Chapter Six

I Need U

Chapter Six

Jungkook

            When Jungkook woke up, V was still sleeping soundly beside him. The boy had nearly cried all night and when he finally fell asleep Jungkook was grateful. Jungkook wanted V to be tough, grow thicker skin but even he could admit that the boy was human. Even Jungkook had a few moments like this, with someone there to help him as he cried himself to sleep many times before in the past. Jungkook would give anything to have that special person back with him, even if he needed to use V to get it.

            Jungkook suspected that V liked him a little more than he should and while it was quite bothersome he could use it to his advantage. Jungkook didn’t think he could just take V’s money and run, it wouldn’t be enough but he might be able to use him to find his friend. Two heads were definitely better than one. Jungkook first needed to find access to a computer, and he thinks he remembered seeing one in the motel lobby. Sliding out of the bed, Jungkook tip-toed into the bathroom to put on his now dry and clean clothes. His shirt was a little shredded but it was still wearable.

            Jungkook took the key to their room and headed for the lobby, what he found there however was quite surprising and when he turned to leave someone grabbed him by the arms and forced him back inside the lobby before shutting the door. The owner of the motel pressed up against the wall, a gun to his head. The man holding the gun had black hair, and stood shorter than the owner but he was built thick, his muscles prominent threw the shirt that read, SUGA on it.  

            “Boss we caught this one snooping around.” A man said, gripping his hands tighter on Jungkook’s shoulders. The man simply released the owner and softly said sit, to which the scared owner did.

            “Namjoon who is this?” The boss asked, motioning for the guard to bring Jungkook closer.

            “He just got here with his boyfriend last night, they were both in pretty rough shape.” Namjoon said, going so far as to point to the wall that held the keys on it. It seemed that Jungkook and V were the only tenets here.

            “Room eleven huh? Hey Namjoon what’s his boyfriend look like, does he have a pretty face? I’ve been looking for some new boys to help work.” The boss who Jungkook assumed was called Suga said.

            “Yea, I’m sure people would love to try him out. He could even play off as a and you could sell him for more.” Namjoon said hurriedly, still terrified.

            “That’s good,” Suga dragged out, before gripping Jungkook’s face roughly. “What about you boy, would I have use for that pretty face of yours?”
            Jungkook glared that the male but kept silent, he only needed one opportunity to get away. Jungkook would be able to run away, but to leave V with this guys? It left a bad taste in his mouth. He needed to think of something and quickly.

            “No…I see that fire in your eyes, you glared when Namjoon talked about your little boyfriend. Do you love him?” Suga asked, raising his eye brow curiously.

            “Well? I don’t have all day here boy.” Suga said, his eyes narrowing to match Jungkook’s glare.

            “I…I care about him yes and I would appreciate it if you left him alone.” Jungkook said, keeping his voice steady. He needed to use this to his advantage. Jungkook had dealt with similar situations and he needed to be strong for V.

            “You’d appreciate it now would you? Wow, you sure are ballsy kid. Can you fight?” Suga asked.

            Jungkook knew he wasn’t an expert fighter but living on the street had taught him a thing or two and he wasn’t scared of being hit.

            “Yes,” Jungkook said simply.

            “Well, how about this I’ve been meaning to get another fighter to guard some of my inventory. If you can beat up Namjoon over here who owes me some money I’ll leave you and your boyfriend alone.” Suga said smiling.

            Jungkook glanced over at the owner who was bigger than him in size, but that didn’t mean anything. Suga wanted him to beat up an innocent man, a man who was giving them a place to stay.

            “I kind of live here, I can’t really beat him up without getting kicked out.” Jungkook said, watching Namjoon swallow hard.

            “Don’t worry while I’m here he wouldn’t dare touch you, so are you going to do it or not?” Suga asked seating himself on top of the wooden reception desk. The guard who was holding him earlier had released Jungkook but was on high alert. When Jungkook’s fist landed onto Namjoon he heard Suga laugh. Jungkook didn’t give the owner any time to get up from the floor before he smashed if foot into the male’s stomach, earning a pained groan as he landed hit after hit. Once it was over, Jungkook was shaking as he watched Suga clap.

            “I need more boys like you! Did you guys see that anger?” Suga asked excitedly, to no one really in particular.

            “May I go now? You already know what room I’m in if you need something, boss.” Jungkook said adding the title for extra measure.

            “Oh yea sure, and I must ask why’d you come here in the first place?” Suga said patting Jungkook on the back.

            “I…I wanted to get some food but I’m not familiar with this area.”
            “Ahh, that’s understandable. I’ll have someone bring you two something to eat don’t worry I take care of those around me. It’s like a little family here.”

            “Thanks…” Jungkook said before headed out the room. When he got back to his motel room he saw that V was still sleeping soundly. Jungkook laughed all the way over to the bathroom sink where he washed the blood off his knuckles. What did he just get himself into?