Chapter Fourteen

I Need U

Chapter Fourteen

Taehyung

            “J…Jungkook you’re back,” Taehyung said trying to divert the boys attention, but Jungkook’s eyes were firm on BamBam who was sitting up, staring at the boy with a blank face.

            “You said Park Jimin, that’s my brother’s name! Tell me where Suga is keeping him, where is he!” Jungkook shouted before charging at the small boy. Jungkook had his fingers wrapped around BamBam’s neck in seconds.

            “I don’t know what happened to Jimin.” BamBam chocked out, his small hands wrapping around the boy throat. Jungkook began to squeeze harder making Taehyung scream.

            “Jungkook stop! Stop it he says he doesn’t know anything,” Taehyung said trying to pull the boy away but Jungkook just pushed Taehyung.

“Stay out of it! I told you not to let anyone inside the room, these people can’t be trusted!” Jungkook yelled, his voice booming through the motel room. The boy’s arms were shaking with rage as he tightened his grip just a fraction. “Tell me where Jimin is and don’t lie to me! I don’t care if I snap your neck just tell me where he is!” Jungkook yelled some more. Taehyung looked on in horror as BamBam reached uselessly at Jungkook’s hands. Surging forward Taehyung tried to move Jungkook and was shocked when he felt pain go across his face. Jungkook had hit him and he looked livid.

“I’m not going to warn you again, stay out of it Tae, don’t make me hurt you too.” Jungkook said but Taehyung would have none of it. He knew that Jungkook was tough but to kill BamBam? No he couldn’t allow Jungkook to ruin himself like that so standing up straight Taehyung stood his ground.

“Leave BamBam alone, he’s already told you he doesn’t know anything. How do you even now if it’s your brother in the first place huh? You can’t just hit anyone just because you hear the name Jimin!” Taehyung said which earned another punch to his face.

“Don’t say his name!” Jungkook yelled. The boy was trembling as he looked at his fist and the little amount of blood that had come from Taehyung’s lip.

BamBam was looking angrily at him from the bed as he rubbed at his neck, trying to ease pain away from the bruises that were forming there. 

“I just want him back…I just want Jimin back.” Jungkook said sinking to the floor. The boy’s body quaked as Taehyung wrapped his smaller arms around him. Taehyung whispered to Jungkook that everything was going to be okay as he rocked his body with the boys to get him to calm down but as he kept repeating the words, one look from BamBam and he knew that everything had just gone to .