do that for me and you’re in.”

            “And if I don’t?” Taehyung asked swallowing hard as his body tensed up.

            “Well then I guess you’ll never see you’re brother again now will you?” Suga said before he shed doors burst open and Taehyung was tossed inside.

            He landed hard onto the shed floor, which was slippery and covered and smelly grime. The kick to the face caught Taehyung off guard, as did the other hit to his stomach. It was dark and he couldn’t see anything. Blow after blow landed on his body and Taehyung thought he was going to die, going to die leaving Jungkook to handle this problem alone. Going to die and never see his brother again…

            The next person that went to hit Taehyung got caught by Taehyung’s hand, and Taehyung did everything in his power to drag them down to the floor with them. Snarling, Taehyung clawed at them, smashed their head against the ground and tried to destroy them, the same anger that he had when he stabbed his father rushing through his veins. The hits that once had him thinking of death only made him madder and when he smashed their head against the sticky floor of the shed again Taehyung heard a crack before the shed doors opened up, the out door light once again ruining Taehyung’s vision momentarily.

            “Now that is what I wish Jungkook could be like.” Suga said walking into the shed.

            Looking down Taehyung saw that he had actually killed the man on the floor, blood pooled from the giant wound in their skull from where Taehyung had mercilessly banged it against the blood and dust covered concrete floor. Once again Taehyung had taken another life and it was all because of the man smiling down on him as if he had pleased him. Growling Taehyung surged forward and tried to tackle Suga to the floor but the people who were beating on him earlier grabbed him.

            “I’ll ing kill you!” Taehyung yelled, and when he heard his voice he didn’t recognize it. The deep tone that he normally heard come from Jungkook’s mouth was now coming from his own.

            “Oh really now? I don’t think that’s quite possible seeing as you’re all caught up, get it?”

            “You made me kill that man!” Taehyung yelled but Suga just cocked his head to the side and said, “Did I? You only ad to survive the beatings, I never said anything about fighting back. You did that on your own accord, because you have killers blood in you.”

            Walking over Suga crouched down in front of Taehyung and said, “ If you can do this again for me, I can give you something you desire. I just need this…this anger to come from you on call and I’ll give you something you hold dear.”

            “You don’t have the power to get what I want.” Taehyung said staring Suga down, his eyes wild with madness

            “I can give you your brother back.” Suga said, which had Taehyung’s stomach drop.

            “Y…You don’t know where he is, you couldn’t.”

            “Please, I have ties very far and wide. You just have to say yes.”

            “And if I don’t?” Taehyung asked not ready to hear the answer.

            “Then I’ll bring you his head, you’re going to do what I want either way Tae…I just thought I should give you choices first.”

            Looking at Suga his lips as he smiled at the boy Taehyung knew that this was no man, but the devil himself.